So one simple question:

Can you please show us the post where we can read that the legal dna evidence isn't accepted in a court case? (Because you stated that this was known information.)

Until I read the chain of custody information I always thought Eliza had a solid case, but when that information got out it spread a different light on things, to make things worse Eliza asked to remove this evidence and any investigator would know someone did't want that certain information is being spread. So I was happy finally some solid evidence was brought up, instead of lame redirects which essentiality say:
"Just wait and see" :roll:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

By ""evidence" I meant:
Quote from: "*Mo*"
Do you think the Elvis Presley Estate would accept DNA on an envelop, sent in by mail? I don't think so... They would demand a swap being taken from Jesse by an expert, and they will probably demand that witnesses from the Estate be present when that happens.

because I suspect this was the quote which triggered Eliza to ask to remove these posts, and triggered Mo to investigate the matter further.

So why hold back this important information ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:shock:
Whoa
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Quote from: "keyboardwizz"
By ""evidence" I meant:
Quote from: "*Mo*"
Do you think the Elvis Presley Estate would accept DNA on an envelop, sent in by mail? I don't think so... They would demand a swap being taken from Jesse by an expert, and they will probably demand that witnesses from the Estate be present when that happens.

because I suspect this was the quote which triggered Eliza to ask to remove these posts, and triggered Mo to investigate the matter further.

So why hold back this important information ?

Imo, Elvis family members are a big part of this. If in fact Elvis is alive, all of them may be feel nervous about the outcome. The media will be judgemental for sure.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal