Don't know how credible this is being that the story is coming from The Sun but i just came across it.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

A MICHAEL JACKSON mimic said yesterday he fears songs he recorded are being passed off as the superstar's voice on a new blockbuster album.
Ricky Galliano, 27, claimed he was paid in wads of cash to copy the tragic singer's style on 21 tracks in secret sessions at a Swiss studio.
Jackson family members said they also believe a fake voice was used for the Christmas release called Michael.

Music giants Sony dismissed the claims as "far fetched" and said they went to "extraordinary lengths" to ensure the vocals are genuine.
But the King of Pop's youngest brother Randy, 48, tweeted: "I heard the music and immediately said it wasn't his voice. Some of the songs are him and some aren't. I would bet my life on that."
Impersonator Galliano - who met Jacko several times before his death aged 50 in June 2009 - said a go-between who he thinks was from Bahrain summoned him to studios in Lausanne in October.
He said the man - who was flanked by bodyguards and lawyers - paid him 2000 euros up front for each song recorded.
Italian-born Galliano said: "They were most insistent that I make my voice sound as much like Michael's as possible - to mimic him exactly."
Studio owner Mohammed Ben Salah said he was told the songs were for a Jackson tribute disc.
A Sony spokesman said six of Jacko's former producers and engineers heard the album tracks and confirmed it was "definitely" his voice.

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Before you judge me.. Try hard to love me"

I did a youtube search but there really isn't much on this guy singing besides doing some Billie Jean remix and an MJ tribute of some kind taken on a cell phone,  but his myspace page which consists of mostly techno beats on it, has a track of him singing called "Ricky Galliano Acapella 2008" and after listening to it, i couldn't imagine in a million years that this guy can sing like or replicate Michael Jackson.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Before you judge me.. Try hard to love me"

Bahrain

Flanked with bodyguards

This is strange. Why couldn't Michael sing the songs himself, or is it all part of the controversy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJnowANDforever"
I did a youtube search but there really isn't much on this guy singing besides doing some Billie Jean remix and an MJ tribute of some kind taken on a cell phone,  but his myspace page which consists of mostly techno beats on it, has a track of him singing called "Ricky Galliano Acapella 2008" and after listening to it, i couldn't imagine in a million years that this guy can sing like or replicate Michael Jackson.

I did the same thing. What the heck..another impersonator? Gee, I read that there were hundreds...I guess that's no exaggeration! I'm soooo confused with all of these impersonators. I feel like I've gone through some Michael Jackson time warp where all we see is Michael everywhere. I'd like to say "hey, will the REAL Michael please stand up"? LOL. I don't really know what to say about this...crazy.

I do think Michael could sing just as well as he always did. And I can't believe he didn't have fully finished tracks. This has to be a joke. Right?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Quote from: "simalves"
Bahrain

Flanked with bodyguards

This is strange. Why couldn't Michael sing the songs himself, or is it all part of the controversy.

I'm with you-it's very weird..yet again the whole Bahrain thing?..i think its part of the plan-maybe to keep the whole Is it or isn't it vibe going for the cd? :? Who knows anymore...maybe it was mj that got the so called soundalikes to sing them then knew he would screw sony over? I dont know...wish i did though..

Anyone know why Hold my Hand has been pushed back in its release date for the uk? or is it simply to create more buzz for the album release?????...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Is it so bad, then, to be misunderstood? Pythagoras was misunderstood, and Socrates, and Jesus, and Luther, and Copernicus, and Galileo, and Newton, and every pure and wise spirit that ever took flesh. To be great is to be misunderstood."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal