diggyon

Re: Bahrain Company Didn't Get Memo On MJ's Death
November 21, 2010, 05:29:20 AM
Actually, I lived in Dubai for 2 years. It's a beautiful city. The Arab people don't really care about American or European celebrities. That's why Michael was not followed in Bahrain by paparazzis. He was walking around like every one else. Of course he had to wear the Abaya(the black dress) to hide his identity. I have an Arab friend who once told me that MJ was shopping in a shopping Mall with no guards around. I'm not sure if that really happened. But I can say through mu personal experience that this might be true. If I was MJ and if I wanted to hide away I would only think about an Arab country. Michael has several connections in these countries. He knows the Saudi King. He used to live in Bahrain (I guess his brother Jermaine lives there too) and he was In Oman I guess. Did TMZ mention these visits? I doubt!!!!
As I said, in these countries American or European celebrities can walk around freely without being followed by anyone!! That must have been very convenient for Michael, I guess!!!!! :D  :D  :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

Grace

November 21, 2010, 09:43:11 AM
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
Dubai has some of the best waterparks, and recently has opened Palm island resort....very similar looking to Hawaii, but much better.  Love the water slides.. ;)

Pssstt.....is that you MJ ?????

Some women in islam dominated countries do love to go swimming but only in their traditional clothes. Some even wait for dusk to set in. This is not exceptional.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

MissG

November 21, 2010, 10:07:25 AM
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
Dubai has some of the best waterparks, and recently has opened Palm island resort....very similar looking to Hawaii, but much better.  Love the water slides.. ;)

Pssstt.....is that you MJ ?????

That´s what I call a total sunblock!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

November 21, 2010, 10:12:20 AM
Just quickly: I find it almost ridiculous this company had no idea, MJ 'died'. Hello?! If they did business with him then the 'death' of a business partner spreads very fast.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"... and the truth shall set you free" David Icke

November 21, 2010, 11:00:32 AM
Quote from: "MFFreedom"
Just quickly: I find it almost ridiculous this company had no idea, MJ 'died'. Hello?! If they did business with him then the 'death' of a business partner spreads very fast.

Indeed. That is why I know this article is complete BS and the only point of it was to point out Bahrain and confirm our findings about the extradition treaty.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

November 21, 2010, 11:02:56 AM
Quote from: "MFFreedom"

The company had no idea that he died because if he is in Bahrain they might have seen him there. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
November 23, 2010, 05:09:58 PM
Importing & Exporting Money
There are no restrictions on the import and export of funds into and out of Dubai.
Everyone holding a residence visa in Dubai is allowed to open a bank account and to import and export funds, although it’s unusual for people to bring funds into the country. Accounts held overseas are of no interest to the fiscal administrations in any of the states. No declarations of currency are required when entering any of the territories, so travellers can move currencies in and out without restriction and in any form that they choose.

We just have heard that Dr Tohme Tohme was holding a secret "stash" of money for Michael.. ;)

Have you ever wondered what MJ is survivng on?  He needs cash to get around, without being traced.  He cannot use his bank accounts as this could warrant a fraud case against him when he comes back.  Of course he had cash stashed and now we know who was helping him out..thanks TMZ  :D  :D  

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions