Re: MJ The Experience
December 02, 2010, 12:07:34 PM
I bought the PSP version of the game on Sunday - unfortunately I don't have a Wii or the other consoles that it has been made available on. Anyways, it's better this way, as I certainly can't dance! LOL! Two left feet, I'm afraid!!! This version is still awesome, though. I've already unlocked all 17 songs, plus completed all on easy and medium. Will have to attempt the hard setting tonight!!  :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Tired of injustice, Tired of the schemes, The lies are disgusting, So what does it mean, Kicking me down, I got to get up, As jacked as it sounds, The whole system sucks

December 02, 2010, 04:26:35 PM
if you go to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login the game is featured on the front page :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

December 02, 2010, 05:31:44 PM
I went to my nephews house just so that I can play the MJ game on his wii lol and it was absolutley awsome  :D  Although some of the animations i dint like but the game, the dancing was really fun. I noticed on the Wii cover where it has MJ's toes with the white socks and black shoes underneath it, it says Triumph International i think, it was something Triumph. Whereas usually on any of MJ's products underneath those shoes it would say MJJ Production, I was just thinking why was has the name change?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

December 03, 2010, 07:52:04 AM
I played it on he psp and it is fun as but i kinda think MJ's head looks like a Bratz doll (big head, small body) supposedly different people made he psp version to the ones that made the wii.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 03, 2010, 08:41:35 AM
Quote from: "moyrum"
I noticed on the Wii cover where it has MJ's toes with the white socks and black shoes underneath it, it says Triumph International i think, it was something Triumph. Whereas usually on any of MJ's products underneath those shoes it would say MJJ Production, I was just thinking why was has the name change?

you are right, it does say Triumph International, Inc  under his feet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
SAVE UR CASH, DON\'T BUY TABLOID TRASH.

]

December 03, 2010, 09:14:31 AM
Quote from: "rowdyangel"
I have to wait until it comes out on the xbox kinect next year  :cry:

I've got to wait for it to be released for PS3 too.  :cry:  March can't come soon enough for me!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.” Michael Jackson

Michael, I love you the most.

December 03, 2010, 10:25:27 AM
Quote from: "SunShine"
I noticed on the Wii cover where it has MJ's toes with the white socks and black shoes underneath it, it says Triumph International i think, it was something Triumph. Whereas usually on any of MJ's products underneath those shoes it would say MJJ Production, I was just thinking why was has the name change?

Yeah I saw this too, I know that they were friends, Hmmm maybe Mr. Trump has some of MJs money under a diff name for him. Trump has homes, business ect everywhere....Good friend to have.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

MashMike

December 03, 2010, 10:31:43 AM
U're all so lucky, probably i will never ever have the chance to play it,maybe i'll have to wait for it for ages :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

December 03, 2010, 01:52:38 PM
Quote from: "becca26"

Yeah I saw this too, I know that they were friends, Hmmm maybe Mr. Trump has some of MJs money under a diff name for him. Trump has homes, business ect everywhere....Good friend to have.  :D

You know i also noticed it saying Triumph International under his feets on a keyring that i bought from the MJ offical exhibition which was held in the London 02. So i thought maybe after he "passed away" now all the time it would say Triumph International on MJ's products but actually on the This Is it album it says MJJ Productions  :?  What does Triumph have anything to do with MJ's Estate?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 04, 2010, 12:33:07 AM
Quote from: "becca26"

You know i also noticed it saying Triumph International under his feets on a keyring that i bought from the MJ offical exhibition which was held in the London 02. So i thought maybe after he "passed away" now all the time it would say Triumph International on MJ's products but actually on the This Is it album it says MJJ Productions  :?  What does Triumph have anything to do with MJ's Estate?

He could be helping Michael in some way. I remember reading sometime last year about Trump meeting with MJ at a hotel (I think the Beverly Hill Hotel) to help him with something...I can't remember if it was paper work, or MJ needed his advice on something or someone. But as far as I nkow Trump as been there for MJ thoughout the years...he even let MJ and LMP stay at one of his homes here in Florida to keep away from the pap's.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

December 26, 2010, 12:28:37 AM
I got a wii today! :lol: :D
I could finally play the game! :D I played it for about, i don't know, 4 hours straight... until I finally died. :lol: My arms, neck & back are SO sore, I don't think I'll be able to play for a while! :( :lol:

The game is so much fun though! It's a little confusing, and i haven't been able to get 5 stars. :( I've gotten 4 though! :D I loved speed demon, the dance was fun! Same with Ghosts. :D

After a few months, ill be strong as ever! :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
December 26, 2010, 05:07:39 AM
You guys are funny....Santa brought it for my 7 yo son (with the help of mummy) and he loves it so far...it has been so funny watching this poor kid trying to move like Michael. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  

Of course I played as well, and I do find it very difficult to get use to at first.

I purchased in Australia and the first thing I noticed on the backcover, was the logo

AiLIVE and I know what it is, but hoax wise, its just another coincidence..

And as far as I remember reading, MJ owns Triumph International Inc.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
December 26, 2010, 05:49:12 AM
Al Malnik owns Triumph International........

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 26, 2010, 09:48:16 AM
loll soooooooo a funny game lolll I've got it as gift from my hubby! I played with all my family yesterday and everyone enjoy it!! My 4 years old son doesn't play for really but he follow every moves beside me!! Thriller is so hard, but i've got 4 stars at billie jeans loll i have made some ''perfect'' moonwalk...but my legs and arms hurt today but i will play again tody for sure  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions