Re: Michael's comeback
November 19, 2010, 09:18:23 PM
This is how I think it'll go: I don't think there will be any announcement or anything like that. A media source (most likely TMZ) will catch him out and about with his kids, or his mom, or his entourage. And post it. The news will make it's rounds that Mike is alive. There will be doubts, arguments, etc. etc. And then he'll keep us wondering. The nonbelievers will keep guessing, we'll be satisfied. And weeks, maybe months later he'll resurface to "apologize" the the sensitive ones.

That's just how I visualize it all.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
June 25, 2009 - The Day I Woke Up

Andrea

November 19, 2010, 09:26:06 PM
Quote from: "backstager"
This is how I think it'll go: I don't think there will be any announcement or anything like that. A media source (most likely TMZ) will catch him out and about with his kids, or his mom, or his entourage. And post it. The news will make it's rounds that Mike is alive. There will be doubts, arguments, etc. etc. And then he'll keep us wondering. The nonbelievers will keep guessing, we'll be satisfied. And weeks, maybe months later he'll resurface to "apologize" the the sensitive ones.

That's just how I visualize it all.

That makes a lot of sense.  Have a sighting with a "that might be him" photo with someone who is close to him, published on a "reliable" website - TMZ told us, after all, that he "died"... Get a lot of people talking and wondering (like A LOT of people) and perhaps even looking into it on the internet...and...BAM?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

November 20, 2010, 12:06:42 AM
I think Michael will announce his comeback at some sort of conference. I really think it will be on TmZ live as most of us watch it to see if there are any clues or slip ups by Harvey  :lol: . Also Harvey and MJ probably had an agreement like if you help me ( Since Harvey has connections and he's a lawyer (get him out of legal trouble)) I will make TMZ more famous and you can reveal to the world that I am alive, something like that. It sounds a bit silly but it makes sense that if MJ is working with Harv they will reveal it in TMZ and  MJ are connected and we  know how much MJ hates the media.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions