You contradict your self you say you can or it can answer either yes or no, however when you ask about nwo or illuminati it no. Then you state he was in no danger. I dont get that.

I do not believe you. there are other things that you say that is contraditicting
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

and skyways it's not 3 more years. It's just a little over one year until 2012. I asked a fortune teller the other day where Michael was on June 25th 2009 and was told he was disguised as Latoya close to the family. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

all4loveandbelieveTopic starter

Quote from: "dominque"
You contradict your self you say you can or it can answer either yes or no, however when you ask about nwo or illuminati it no. Then you state he was in no danger. I dont get that.

I do not believe you. there are other things that you say that is contraditicting

Where did I contradict myself. I simply said  you can only ask questions that can ans. yes or no. the pendulum cannot talk to you. Like I said, there will be  peopel like yourself who does not believe and I also said it was fine. it is your choice, i did not write this post to convert everyone in believing in crystal.. You have your own head use it. Tell me what would I gain by telling you all of this. You are not paying me like a fortune teller or a card reader, I am just sharing my thoughts and what I have been suspecting all along. Dominique, you have choices in life and you chose what you want to believe. When I asked if Michael is in danger, it said no, maybe not now since he may be in protective custody. I have no clue. like I said I am not a clairvoyant or a medium.. God bless  Dominique.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Quote from: "nefari"
and skyways it's not 3 more years. It's just a little over one year until 2012. I asked a fortune teller the other day where Michael was on June 25th 2009 and was told he was disguised as Latoya close to the family. :)

Nefari, really that i have never asked if he was at his funeral.  That would have been too funny dressed as Latoya. Ok but where was Latoya that day?? Thanks for posting this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

He wouldn't have faked his death to just deal with things personally when he could have told the world he was retiring. I don't believe he would play mind games with his fans thinking he really died, I have a feeling he had to fake his death because he was being threatened and if he is under the Witness Protection which I'm saying he might or might not be.  People who are in Witness Protection I think once the danger is out of the way they can go back to normal life.
I believe MJ never went into Witness Protection but decided to have people protect him and he's had to go somewhere so he couldn't be in any danger.  But it kind of sucks for his family that if MJ was really being threatened what if the bad people came after his family or his kids and MJ's off in hiding that would be kind of mean of MJ.

Who knows what goes on in MJ's mind. He might be doing this to get away from danger or just playing mind games with everyone or he just felt like doing something that maybe got out of hand and he couldn't go back again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. In One!

nefari

all4loveandbelieve:
lol I don't know where Latoya would have been but if it was for Michael's own good I'm sure she would have stayed out of the picture. I believe the family is a lot closer than what was put in front of us by the press.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
I have been wanting to learn more about crystals! I've been being drawn to them for awhile now. Thanks for posting!

I'm a massage therapist so I work with energy alot. It's really meditative for me and I've had many interesting experiences where I take on someone else's energy, like I can feel what they feel. I've also predicted things, and sort of just known things I wasn't supposed to know. I think the spirit is a very powerful thing, and I'm very interested in all these different modalities of exercising and freeing it.

jacilovesmichael, that is so nice. Well yes Massage Therapist would be a similar thing as Reike. Have you ever heard of Reike? Reike is done by energy. You do not touch the person,but you heal the person with your hands just by passing it all over her body without touching by meditating, you remove the bad energy with the good energy. Your head is your chakra I am also taking courses on reike. You should look into it.This is spirituality, and so is the pendulum.  Thank you for understanding what I do. God bless.

Yes, Reike interests me very much. I meant to mention that. I took an introductory seminar while in massage school. As part of the class, we each had a short Reike treatment done. After the whole class went, the Reike master told us what she "felt" from each of us during our session. When she got to my name, she paused for a very long time as if searching for the right thing to say. She said that I am very "knowing", so much that she could sense it right away, very strongly. This was a very different reading than everyone else in my class. And it was amazing to me because it's true. I've always been a bit too intuitive to the point where it freaks people out in my family, lol. The teacher then asked me if I was clairvoyant, and I had to say I didn't know but I really didn't. Now I realize she may have been right, most of my spiritual gifts I am just learning to tap into. Reike might be something I really should start studying. I could add it to my massage practice and help my clients even more, beyond physical issues. It might also help me along my spiritual journey.

Also, do you have any information on crystals that might be useful to someone who knows nothing about them? I'd like to learn more about different kinds and where I can get them, etc. Thanks in advance!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MissG

@Jaci, I have been thinking for years to get a serious course in massage  :)  I like to give massage.
Happens to you that when you give a massage you get drained? it happened to me every time I gave a massage.

Therapists who gave me a massage said that i have a "fun loving energy"  :lol:  whatever that means. Do you have any idea of how massage therapists can perceive energy?

@Loveatheart4mj, do I understand that you take a pendulum and ask a question?
Wouldn´t the pendulum be moved by your own pulse?

It may sound crazy but i have "received" Reiki therapy by distance  :?  and I felt the chills as if the person would have been with me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Quote from: "Gema"
@Jaci, I have been thinking for years to get a serious course in massage  :)  I like to give massage.
Happens to you that when you give a massage you get drained? it happened to me every time I gave a massage.

Therapists who gave me a massage said that i have a "fun loving energy"  :lol:  whatever that means. Do you have any idea of how massage therapists can perceive energy?

It may sound crazy but i have "received" Reiki therapy by distance  :?  and I felt the chills as if the person would have been with me.

Hey Gema! Energy is all around us. You know how sometimes you can meet a person for the first time and like them instantly? Or dislike them instantly? It is because of the energy they put off and how well it mixes with yours. It's no different with massage except that you are actually touching the person so there is an exchange of energy between the client and therapist. Sometimes I do get drained. It is usually when the person has very negative energy that I feel drained...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MJonmind

I can't believe how this site is taking me back into my life years ago. Deep dark stuff for me. Could you give me your thoughts on this. I come from a very strong orthodox Evangelical Christian background, from which I've altered my interpretation in many but not all ways. I'm much more open to things now, so you don't have to pussyfoot around me at all.   I've always had a dreaded fear of anything occultic, demonic,  :shock: etc. however.

Okay, I'm not asking about the Oijia board game, but I'll just start off with this. I did play it once years ago with my cousins, not believing it at first. We sat in a dark room, he and I with knees touching under the game on our laps, hands on the game. With the first answers I laughed it off saying it was him moving the hands-on piece to the letters and numbers. So then I asked it 3 questions that I knew it was impossible for him to know. It answered everyone absolutely correctly. I ran from the room in shock and fear, and asked God for forgiveness many times fearing I had given a demon permission to enter my life.

Now this other thing was that when I was 19 (years ago) someone introduced me to this needle on a thread thingie (sort of like a pendulum). Basically the only thing it was supposed to do was tell you how many kids you would have and what sex they would be. How it worked is you would hold the thread and let the needle dangle. You would just get the needle moving initially and then as it came to slowing down it would either go clearly in a circle for a girl, or move straight back and forth for a boy. If no children or after all the right number of children, it would immediately come to a full stop and not move. I did this on many people including friends and family members, and myself. It was ALWAYS 100% consistent with me, meaning if I did it on someone 5 times it would always say the same thing such as boy, girl, girl and stop. If other people did it nothing would be consistent or clear, so I knew it didn't work for others. If the people already had kids it would be accurate. At that time I was dating so I did it on him and noticed it was different than mine so I knew we were not meant for each other. After that I stopped, feeling I was dabbling in the occult, confessing many times over the years and fearful. So when I eventually got married (different guy) and had my 3 kids, I knew what they would be, almost wishing each time that it wouldn't come true. Sure enough it was boy, boy, girl. However there was supposed to be another boy at the end, but my husband didn't want more and had a vasectomy. I worried that his surgery wouldn't hold or maybe I'd get raped, but thankfully nothing happened and I'm past bearing age now. So my question is what do you think of that? Do you think it is evil? Do you think I might have some kind of special knowledge because of those 2 areas of the Oijia board and needle thing working for me? Sorry I went into so much detail, but you have no idea how this all tormented me over the years. Thanks so much. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Gema"

No when you hold the chain you need to put your elbow on the table it has be fixed without any movements you ask question and it will turn to the right like clockwise it means yes, and counterclockwise means no.. You need to meditate and focus to your question. It is not easy. but I did add a link you can go check it it will show you what to do. Anyone can do this if you have good energy, positiveness I am taking Reike lessons i would love to master it. If you have any questions let me know. It is too cool to ask question about Michael and you get the ans. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

Quote from: "MJonmind"
I can't believe how this site is taking me back into my life years ago. Deep dark stuff for me. Could you give me your thoughts on this. I come from a very strong orthodox Evangelical Christian background, from which I've altered my interpretation in many but not all ways. I'm much more open to things now, so you don't have to pussyfoot around me at all.   I've always had a dreaded fear of anything occultic, demonic,  :shock: etc. however.

Okay, I'm not asking about the Oijia board game, but I'll just start off with this. I did play it once years ago with my cousins, not believing it at first. We sat in a dark room, he and I with knees touching under the game on our laps, hands on the game. With the first answers I laughed it off saying it was him moving the hands-on piece to the letters and numbers. So then I asked it 3 questions that I knew it was impossible for him to know. It answered everyone absolutely correctly. I ran from the room in shock and fear, and asked God for forgiveness many times fearing I had given a demon permission to enter my life.

Now this other thing was that when I was 19 (years ago) someone introduced me to this needle on a thread thingie (sort of like a pendulum). Basically the only thing it was supposed to do was tell you how many kids you would have and what sex they would be. How it worked is you would hold the thread and let the needle dangle. You would just get the needle moving initially and then as it came to slowing down it would either go clearly in a circle for a girl, or move straight back and forth for a boy. If no children or after all the right number of children, it would immediately come to a full stop and not move. I did this on many people including friends and family members, and myself. It was ALWAYS 100% consistent with me, meaning if I did it on someone 5 times it would always say the same thing such as boy, girl, girl and stop. If other people did it nothing would be consistent or clear, so I knew it didn't work for others. If the people already had kids it would be accurate. At that time I was dating so I did it on him and noticed it was different than mine so I knew we were not meant for each other. After that I stopped, feeling I was dabbling in the occult, confessing many times over the years and fearful. So when I eventually got married (different guy) and had my 3 kids, I knew what they would be, almost wishing each time that it wouldn't come true. Sure enough it was boy, boy, girl. However there was supposed to be another boy at the end, but my husband didn't want more and had a vasectomy. I worried that his surgery wouldn't hold or maybe I'd get raped, but thankfully nothing happened and I'm past bearing age now. So my question is what do you think of that? Do you think it is evil? Do you think I might have some kind of special knowledge because of those 2 areas of the Oijia board and needle thing working for me? Sorry I went into so much detail, but you have no idea how this all tormented me over the years. Thanks so much. :)

Hi dear,
IT IS NOT EVIL. My mom did it to me and my sister and her sisters in laws.. This came from my grandmother from Italy. Are you Italian by any chance?? :lol:  This needle and thread is accurate, it never stir my mother wrong. You must have some good energy who attracts good energy. Some sort of gift god gave you. I know how you feel, sometimes i think about something and 5 mins later it happens that scares the living hell out of me. example. Last November I had such a bad aura around me bad vibes, I felt something not good, than we found out my mom had lung cancer. She is getting better now, and I feel good energy around her. Moments like that I wish I did not have this gift. Most of my friends they tell me to perfect my intuitions I am skeptical. So when I read that Michael died on June 25/2009 automatically I said no. he is not dead, just fleat somewhere, probably did not want to do the concert, and it is ok, it is his life... everybody does what they want we live in a free country. That's why in my post i did write some of you may not believe and it is fine. Don't worry you may have a good gift, you must have a good soul. God bless you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

MissG

Thanks!
I am a newbie in all of this matters. Last year i got an aura reading just showing a picture. The person who read it could pinpoint some helath issues i had by perceiving colours of aura in the picture. I was very surprised.

Anyway, she also said that my energy was a fun loving energy  :D just looking at the pic!

Some people I believe had developed some capacities that are almost unnatural.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Gema they obviously knew what they were talking about with the fun-loving bit, you definitely are such a lot of fun and absolutely hilarious at times! :D I find all this stuff fascinating though I can see how being gifted in the way all4loveandbelieve mentioned could be scary when you pick up something you'd rather not know about loved ones.  I'd be so scared all the time!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

MissG

Thanks trustno1  :D

The person who saw my pic only had contact with me for 5 minutes via chat  :) she could hardly know about me. But I am sure she is something special.

I´ve been told that people with certain capacities sees good and bad and that the bad can be very scary.

This subjects fascinates me lately  :lol: I just want to know more about it and never get tired of it. Is like a new challenge!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal