This particular link...
November 22, 2010, 09:44:41 AM
Hi,

I've commented on that on my previous topic, but this was not the main case of it, so I open a new one.

You all know You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ?
If you don't, read this very interesting article which I've found with my friend google.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Notice that there is no other article, site, any other paper talking about this project... Strange?

What is really strange is that thisisalsoit.com leaded you 2 days ago at..... michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com !!! And do you know what is really, really strange ?

Go to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... and tell me.... ??????? (this huffingtonpost is really really strange...)

What do you think ?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Re: This particular link...
November 22, 2010, 09:50:04 AM
Hi  :D  do you imply that TIAI is connected to the Huffington?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

November 22, 2010, 10:02:35 AM
Well, I do not really know what is the link beetwin This is also it, the Huffingtonpost, Sony and Michael....

But look: when a group like Sony clearly says that there will be a second This is it (cause "it's not really it"), you can imagine that the title+dot com will be reserved ? There, it is not. Even more, just a week ago, when you entered thisisalsoit.com, you were redirected to michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com !! Now, you are redirected to this article of Hurringtonpost about Jackie Kennedy..... I try to do the link, I read the article 10 times, but I can't...

This can't be hazardous...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

November 22, 2010, 10:11:11 AM
There is nothing new, TIAI (thisisalsoit.com) is TS and TS IS a member on this forum, the one who founded thisisalsoit.com and he IS posting here his updates and many of the redirects are to posts from this forum, because thisisalsoit.com IS part of the hoax side.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

November 22, 2010, 10:16:33 AM
Pepsman, are you kidding with me?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

November 22, 2010, 10:26:19 AM
Hey ...

I just realized that the last name of Jackie Kennedy when she died was... Jackie Kennedy-Onassis. Aristote Onassis was her last husband... A book about Aristote Onassis' life has been written.... his title is NEMESIS .... look for its definition. This is really interesting....

What do you think about it ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

November 22, 2010, 10:29:08 AM
Quote from: "PEPSMAN"
Hey ...

I just realized that the last name of Jackie Kennedy when she died was... Jackie Kennedy-Onassis. Aristote Onassis was her last husband... A book about Aristote Onassis' life has been written.... his title is NEMESIS .... look for its definition. This is really interesting....

Revenge?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

November 22, 2010, 10:31:13 AM
Quote from: "_Anna_"
There is nothing new, TIAI (thisisalsoit.com) is TS and TS IS a member on this forum, the one who founded thisisalsoit.com and he IS posting here his updates and many of the redirects are to posts from this forum, because thisisalsoit.com IS part of the hoax side.

What I do not understand is Sony telling that there will be a "This is also it" movie and that nothing else that this hurringtonpost talks about it !And could you tell me why thisisalsoit redirects us to this article about Jackie Kennedy ?
Last Edit: November 22, 2010, 10:33:59 AM by PEPSMAN
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 22, 2010, 10:32:05 AM
Quote from: "Sarahli"
Hey ...

Revenge?

Exactly ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

November 22, 2010, 10:54:16 AM
Quote from: "_Anna_"

What I do not understand is Sony telling that there will be a "This is also it" movie and that nothing else that this hurringtonpost talks about it !And could you tell me why thisisalsoit redirects us to this article about Jackie Kennedy ?
Today is the comemoration of Kennedy's assasination.

SONY said that there will be a This Is Also It but till now, nothing about a second movie. TIAI took the name from SONY, most likely, because of the meaning.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

November 22, 2010, 10:55:19 AM
Hey ...

Vendetta  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MissG

November 22, 2010, 10:55:50 AM
Quote from: "Sarahli"
Hey ...

Revenge?

Looks like!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

MissG

November 22, 2010, 10:58:46 AM
Onassis was Greek, and the Greek Goddess Nemesis is the one for retributive justice, revenge and fortune.

Soooo, where are we heading to?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

November 22, 2010, 11:50:57 AM
Quote from: "Gema"
Onassis was Greek, and the Greek Goddess Nemesis is the one for retributive justice, revenge and fortune.

Soooo, where are we heading to?

lol What we really know is that Michael has a revenge to take ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 22, 2010, 12:36:22 PM
I'll just post it:

Posted: October 28, 2009 05:23 PM  Sony to Release This Is It Sequel, This Is Also It
Celebrating the box office returns of its posthumous Michael Jackson film This Is It, Sony Pictures announced today that it would release a sequel titled This Is Also It.

"When we put together This Is It, we thought it was it, but it turns out it wasn't it," said Sony spokesperson Carol Foyler.

The success of the Jackson film -- along with the debut of a startling DirecTV ad starring the late Chris Farley and the continuing airing of commercials starring the late Billy Mays -- has sent entertainment industry insiders scrambling to exploit the careers of other dead celebrities.

"Dead is the new black," said Buddy Schlantz, a talent agent and longtime observer of the Hollywood scene. "Walter Cronkite can write his own ticket now."

Elsewhere, the FAA said that airline passengers should be concerned if their pilot attempts to friend them during a flight. here.
:shock:

What about a "Thriller" remake - maybe it is the same thing? Do you think they'll be showing the HOAX on a big screen?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal