MJ The Experience
November 23, 2010, 12:35:29 AM
Hey I just wanted to post about the game real quick.  Mine came in the mail a day before it came out, so I have been playing it all night basically.  It's really fun, and if you have never danced before like me then you are in for a workout.  It's really cool.  I was glad to see Sunset Driver on it.  I really like that song.  But 2 that I wanted on it are not there.  Blood on the Dance Floor and Jam are absent.  Oh well, maybe they will make a second one later or have more songs on xbox.  
Anyway, I was hoping to find clues in this game possibly but I didn't find anything.  It's really basic, no story mode or anything.  Just go in and dance.  However, if you watch the credits section to the end it has him dancing in smooth criminal, except it doesnt show his face or anything.  It's really weird.  I don't know what to get out of it.  And no RIP anywhere or anything like that, so that is always good.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: MJ The Experience
November 23, 2010, 02:49:06 AM
Thanks for the info! Haha, playing it all night! Cool!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

November 23, 2010, 11:09:03 AM
You're welcome.  It's really fun.  It really is a workout too.  My arms are pretty sore this morning.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 23, 2010, 07:47:48 PM
hey
 did they make michael jackson experience for pc too?
or is it just for wii,and xbox
god bless
mjfjei7777
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 23, 2010, 07:53:21 PM
Quote from: "mikestanek1"
Hey I just wanted to post about the game real quick.  Mine came in the mail a day before it came out, so I have been playing it all night basically.  It's really fun, and if you have never danced before like me then you are in for a workout.  It's really cool.  I was glad to see Sunset Driver on it.  I really like that song.  But 2 that I wanted on it are not there.  Blood on the Dance Floor and Jam are absent.  Oh well, maybe they will make a second one later or have more songs on xbox.  
Anyway, I was hoping to find clues in this game possibly but I didn't find anything.  It's really basic, no story mode or anything.  Just go in and dance.  However, if you watch the credits section to the end it has him dancing in smooth criminal, except it doesnt show his face or anything.  It's really weird.  I don't know what to get out of it.  And no RIP anywhere or anything like that, so that is always good.

Thank you for sharing this information! I am sure most of us would get a workout...LOL. And to think that Michael dances and sings like that for hours.

That is good news about no RIP. Seems kind of a strange that it's basic. It seems to me that if Michael were involved with it that it would be more over the top. I've been thinking about getting one too so I will probably do that and check it out. Blessings!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

November 24, 2010, 06:27:49 PM
Yep get a copy and check it out for sure.  It's really fun, but extremely hard if you're a beginner.  Even the easy songs are hard, although I somehow aced Thriller which is rated as Inhuman on the difficulty level! Ha.  I was surprised with the dance school too, it has Travis Payne and two other dance instructors.  I figured since they said this game has been in the making for years that at least somewhere MJ's voice would be added.  Nope, just his music.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 24, 2010, 06:32:07 PM
oh i need to get it! I'll have to get a wii first lol, well my whole family wants it, or at least the girls so my mom will probably buy it and save me a bit of money! I probably wont play it though hahah I just want it! I cant dance :lol: ! but maybe when nobody is around hmmmm :ugeek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 24, 2010, 06:33:35 PM
I've been planning to buy a Wii just so I can have this game!  :D What songs are on there besides Thriller and Black or White and Billie Jean?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

November 25, 2010, 03:40:44 AM
How come they haven't released the info on the PS3, they say Kinect  for X-Box will be like your in MJ concerts and it will have player projection but they haven't said anything about the PS3, no one knows anything about it. Also don't you think Sony who is affiliated with MJ will make the game better than the Kinect on the Wii. Also PS3 version is getting released last out of all of them on March 1st.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 25, 2010, 07:02:08 AM
I think that would be totally strange to put RIP on a game. Yes, it is MJ based but that is just not how I think a game should be presented.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

MJhasSpoken

November 25, 2010, 07:48:47 AM
Quote from: "LuvmyMikey"
I've been planning to buy a Wii just so I can have this game!  :D What songs are on there besides Thriller and Black or White and Billie Jean?

Here is the tracklist

Another Part of Me (Exclusive to the Limited Day One Special Edition – which is available at HMV)
Bad
Beat it
Billie Jean
Black or White
Dirty Diana
Don’t Stop ‘Till You Get Enough
Earth Song
Ghosts
Heal the World
In the Closet
Leave Me Alone
Money
Remember the Time
Rock With You
Smooth Criminal
Speed Demon
Streetwalker
Sunset Driver
The Girl is Mine
The Way you Make Me Feel
They Don’t Care About Us
Thriller
Wanna Be Startin’ Something
Who Is It
Will You Be There
Workin’ Day and Night

Maybe more unreleased material on kinect or PS3 ;)

Also I have to say I love the trailer
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 25, 2010, 10:20:18 AM
I went into the store Game Stop on the day it was released and it was playing on the TV.  Hardly anyone was in the store, so I grabbed the WII wand and started dancing with Michael.  I don't own a wii or xbox or anything, so I wasn't really sure what the wand was supposed to do.  The clerk explained it and I tried to follow the little figure in the corner to see what I was supposed to be doing with my arms, but that took away from focusing on Michael and the music, so I just followed Michael and the moves that I know from watching him for 40 years or more, and I did much better.  I did so good that at one point the word "goldmine" came across the bottom and then when I finished dancing to Smooth Criminal it said that I unlocked the training mode.....whatever that means.

The clerk said that with the xbox kinetic version that will be out on Feb 13, you don't use a wand, that the box picks up your body movements.  That sounds pretty cool, so I may wait for that and purchase the xbox just to play The Experience.  In the meantime, the clerk said I could come back and dance with Michael anytime I want.  But, I'm afraid if I go back, I'll just stay in the store day after day and dance and not go to work or anything.   :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 25, 2010, 02:52:05 PM
my friend got it, since i don't wii. so we played like for 3 hours, it is awesome. the only thing is they don't have DANGEROUS!.and YOU ROCK MY WORLD!. but i hop they kinect version comes with those 2 songs too, is a must have. i love dangerous dance. and i was looking forward to see it on the game. but anyways it's awesome and fun. and is a work out. my favorite is ghost, and for earth song. you bend on you knees like on the real vid.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 25, 2010, 03:28:18 PM
hi ' it seems like fun!
 i wish i could afford to buy a wii  so i could see the michael jackson experience but i cant.
you guys are lucky
god bless
mjfjei7777
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 26, 2010, 09:49:57 AM
Wow, thank you! That's a lot more than I expected! Yay!

Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"
Quote from: "LuvmyMikey"

Here is the tracklist

Another Part of Me (Exclusive to the Limited Day One Special Edition – which is available at HMV)
Bad
Beat it
Billie Jean
Black or White
Dirty Diana
Don’t Stop ‘Till You Get Enough
Earth Song
Ghosts
Heal the World
In the Closet
Leave Me Alone
Money
Remember the Time
Rock With You
Smooth Criminal
Speed Demon
Streetwalker
Sunset Driver
The Girl is Mine
The Way you Make Me Feel
They Don’t Care About Us
Thriller
Wanna Be Startin’ Something
Who Is It
Will You Be There
Workin’ Day and Night

Maybe more unreleased material on kinect or PS3 ;)

Also I have to say I love the trailer
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions