all4loveandbelieveTopic starter

I have been skeptical posting this for the longest time. You may say what on earth is Chakra reading with a crystal Pendulum has to do with Michael's Hoax. Well it has alot to do. I have been practicing this for 5 yrs. This is another form of reike dealing with chakras. I took courses, and since I have strong intuitions, I decided to learn it. If you have seen me so positive through out this year and half,and still am it is due to my meditation with my crystal Pendulum, I am also positive from nature.  I know some of you may not believe into it,and it is your perogative.  I have predicted that my friend was pregnant and she will have a girl, and she is pregnant and will have a girl.(i know you may say yes that is your word I do not know you, so why should I believe in you) That is legitimate, you chose what you want to believe. I will post the link and you can read for yourself.  

Any one can do this with the right concentration and meditation and the right crystal. I have been asking about Michael all along, it always says he is alive, and he sees his family often. I also asked if he faked his death due to NWO AND ILLUMINATI it says NO.. he was in no danger. Obviously you can only ask the pendulum a question that can answer you yes or a no. I also asked if Michael is leaking all the songs and it said YES.. It is all him singing also. I asked the question if it was Michael singing Breaking news it said yes.. Now like some of you believe in clairvoyant, reading the future, this is some other kind of form.. So my friends, I will post you the link now check it out for yourself, and keep an open mind on this. Please do not bash me and nor take me for an idiot, I have a masters in phsychology and I am no fool.. thanks and may God bless you.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Very interesting and thank you friend for posting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~~spreading the love~~~lets heal the world~~
~~Oklahomas most dedicated fan....Sheryll~~
~~~~~~~I Love U Michael~~~~~~~

MJonmind

Thank you for sharing. I know nothing about this. I find it interesting because in the Old Testament the high priests and some of the prophets used some kind of special stones to give them divination guidance in matters that would only require a yes or no answer. They were called the Urim and Thummim. IDK but I'm wondering if maybe they were crystals. This is part of a longer article. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The description of the clothing of the Jewish high priest in the Book of Exodus portrays the Urim and Thummim as being put into the sacred breastplate, worn by the high priest over the Ephod[5]. Where the Bible elsewhere describes an Ephod being used for divination, scholars presume that it is referring to use of the Urim and Thummim in conjunction with the Ephod, as this seems to be intimately connected with it[2]; similarly where non-prophets are portrayed as asking HaShem for guidance, and the advice isn't described as given by visions, scholars think that Urim and Thummim were the medium implied[3]. In all but two cases (1 Samuel 10:22 and 2 Samuel 5:23), the question is one which is effectively answered by a simple yes or no[3]; a number of scholars believe that the two exceptions to this pattern, which give more complex answers, were originally also just sequences of yes/no questions, but became corrupted by later editing[3].

There is no description of the form of the Urim and Thummim in the passage describing the high priest's vestments, and a number of scholars believe that the author of the passage, which textual scholars attribute to the priestly source, wasn't actually entirely aware of what they were either[3]. Nevertheless, the passage does describe them as being put into the breastplate, which scholars think implies they were objects put into some sort of pouch within it, and then, while out of view, one (or one side, if the Urim and Thummim was a single object) was chosen by touch and withdrawn or thrown out[3]; since the Urim and Thummim were put inside this pouch, they were presumably small and fairly flat, and were possibly tablets of wood or of bone[3]. With the view of scholars that Urim essentially means guilty and Thummim essentially means innocent, this would imply that the purpose of the Urim and Thummim was an ordeal to confirm or deny suspected guilt; if the Urim was selected it meant guilt, while selection of the Thummim would mean innocence.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tumic Shason

YAY!
THE CRYSTAL SAID HE IS ALIVE!
MY CRYSTAL BALL GIVES ME THIS:
:(
POOR ME!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanks for sharing this with us. I love this type of stuff. So I know the crystal pendulum said no to him not being in danger but does your intuition says the same? Just curious. I will read the link later. I actually have a book on Chakra Clearing by Doreen Virtue but I haven't gotten into it. I guess I should.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Quote from: "looking4truth"
Thanks for sharing this with us. I love this type of stuff. So I know the crystal pendulum said no to him not being in danger but does your intuition says the same? Just curious. I will read the link later. I actually have a book on Chakra Clearing by Doreen Virtue but I haven't gotten into it. I guess I should.  :lol:

Yes my intuitions always told me that Michael is alive, since the day it was announcedJune 25 2009. I read that book, read it it is very good, you should read it.

I  just want to thank you all  for reading my post and gving it a thought, and believing in me. God bless you all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"

Yes my intuitions always told me that Michael is alive, since the day it was announcedJune 25 2009. I read that book, read it it is very good, you should read it.

I  just want to thank you all  for reading my post and gving it a thought, and believing in me. God bless you all.

Oh no I mean does your intuition says that he is not in danger?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Oh no I mean does your intuition says that he is not in danger?

He is not in danger. He is fine.  He was never in danger. I feel that he had help from the authorities some how.. Now the only time we will find out is when he comes out in the open and tell us. I feel it in my bones he is not in danger. If he were he wouldn't have dressed as DAVE DAVE  in LKL.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

I have been wanting to learn more about crystals! I've been being drawn to them for awhile now. Thanks for posting!

I'm a massage therapist so I work with energy alot. It's really meditative for me and I've had many interesting experiences where I take on someone else's energy, like I can feel what they feel. I've also predicted things, and sort of just known things I wasn't supposed to know. I think the spirit is a very powerful thing, and I'm very interested in all these different modalities of exercising and freeing it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

skyways

He is not in danger. He is fine.  He was never in danger. I feel that he had help from the authorities some how..Now the only time we will find out is when he comes out in the open and tell us.I feel it in my bones he is not in danger. If he were he wouldn't have dressed as DAVE DAVE  in LKL.

DID HE EVER GOING TO COME OUT??  -- would you mind to answer that questions with your Crystal sences - PLEASE!!!!!!

BECAUSE

IT FEELS LATELY THAT MICHAEL FINDS SUCH A COMFORT ZONE ON HIS HIDING - HE IS IVISIBLE BUT YET ON THE TOP FOR INFINITY -  AS NOTHING IMMORTAL MORE THAN A DEATH     :?         :arrow:    
SO  ITS LOOKS LIKE PERFECTIONIST JUST SEALED HIS "CURTAIN CALL"  AND THAT GIVES NO ROOM FOR OUTPLAY  AND ITS REALLY MAKE ME MORE &MORE  SAD EVERY DAY... :cry:  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
I have been wanting to learn more about crystals! I've been being drawn to them for awhile now. Thanks for posting!

I'm a massage therapist so I work with energy alot. It's really meditative for me and I've had many interesting experiences where I take on someone else's energy, like I can feel what they feel. I've also predicted things, and sort of just known things I wasn't supposed to know. I think the spirit is a very powerful thing, and I'm very interested in all these different modalities of exercising and freeing it.

jacilovesmichael, that is so nice. Well yes Massage Therapist would be a similar thing as Reike. Have you ever heard of Reike? Reike is done by energy. You do not touch the person,but you heal the person with your hands just by passing it all over her body without touching by meditating, you remove the bad energy with the good energy. Your head is your chakra I am also taking courses on reike. You should look into it.This is spirituality, and so is the pendulum.  Thank you for understanding what I do. God bless.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

Tumic Shason

This is so cool, thank you for sharing!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "skyways"
He is not in danger. He is fine.  He was never in danger. I feel that he had help from the authorities some how..Now the only time we will find out is when he comes out in the open and tell us.I feel it in my bones he is not in danger. If he were he wouldn't have dressed as DAVE DAVE  in LKL.

DID HE EVER GOING TO COME OUT??  -- would you mind to answer that questions with your Crystal sences - PLEASE!!!!!!

BECAUSE

IT FEELS LATELY THAT MICHAEL FINDS SUCH A COMFORT ZONE ON HIS HIDING - HE IS IVISIBLE BUT YET ON THE TOP FOR INFINITY -  AS NOTHING IMMORTAL MORE THAN A DEATH     :?         :arrow:    
SO  ITS LOOKS LIKE PERFECTIONIST JUST SEALED HIS "CURTAIN CALL"  AND THAT GIVES NO ROOM FOR OUTPLAY  AND ITS REALLY MAKE ME MORE &MORE  SAD EVERY DAY... :cry:  :cry:

skyways, I see you are losing faith. Don't In some posts I did write Michael may come back in 2012. I did not explain how I knew because I never devolged this information until now. In this is it he said 4 yrs to make it right. He gave us a clue. He will be back in the 4 yrs which is 2012. So what ever he needed to be done it would have taken him 4 yrs and the time is 2012. This is something he had to do personally , I do not know what it is, I am not a clairvoyant, but a person who has intuitions. God did give me this gift, but which at times I supress because it can be very overwhelming. I hope this will help you. The key thing is NOT TO LOSE FAITH EVEN WHEN THINGS GO REALLY BAD, BY BEING POSITIVE YOU ATTRACT POSITIVENESS ALL GOOD THINGS. You should read the book the Secret. YOu get what you attract. If you think negative all bad stuff will come to you. Being positive is the hardest thing a human being can do, but you mustn't give up.. I hope I made you feel a little better God Bless.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

skyways

Quote from: "skyways"

BECAUSE

IT FEELS LATELY THAT MICHAEL HAVE FIND SUCH A COMFORT ZONE ON HIS HIDING - HE IS IVISIBLE BUT YET ON THE TOP FOR INFINITY -  AS NOTHING IMMORTAL MORE THAN A DEATH     :?         :arrow:    
SO  ITS LOOKS LIKE PERFECTIONIST JUST SEALED HIS "CURTAIN CALL" WHT ALL THE SONY DEALS AND THAT GIVES NO ROOM FOR OUTPLAY  AND ITS REALLY MAKE ME MORE &MORE  SAD EVERY DAY... :cry:  :cry:

skyways, I see you are losing faith. Don't In some posts I did write Michael may come back in 2012. I did not explain how I knew because I never devolged this information until now. In this is it he said 4 yrs to make it right. He gave us a clue. He will be back in the 4 yrs which is 2012. So what ever he needed to be done it would have taken him 4 yrs and the time is 2012. This is something he had to do personally , I do not know what it is, I am not a clairvoyant, but a person who has intuitions. God did give me this gift, but which at times I supress because it can be very overwhelming. I hope this will help you. The key thing is NOT TO LOSE FAITH EVEN WHEN THINGS GO REALLY BAD, BY BEING POSITIVE YOU ATTRACT POSITIVENESS ALL GOOD THINGS. You should read the book the Secret. YOu get what you attract. If you think negative all bad stuff will come to you. Being positive is the hardest thing a human being can do, but you mustn't give up.. I hope I made you feel a little better God Bless.
THANK YOU SO MUCH ,MY DEAR!

anyway, - 3 more years just seems unbearable now....  BUT thanx again for remainding  Secret book and all your kind words!  I always keeping my Faith alive, just my personal things requares some actions now and Then it may contradict my personal care 4 Michael too .

PEACE AND LOVE, - TOGETHER WE  KEEP THE LEGACY GOING!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

He was in danger, he feared for his life and his kids...he even said to Paris(!), that he may die... :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions