Why did Katherine not express!
November 19, 2010, 12:23:59 PM
I have lost my father this past September and I am still suffering greatly because of it.
It did not have to go down like it did but no matter how hard I tried it did. But
lisening to mothers who have lost there children on tv I have only heard them say these type of things when they discussed there loosing there children. They were filled with grief and talked very briefly. Writing BOOKS WAS NOT SOMETHING THEY COULD EVEN FOR A SECOND THINK ABOUT UNTILE MAYBE SOME YEARS HAS PASSED!
So why did not the mother of MIchael continue to heal & pray and releaese a press statement about how her and the families earnest desire is to find out what happend and seek justice for son.
                                   ( A STATEMENT TO THE PRESS)

MY SON WHOM I SO DEARLY LOVED IS GONE! MY SON WHOM I CARRIED IN MY WOMB HAS PASSED AWAY BEFORE ME. LIVING IS VERY DIFFICULT FOR ME RIGHT NOW FOR THE PAIN IS VERY HEAVY OPEN MY HEART. MY CHILD WAS SUPPOSED TO BURY ME I WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO BURY MY CHILD. GOD PLEASE GIVE ME STRENGTH TO LIVE THROUGH THIS PAIN AND AGONY. HE WAS A BEAUTIFUL PURE LOVING LIGHT AND I LOVED HIM. HIS DESIRE & AIM WAS ONLY TO HELP THE CHILDREN AND PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD BUT HE WAS MOCKED AND REBUKED FOR IT AND NOW HE HAS BEEN MURDERED. I AM WOUNDED SHOT MY HEART HAS BEEN CUT OUT OF ME AND NOTHING MAKES NO SINCE TO ME RIGHT NOW. I AM PRAYING FOR STRENGTH TO MAKE IT THROUGH THE DAY FROM THIS HORRIFIC EXPERIENCE I AND THE FAMILY ARE ENDURING WITH HIS PASSING AT SUCH A YOUNG AGE. I AM DOING MY BEST TO FIND OUT WHO KIILED MY LITTLE BOY MY SON AND I ASK FOR ALL OF YOUR PRAYERS AND SUPPORT SO I CAN FIND OUT THE TRUTH OF WHY MY SON IS NOT HERE WITH ME AND ALL OF YOU RIGHT NOW.
SOMBODY HELP ME PLEASE FOR IF YOU LOVE FROM YOUR HEART IS THIS NOT THE THINGS YOU WOULD FEEL & SAY?
GOD BLESS YOU ALL
KATHERINE JACKSON
PEOPLE HE MUST BE ALIVE OR EVERYBODY IS DEAD!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Why did Katherine not express!
November 19, 2010, 12:32:21 PM
VERY good point, Integrity.
Condolences on the passing of your father... I wish you strength and healing!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 19, 2010, 12:45:46 PM
Integrity - I am so sorry for the loss of your dad. I've lost both of my parents well before their time and even though it's been several years since my father died I still miss him greatly. Thank God we have a loving God who hears our pain and brings comfort to our hearts.

When my father died he was only 46 years old. It was extremely difficult for my grandmother even though they also have a large family with several siblings. She was a strong woman but you could see the pain of grief in her face. She also expressed that dealing with the loss of her child was more difficult than losing her husband a few years prior or parents before that.

I, too, do not understand this reaction from the family which is why I'm convinced that Michael must be alive. For my sanity's sake, that is what I am choosing to believe because otherwise I'd have to believe that this family is cold, heartless, uncaring, unemotional, greedy, and ruthless. It was also that lack of emotion that I saw from the family that helped send me searching for answers. So, maybe I should thank them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

MJonmind

November 19, 2010, 01:04:24 PM
I too, am sorry for the loss of your father, Integrity.

Believing that MJ is alive makes me think though, that it must have been very difficult for him in orchestrating everything, to find that very fine line between being so convincing that hoaxers would never believe it wasn't authentic, and people believing like you say that all the Jackson's are cold-hearted. It was the very fact that they displayed not enough emotion that was the convincing factor for me and many others. There's no way, his children could not have shown grief if he really was dead, since they are so young, and Michael was constantly with them since their births. Same thing with Katherine. I'd say MJ played it exactly right. Then there's the lying aspect--few think Katherine could lie because of her strong religious beliefs, or that the kids could lie convincingly because they are so young and innocent--but I think they have all learned with years of experience to keep many family secrets and cover publicly for them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tarja

November 19, 2010, 03:53:59 PM
Quote from: "Integrity"
I have lost my father this past September and I am still suffering greatly because of it.
It did not have to go down like it did but no matter how hard I tried it did. But
lisening to mothers who have lost there children on tv I have only heard them say these type of things when they discussed there loosing there children. They were filled with grief and talked very briefly. Writing BOOKS WAS NOT SOMETHING THEY COULD EVEN FOR A SECOND THINK ABOUT UNTILE MAYBE SOME YEARS HAS PASSED!
So why did not the mother of MIchael continue to heal & pray and releaese a press statement about how her and the families earnest desire is to find out what happend and seek justice for son.
                                   ( A STATEMENT TO THE PRESS)

MY SON WHOM I SO DEARLY LOVED IS GONE! MY SON WHOM I CARRIED IN MY WOMB HAS PASSED AWAY BEFORE ME. LIVING IS VERY DIFFICULT FOR ME RIGHT NOW FOR THE PAIN IS VERY HEAVY OPEN MY HEART. MY CHILD WAS SUPPOSED TO BURY ME I WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO BURY MY CHILD. GOD PLEASE GIVE ME STRENGTH TO LIVE THROUGH THIS PAIN AND AGONY. HE WAS A BEAUTIFUL PURE LOVING LIGHT AND I LOVED HIM. HIS DESIRE & AIM WAS ONLY TO HELP THE CHILDREN AND PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD BUT HE WAS MOCKED AND REBUKED FOR IT AND NOW HE HAS BEEN MURDERED. I AM WOUNDED SHOT MY HEART HAS BEEN CUT OUT OF ME AND NOTHING MAKES NO SINCE TO ME RIGHT NOW. I AM PRAYING FOR STRENGTH TO MAKE IT THROUGH THE DAY FROM THIS HORRIFIC EXPERIENCE I AND THE FAMILY ARE ENDURING WITH HIS PASSING AT SUCH A YOUNG AGE. I AM DOING MY BEST TO FIND OUT WHO KIILED MY LITTLE BOY MY SON AND I ASK FOR ALL OF YOUR PRAYERS AND SUPPORT SO I CAN FIND OUT THE TRUTH OF WHY MY SON IS NOT HERE WITH ME AND ALL OF YOU RIGHT NOW.
SOMBODY HELP ME PLEASE FOR IF YOU LOVE FROM YOUR HEART IS THIS NOT THE THINGS YOU WOULD FEEL & SAY?
GOD BLESS YOU ALL
KATHERINE JACKSON
PEOPLE HE MUST BE ALIVE OR EVERYBODY IS DEAD!

I am very sorry for your loss and my heart goes out to you. I can imagine how terrible is..
I haven't seen this statement by Katherine.. it's the first time I see it. Where did she say this? And
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

Tumic Shason

November 19, 2010, 04:05:50 PM
IM SO SORRY TO HEAR THIS!

ILL BE HERE IF YOU NEED ME!
WERE ALL FRIENDS HERE!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 19, 2010, 04:31:03 PM
Tarja, there is NO such statement - and this is exactly what Integrity was trying to say (I believe): IF Michael had been murdered, she would have expected Katherine to make a statement along these lines... So Integrity offered an example of what she would have expected to hear from Katherine.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

November 19, 2010, 05:17:13 PM
I'm very sorry to hear about the loss of your father, therefore my deepest sympathy.

I can understand that the lack of emotions and no Katherine's statement to the press was striking to you. I thought it was strange too.
I believe that MJ's family isn't cold hearted, they are just good actors..not all of them :lol:

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

November 19, 2010, 05:46:43 PM
Yeah we won't mention Joe being overlooked for next years Oscars! ;) I agree that there would have been so many more heartfelt tributes from the family and less interviews with the very media they knew was responsible for much of Michael's pain. No anger or bitterness towards the media because they're all using the media against itself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

November 19, 2010, 05:57:08 PM
My deepest condolences in the loss of your father. I hope that you are in a continual state of healing.

As for Katherine and Oprah. I'm still puzzled :?  If MJ was really dead, the Oprah show would have been the perfect platform for Mrs. Jackson to tell the world that it is not about Michael and any drug problem or any other problem people might have thought he had.  This is about the murder of her son.  That's the only thing we should be concerned about.  His murder and bringing those to justice who were responsible for it.  Nothing else matters. :?  :? But that never happened.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

November 19, 2010, 05:58:09 PM
And be damn angry about it :evil:  :evil:  :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

November 19, 2010, 10:11:19 PM
Hey Integrity.....
I am so sorry for your loss.  Like others here, I have lost both parents.  It's very difficult still, to this day for me to even write that.  I know we all grieve in our own ways.  I do not know Miss Katherine or any of the Jacksons, so I can't begin to imagine what they are feeling or thinking.  I trust it's all for a reason.  
I will be here too, if you ever need to just talk.
Many blessings to you!
Wishingstar
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 20, 2010, 10:44:22 AM
Thank you for your encouraging and usplifiting words.  
YOU ARE ALL A GROUP OF LOVING KIND BEAUTIUFL SPIRITS.
I am so glad to know you all & PLEASE KNOW I APPRECIATE YOU SO....
From the bottom of my heart I thank you & honor you:)
May GOD the great SPIRIT THAT DWELLS IN ALL OF US AND ALL THINGS REVEAL THE TRUTH OF WHAT HAPPENED TO MICHAEL JACKSON.
IT IS SO AMAZING THAT WE HAVE NEVER MET THE MAN BUT CARE ABOUT HIM AS IF HE WAS OUR BROTHER & FRIEND.
BUT THIS IS THE PATH & WALK OF THE WAY OF THE CHILDREN OF LOVE LIGHT & PEACE. WE JUST LOVE FEELY AND UNCONDITIONALLY.    
You are all TRULY BRIGHT SHINNING CESTIAL LIGHT BEINGS AND I THANK GOD FOR YOU ALL.
WITH THE LOVE THAT WE ALL HAVE WITHIN US WE CAN BRING JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL AND WE CAN ALSO EMPACT & CHANGE THE WORLD TO CREATING A HAVEN OF PEACE & LOVE.
MAY PEACE BE UNTO YOU ALWAYS,
INTEGRITY
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

November 20, 2010, 01:20:12 PM
Quote from: "Integrity"
Thank you for your encouraging and usplifiting words.  
YOU ARE ALL A GROUP OF LOVING KIND BEAUTIUFL SPIRITS.
I am so glad to know you all & PLEASE KNOW I APPRECIATE YOU SO....
From the bottom of my heart I thank you & honor you:)
May GOD the great SPIRIT THAT DWELLS IN ALL OF US AND ALL THINGS REVEAL THE TRUTH OF WHAT HAPPENED TO MICHAEL JACKSON.
IT IS SO AMAZING THAT WE HAVE NEVER MET THE MAN BUT CARE ABOUT HIM AS IF HE WAS OUR BROTHER & FRIEND.
BUT THIS IS THE PATH & WALK OF THE WAY OF THE CHILDREN OF LOVE LIGHT & PEACE. WE JUST LOVE FEELY AND UNCONDITIONALLY.    
You are all TRULY BRIGHT SHINNING CESTIAL LIGHT BEINGS AND I THANK GOD FOR YOU ALL.
WITH THE LOVE THAT WE ALL HAVE WITHIN US WE CAN BRING JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL AND WE CAN ALSO EMPACT & CHANGE THE WORLD TO CREATING A HAVEN OF PEACE & LOVE.
MAY PEACE BE UNTO YOU ALWAYS,
INTEGRITY

Integrity,and voiceforthesilent, I want to give you my sincere condolences .I am sincerely sorry for your losses.  It is not easy to lose a parent or parents no matter what age you are. I have my mother who was diagnosed last november with lung cancer, and the beauty of it she never smoked in her life.  Besides the point. I just turned 50 and have 2 boys well I should say men, and just the thought of losing one of them I do not know what I will do. I think I would rather die with them. I wouldn't be able to live. I speak as a mother it is impossible to have lost a son and be the way she is, just little tears coming down. I wouldn't be able to make a book on my son, are you kidding me! I want to mourn my son and remember him never want to close my eyes so i wouldn't forget his beautiful face. I am also a phsychologist, and I analysed their behaviour. Believe me that is not a behaviour of someone who died, especially a son. Forget about the siblings. But the parents. Joe was promoting his new busines when he spoke to Larry King. Common what do they take us for IDIOTS.. God bless
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

suspicious mind

November 20, 2010, 01:57:37 PM
anyone ever wonder if we are the only ones who notice this supposed indifference. has anyone ever heard any reaction from people who believe michael is dead?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal