This ought to be a big deal to us.  Piers Morgan is the former editor of the tabloid newspapers the News of the World (1994–1995) and the Daily Mirror (1995–2004) and he will replace the famed Larry King on CNN.

And what did the FILTHY tabloid trash look like in 1994-2004??? It was at its PEAK with MJ BASHING.

This makes me sick and we should BOYCOTT like there's no tomorrow.
I wonder if we can get the back issues of this disgusting tabloid garbage and point out how UNFIT Piers Morgan is.  I bet if Bashit was the selection, we'd be all over it.  Piers Morgan is no better, in fact his tabloids have done GREAT HARM to Michael's image.

WTF???

Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "SoldierofLOVE"
This ought to be a big deal to us.  Piers Morgan is the former editor of the tabloid newspapers the News of the World (1994–1995) and the Daily Mirror (1995–2004) and he will replace the famed Larry King on CNN.

And what did the FILTHY tabloid trash look like in 1994-2004??? It was at its PEAK with MJ BASHING.

I wonder if we can get the back issues of this disgusting tabloid garbage and point out how UNFIT Piers Morgan is.  I bet if Bashit was the selection, we'd be all over it.  Piers Morgan is no better, in fact his tabloids have done GREAT HARM to Michael's image.

WTF???

Yeah, I was surprised, too, seeing Piers is a talent judge (or was) on America's Got Talent. He doesn't strike me as someone to fill Larry's seat (seems like talent judging is more his niche and not commentary)...plus the fact that he used to work for News of the World..... :?:  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (B. Howard Fans)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Martin Page Fans)

Tumic Shason

WHY BOYCOTT?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Stranger In Chi-town"
Quote from: "SoldierofLOVE"

WTF???

Yeah, I was surprised, too, seeing Piers is a talent judge (or was) on America's Got Talent. He doesn't strike me as someone to fill Larry's seat (seems like talent judging is more his niche and not commentary)...plus the fact that he used to work for News of the World..... :?:  :?

I should say that talent judging is FAR more reputable than editing tabloid newspapers, seems like he's better at managing tabloid FODDER ;)  :lol:  8-) .... :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (B. Howard Fans)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Martin Page Fans)

Grace

I think this choice speaks volumes about that format.
I always wondered why it got so popular.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

MJonmind

I guess Larry King's part for Michael is done. He's been awesome.With Piers I think things will get ugly for MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sandythyme

I for one will not support the show after Larry leaves.  I think this man they chose to replace Larry is a slap in Larry's face and also to his viewers.  I think he is a poor choice.   That's my two cents worth. Maybe I am wrong and he will work out fine??????  Larry did well to support Michael in a positive light.  I guess we should hope for the best...I guess.....Take care, Love to All
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions