I keep thinking about the elvisandmj.com thing... that's why I feel like yes this probably was a test of some kind, but that doesn't mean that Elvis isn't alive and that Mike didn't get alot of inspiration from him. Maybe Eliza does want to prove Elvis is alive. Maybe she knows more about both fake deaths than we know about? Maybe she is unable to prove all of this with legal DNA evidence, but that doesn't mean she doesn't have some kind of evidence and it doesn't mean that she can't still be telling the truth. It just might mean that there are hidden motives, but not necessarily "bad" ones.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
I keep thinking about the elvisandmj.com thing... that's why I feel like yes this probably was a test of some kind, but that doesn't mean that Elvis isn't alive and that Mike didn't get alot of inspiration from him. Maybe Eliza does want to prove Elvis is alive. Maybe she knows more about both fake deaths than we know about? Maybe she is unable to prove all of this with legal DNA evidence, but that doesn't mean she doesn't have some kind of evidence and it doesn't mean that she can't still be telling the truth. It just might mean that there are hidden motives, but not necessarily "bad" ones.

I don't think Mike would accept the donation button....
But that is just my humble opinion.... ;)
Chappie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "chappie"
And my personal opinion, so don't get me wrong again.
If I would have DNA prove that someone was my father.
That would be enough for me.
My search would be over.
But who am I.... ;)
But then again.....I guess it's all about the Money....is it Honey?
Chappie
[youtube:3doz98fv]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTf40cSDnDE[/youtube:3doz98fv]

I completely agree with you.  I've thought the same thing since I first started reading about Eliza's claims and case.  The minute she proves that she is a legal heir to Vernon (if it ever happens), she will likely go after the estate for Vernon's stake, since Vernon was a member of the estate prior to his death in 1980.  Eliza will say that she is entitled to Vernon's portion (or at least half of it since the other half should really go to the other heir - Lisa).

I've never understood why she is so hell bent on proving that Vernon is her biological father (except for the money aspect of course).  If he is her father, he clearly wanted nothing to do with her, hence her being put for adoption, so why else would she want to prove it so badly?  I know 2 different people who were adopted as infants, and neither of them has any desire to find their biological parents, since the biological parents chose to give them up.  I have been following this story because I'm intrigued that Elvis may still be alive, but I have thought since day one that Eliza's ultimate goal is to stake a claim for some of the estate's money since Vernon was a member of the estate.

However, I also agree that the DNA evidence shouldn't be admissible without the proper chain of custody, so I have doubts that this case will ever go anywhere.  I think Eliza is just wasting her money.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Chappie

I know, I keep thinking of that also. I am curious to see if Eliza will confront this issue. Will be interesting to see what she has to say.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

Puff

We are not saying that Elvis is not alive and the Elvis/MJ parallels don't exist... Those stuffs are there... Eliza wants to prove that Elvis is alive and she got his DNA just to prove that she is his half-sister and Vernon's daughter.. We are not even saying that Eliza's evidences are not real.... Mo pointed out that those evidences are inadmisible in her court case for the lack of the chain of custody.....  There is no money left in Vernon's estate.... the DNA evidences have already showed that she is his daughter... my question is WHY she wants so bad that verdict? I repeat... if she will win the case she will become Elvis heir as well.........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Chappie

I know, I keep thinking of that also. I am curious to see if Eliza will confront this issue. Will be interesting to see what she has to say.

Let me quess.....there will be no reply.....
someone is suddenly dead?
Impossible would you think if you are already dead..... ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Puff"

We are not saying that Elvis is not alive and the Elvis/MJ parallels don't exist... Those stuffs are there... Eliza wants to prove that Elvis is alive and she got his DNA just to prove that she is his half-sister and Vernon's daughter.. We are not even saying that Eliza's evidences are not real.... Mo pointed out that those evidences are inadmisible in her court case for the lack of the chain of custody.....  There is no money left in Vernon's estate.... the DNA evidences have already showed that she is his daughter... my question is WHY she wants so bad that verdict? I repeat... if she will win the case she will become Elvis heir as well.........

No I don't think so that she will be Elvis heir as well....
Unless....
Lisa Marie is not the daughter we all think she is....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Puff

Unless....

Well, if she will win the case, with the verdict in her pocket, she could try to get money from Elvis' estate... who knows.....  :arrow:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Unless....

Well, if she will win the case, with the verdict in her pocket, she could try to get money from Elvis' estate... who knows.....  :arrow:

They will need another DNA kitt....:)
Is LMP ready to take the plane back to the USA?

[youtube:2ziyd3ea]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcI8AiCO9cU[/youtube:2ziyd3ea]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

I also am not sure what legal rights (if any) I would have to his money? It never even crossed my mind because all I wanted was to meet him. Now, my case is a bit different though because my father is still alive and is not a celebrity. But you would think that just knowing who her dad is would be sufficient. Ahhh.... my head hurts!

According to the law in EU If your father recognized you lawfully in court, you will be his heir also. Civil registration will be needed and he declearing that he is your dad.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MissG

TS pointed some redirections to this case. People got the impression that TS was supporting Eliza´s case.

What I don´t understand is how people can apply in court not having the basic requirements for submitting an application.

If A-B and C is needed to proceed, neither A B or C can be missing.

I think that we are may be pointed to this case to see the lagoons in the legal system in USA?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

*Mo*

Quote from: "Gema"
TS pointed some redirections to this case. People got the impression that TS was supporting Eliza´s case.

What I don´t understand is how people can apply in court not having the basic requirements for submitting an application.

If A-B and C is needed to proceed, neither A B or C can be missing.

As far as I know - basically one can file in court whatever one wants.  You file, you pay the required fee and that's it.  It's then up to the judge to decide if there are enough grounds to proceed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Okay so I have read and tried to understand something. Basically I understand that it is the way the DNA has been collected that will cause problems? If so it does not make the DNA sample to be a fake. Now and sorry if I seem stupid but I don't understand that chain of custody thing. I mean that if the DNA sample has been proven to be from Elvis and if it matches Eliza's... what the chain of custody is for? Is it just about a legal procedure?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Quote from: "Sarahli"
Okay so I have read and tried to understand something. Basically I understand that it is the way the DNA has been collected that will cause problems? If so it does not make the DNA sample to be a fake. Now and sorry if I seem stupid but I don't understand that chain of custody thing. I mean that if the DNA sample has been proven to be from Elvis and if it matches Eliza's... what the chain of custody is for? Is it just about a legal procedure?

Yes. That is how I understand it too, at least. I suppose they have procedures for a reason. If someone has DNA that they "say" is from a certain person, and the individual is certain that it is real DNA evidence, that still does not provide proof of where they got it because nobody else was there to document it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

That's exactly how I understand it too, and it would make perfect sense that all the DNA was verified as belonging to who it was claimed to belong to, with paperwork and all, so it could be used successfully in a court.  Handing over items and claiming the DNA was from certain people is not going to convince anyone, let alone a court, that the DNA in fact came from those individuals.  I'm puzzled as to why Eliza would be looking for donations when her legal advisers must have told her the DNA evidence wouldn't be admissable in court.  There has to be more to this, as Mo says.  December 14 is shaping up to be a VERY interesting day...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal