curls

Re: Oprah Winfrey doing ANOTHER MJ Episode
November 20, 2010, 11:40:08 AM
Quote from: "paula-c"
Well, what happened?, Someone watch the program?

Paula, it was filmed yesterday but won't be aired till December 6th.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

November 20, 2010, 12:38:14 PM
Thanks curls, I did not know ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

November 20, 2010, 07:03:13 PM
Quote from: "backstager"
I don't dislike Oprah as much as you guys might, but I agree she's in on the hoax. I don't think the family and friends are trying to screw her over like it's been suggested; if they are they're doing a terrible job. But I think the best chance for Michael to make the comeback he wants (or rather WE want) is for him to come back on Oprah. That would really be something.

MJ doesn't need Oprah to "put him back on the map", and I truly hope that Oprah is NOT part of his comeback!  (Sorry I have to disagree with you on this.)  WHY would she be, when a simple webcast from MJ would go viral in a matter of seconds or minutes, and reach the entire world?
I can't stand Oprah (to the point she almost makes me throw up), and there are so many other ways to come back...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 21, 2010, 02:40:07 AM
Oprah is gonna ride this ride until the wheels fall off I guess. I'm almost feeling like it's an apology of some sort.  If I were Katherine I'd say "Thanks but no thanks..." :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 21, 2010, 10:07:03 PM
I said this on another post, Oprah did say that her last year was going out with a bang what better way then to go out with a BAM. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mdc

December 02, 2010, 12:16:35 PM
December 02, 2010
Oprah Meets Eddie Cascio On Monday, December 6th

Eddie Cascio was just 3 years old when he met Michael Jackson, who became his musical mentor. The two produced and wrote songs together, including three that will now be released publicly on "Michael," out on December 14.

On December 6th, Oprah sits down with Eddie Cascio and his family for their first ever interview. Eddie is joined on set by Michael Jackson's longtime producer Teddy Riley, who discusses the controversy surrounding these songs and the authenticity of Michael's voice in these recordings. These 3 songs that he wrote and recorded with Eddie Cascio (Breaking News, Monster and Keep Your Head Up) from the new album will be played during the episode.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 02, 2010, 12:28:05 PM
Quote from: "truthprevails"
Quote from: "backstager"
I don't dislike Oprah as much as you guys might, but I agree she's in on the hoax. I don't think the family and friends are trying to screw her over like it's been suggested; if they are they're doing a terrible job. But I think the best chance for Michael to make the comeback he wants (or rather WE want) is for him to come back on Oprah. That would really be something.

MJ doesn't need Oprah to "put him back on the map", and I truly hope that Oprah is NOT part of his comeback!  (Sorry I have to disagree with you on this.)  WHY would she be, when a simple webcast from MJ would go viral in a matter of seconds or minutes, and reach the entire world?
I can't stand Oprah (to the point she almost makes me throw up), and there are so many other ways to come back...

I totally agree with you truthprevails. I have a hard time with Oprah too but there has to be a reason why most Jacksons have agreed to do interviews with her. I am hoping that in some small way she's helping set the record straight.

Michael needs people to continue to push his agenda of vindication (because he obviously can't do that without help right how) and she could have agreed to do that.

If, in the end, she is just sucking MJ's name for her own gain, we'll go to plan B. Don't ask me what that is...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal