all4loveandbelieve

Re: Why did Katherine not express!
November 20, 2010, 02:27:34 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
anyone ever wonder if we are the only ones who notice this supposed indifference. has anyone ever heard any reaction from people who believe michael is dead?

Yes I did. Have lots of friends who think I am coucou for believing he is alive. They found it a little bizzar that katherine and especially Joe did not mourn him more than that. I am not telling them anything anymore they are approaching me now. They say but how can she do a book now, can't she wait until his 5 yr of death. Not so fresh. How can you think properly.. Especially they think Michael got murdered. I would be focusing more put that B.. in jail than making a book.. I guess slowly slowly everyone is coming to terms that Michael hoaxed his death. Like i said this is only my group of people, I cannot speak for the rest. Hope it answered your question. Blessings
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

suspicious mind

November 20, 2010, 03:10:24 PM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
anyone ever wonder if we are the only ones who notice this supposed indifference. has anyone ever heard any reaction from people who believe michael is dead?

Yes I did. Have lots of friends who think I am coucou for believing he is alive. They found it a little bizzar that katherine and especially Joe did not mourn him more than that. I am not telling them anything anymore they are approaching me now. They say but how can she do a book now, can't she wait until his 5 yr of death. Not so fresh. How can you think properly.. Especially they think Michael got murdered. I would be focusing more put that B.. in jail than making a book.. I guess slowly slowly everyone is coming to terms that Michael hoaxed his death. Like i said this is only my group of people, I cannot speak for the rest. Hope it answered your question. Blessings

hopefully this is part of the plan because it is all really sad if not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

clea

November 21, 2010, 08:12:48 AM
Hi Integrity,

I am so sorry for the loss of your dad.

Condolences.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree