Re: Oprah Winfrey doing ANOTHER MJ Episode
November 19, 2010, 09:20:34 AM
Quote from: "taty_2crazy"
Quote from: "MJFAN7"
Quote from: "Tumic Shason"
Wow... I don't know what to think about this woman.
NICE SIGNATURE! OR WAS IT ICON, AFTER I STARTED WRITING THIS I FORGOT WHERE IT WAS AND I DONT FEEL LIKE GOING BACK..LOL
This one? :

:lol:  :lol:  :D  :D

:lol:  :?  :o
This is cute  :D  :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 19, 2010, 10:29:26 AM
Drum roll please!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

November 19, 2010, 10:48:45 AM
Quote from: "estoniabeLIEve"
Oprah is ending her show right .. ? And now she's only talking about BIG stuff .. and I don't know .. IF Oprah is in this hoax, could it be that Michael will come to that show?  :?  I don't know .. I think there'll be something quite big behind that  8-)  

On Oprah the day she announced this was her last season but she also promised that this upcoming season was going to absolutely BLOW OUR MINDS. That has been my suspicions from the beginning. What better way for him to make a comeback on the oprah show. Watched by millions. Bring it Micheal!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~~spreading the love~~~lets heal the world~~
~~Oklahomas most dedicated fan....Sheryll~~
~~~~~~~I Love U Michael~~~~~~~

November 19, 2010, 11:02:01 AM
taty_2crazy:
Did you make that MFC pic?!  :shock:  If not, where did you get it?

I'm starting to think we're ALL played (believers and non-believers), and that MJ could actually be one of those people who think ANY publicity is good publicity... After all, he did speak of "playing" the audience - and I imagine that for him "audience" means the entire world.  Janet's "wardrobe malfunction" also comes to mind.  She said in an interview that it wasn't planned/staged, but I'm not sure I buy it.  And MJ once said that he and Janet think very much alike.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 19, 2010, 11:11:39 AM
On one hand, this doesn't surprise me at all since the upcoming album is the first posthumous album of Michael's (and it will likely sell more copies than many of today's living artists), so it really is a big deal and Oprah does draw a very large audience.  But on the other hand, why the sudden love for the Jacksons.  Perhaps it really is all about the ratings.  I will watch the show though because maybe she will at least address the notion that some of the tracks aren't Michael, and I am curious to see what the folks she has on the show say about that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 19, 2010, 11:24:47 AM
Quote from: "PeaceLoveHappiness"
On one hand, this doesn't surprise me at all since the upcoming album is the first posthumous album of Michael's (and it will likely sell more copies than many of today's living artists), so it really is a big deal and Oprah does draw a very large audience.  But on the other hand, why the sudden love for the Jacksons.  Perhaps it really is all about the ratings.  I will watch the show though because maybe she will at least address the notion that some of the tracks aren't Michael, and I am curious to see what the folks she has on the show say about that.

See, everyone says they're gonna watch the show, even if they dislike Oprah... Maybe that's the point?  MJ must know that Oprah is controversial among MJ fans, and maybe that's the point too - he might have decided to set his feelings aside and simply USE Oprah.  It makes for a BIG SHOW.  ;)  I'm curious to see how this Oprah shtick will end.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

November 19, 2010, 11:52:24 AM
ok where does the family stand on the new release?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

November 19, 2010, 01:10:15 PM
"AEG Trial?" What does Randy mean???  :shock:  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

November 19, 2010, 03:00:36 PM
Wow... I don't know what to think about this woman.

off topic. Your "MFC" pic is awesome :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

November 19, 2010, 06:29:18 PM
Quote from: "reasonables+luvs+MJ"
Oprah gets on my nerves so much, but I just have to watch her stupid show... just for the slip-ups.
Everyday after school, my grandma has the tv on Dr. Phil and like 10 minutes later, Oprah comes on and I swear, sometimes I want to take off my shoe and throw it at the tv. No joke. :x

Don't do the samething like the man who shot his tv, because he was upset that Palin won over Brandy in DWTS and Palin is not good. :lol:  He says it is fixed blah blah blah . I agree with him but not to shoot my tv over the show. Simply don't watch it.  So girl don't throw the shoe lol.. I understand your frustration. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

November 19, 2010, 07:30:46 PM
Quote from: "loveratheart4mj"
Quote from: "estoniabeLIEve"
Oprah is ending her show right .. ? And now she's only talking about BIG stuff .. and I don't know .. IF Oprah is in this hoax, could it be that Michael will come to that show?  :?  I don't know .. I think there'll be something quite big behind that  8-)  

On Oprah the day she announced this was her last season but she also promised that this upcoming season was going to absolutely BLOW OUR MINDS. That has been my suspicions from the beginning. What better way for him to make a comeback on the oprah show. Watched by millions. Bring it Micheal!!

I thought this all along.  He put her on the map and she is putting him back on the map.  Well, you know, BAM in other words.  Maybe I am dense, but I just don't hate her.  I know she has had shows about molestation during the trials and that does seem more than a coincidence, but has she come right out and said that she thought he was guilty?  I know she did on her view of O.J., but was wondering if anyone knows for a fact that she has stated what she thinks of MJ?  

Well, whether she believed in him or not, maybe she was wrong and has changed her mind about him.   It would be nice if she stated that in public, but I guess that hasn't happened.  

Anyway, I do believe she is in on this hoax, and one day he will show up on the show.  But WHEN is her last show???  Is it after the Murray trial?  Is it this coming Spring or what?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 19, 2010, 07:51:51 PM
Oprah's last show will be aired September 9, 2011.  This will be the end the 25th season of the Oprah show.  Coincidently, this is 25 months (inclusive) from 9/09/09.   :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 19, 2010, 08:30:35 PM
It is so hard to like Oprah.  The only thing that I see in her eyes when she has a show about Michael, is dollar signs.  She saw how big of an audience she got when she aired the taping with LMP, that she had to keep going.  I am glad, though that I watched the one with Katherine.  I don't believe I have ever seen an interview with her.  She is such a sweet lady and it breaks my heart that she is having to do this for Michael.  You can tell that it is tearing her up.  But, in the end it is for the better good.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 19, 2010, 08:50:36 PM
I don't dislike Oprah as much as you guys might, but I agree she's in on the hoax. I don't think the family and friends are trying to screw her over like it's been suggested; if they are they're doing a terrible job. But I think the best chance for Michael to make the comeback he wants (or rather WE want) is for him to come back on Oprah. That would really be something.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
June 25, 2009 - The Day I Woke Up

paula-c

November 20, 2010, 11:36:39 AM
Well, what happened?, Someone watch the program?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions