No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

Re: "BACK" is not a HOAX believer?
November 19, 2010, 08:46:09 AM
I think he's just skatting - as he often does, with a definite 'ch' sound.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 19, 2010, 10:28:58 AM
Quote from: "bec"
truth you read the whole blog post didn't you?

MJ appears to be doing something on the MJJC site. Perhaps punking them has been planned for a long time. He said "this forum [MJJC] serves it's purpose well" shortly after arriving on the scene (2006).

Maybe they are supposed to be involved for a reason. There's seems to be some manipulation going on there, with Admin and deletion of hoax related comments. They are being led along. The information they are allowed to discuss there is being controlled for some reason. Remember, MJJC is owned by someone close to the estate.

Between back's posts, the connections MJJC has, the Breaking News controversey and subsequent estate/sony statements and the family twitter war all enraging the fan community, causing them to fight bitterly within the ranks... something is going on here.

(Ps. some may not realize, many MJJC members assumed back was MJ and discussed it openly on the boards, so in order for back to continue posting post 6/25/09, he HAD to address the Murray/Murder/MJ is Dead thing and comment accordingly as a "non-believer" else it would have looked suspicious and people might wonder. This caused anyone who had suspicions before to change their mind and accept that back had never been MJ after all. Obviously, MJJC intends to remain hoax-talk free and hoax-thought free as well. Again, indicating an agenda.)

OK, I'll just get in here again to say THANK YOU for this info.  I've never been a follower of or poster on MJJC (only read BACK's posts when they were posted and discussed on this forum), and didn't know much about MJJC, its history, or the fact that hoax talk is prohibited over there.  Very interesting.  You've truly offered a possible explanation for BACK's posts after 6/25/2009... But in this case it means that BACK is doing some manipulating, as you said.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 19, 2010, 10:58:11 AM
Quote from: "truthprevails"
Quote from: "bec"
truth you read the whole blog post didn't you?

MJ appears to be doing something on the MJJC site. Perhaps punking them has been planned for a long time. He said "this forum [MJJC] serves it's purpose well" shortly after arriving on the scene (2006).

Maybe they are supposed to be involved for a reason. There's seems to be some manipulation going on there, with Admin and deletion of hoax related comments. They are being led along. The information they are allowed to discuss there is being controlled for some reason. Remember, MJJC is owned by someone close to the estate.

Between back's posts, the connections MJJC has, the Breaking News controversey and subsequent estate/sony statements and the family twitter war all enraging the fan community, causing them to fight bitterly within the ranks... something is going on here.

(Ps. some may not realize, many MJJC members assumed back was MJ and discussed it openly on the boards, so in order for back to continue posting post 6/25/09, he HAD to address the Murray/Murder/MJ is Dead thing and comment accordingly as a "non-believer" else it would have looked suspicious and people might wonder. This caused anyone who had suspicions before to change their mind and accept that back had never been MJ after all. Obviously, MJJC intends to remain hoax-talk free and hoax-thought free as well. Again, indicating an agenda.)

OK, I'll just get in here again to say THANK YOU for this info.  I've never been a follower of or poster on MJJC (only read BACK's posts when they were posted and discussed on this forum), and didn't know much about MJJC, its history, or the fact that hoax talk is prohibited over there.  Very interesting.  You've truly offered a possible explanation for BACK's posts after 6/25/2009... But in this case it means that BACK is doing some manipulating, as you said.

I agree, very useful information. We know MJ has done some manipulating of the media, so I could see this kind of manipluation being justifiable as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

November 19, 2010, 07:07:52 PM
In the TII trailer he whispers keep-a-watch-in' to match the 4 sounds in the original Billie Jean intro.

So if you keep watchin' right to the end of TII you see the BAM footage, you see the dedication to the children after the BAM footage - dedication belongs at the beginning of a movie or beginning of credits rolling, not at the end of the credits where 99% of audiences will never see it because they've left the cinema or switched off their DVDs.

But what's even more interesting is that if you keep watchin' for a few seconds longer - you will see MJ's feet appear walking on the stage and going into his signature Billie Jean spin taken from the intro to Moonwalker, but with ONE difference --> Michael Jackson is heard LAUGHING in the TII version.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 19, 2010, 07:55:48 PM
FrenchBraid, where did you get your signature (clip) from?  It appears to be from "Blood on the Dance Floor", but I just watched the extended version of that music video and realized that that particular clip you have in your sig, with ALL its elements, doesn't match the music video.  There's something about it that's different...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 19, 2010, 10:19:58 PM
FrenchBraid, where did you get your signature (clip) from?  It appears to be from "Blood on the Dance Floor", but I just watched the extended version of that music video and realized that that particular clip you have in your sig, with ALL its elements, doesn't match the music video.  There's something about it that's different...

Sorry can't remember where I found this - I uploaded it nearly a year ago. There are a few different mixes of BOTDF on YouTube.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

November 19, 2010, 11:56:41 PM
I think that BACK is MJ, he doesn't act like the Michael Jackson we know but it kinda reminds me of Randy when he was talking about the album and the greedy people around Michael on his twitter. He was really defensive of Michael and what about Taj his been very vocal. So I think that it has to be one of the family members but I don't think Michael told Randy about the hoax and I don't think he told some of his family until very later.

Remember the interview with Oprah. Oprah said that LMP said that Michael loved his mother more than anything in the world and would do anything for her and so BACK getting defensive of K is like Michael protecting/defending his mother because he loved her so much.

Also in the TII trailer I think he says "keep watching" but more with the tune like keepa watching.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

November 20, 2010, 01:31:19 AM
Quote from: "FrenchBraid"

So if you keep watchin' right to the end of TII you see the BAM footage, you see the dedication to the children after the BAM footage - dedication belongs at the beginning of a movie or beginning of credits rolling, not at the end of the credits where 99% of audiences will never see it because they've left the cinema or switched off their DVDs.

I went to see This is it with my sister and a friend, twice, I still remember it was on 30th of October and 1st of November. The first time, we were some of the ones who got out before the BAM scene. The ending with all the credits on the screen lasted too long, we waited to see if there's something else but as it was very long we said "well, let's go then..." and we went out before the credits ended and we went to the bathroom there to fix my face and everything and when we went out of the bathroom we passed by the theatre hall and heard Michael talking and we thought "Oh my god, the movie didn't end?!" and we rushed in and didn't reach to get a chair or anything and we remained on the stairs watchin' and it was just the end. I didn't catch anything but the final word, and then the lights went out. I was so angry I missed it, I didn't know what I missed, if it was important or not (I wasn't a believer at that time).
Then, on 1st of November, I said I stay after the whole credits to see what was that, and so we did, and I didn't take that part as a message, because we weren't believers at that time.  But when we went out we really didn't understand why did they put that scene after all the credits, after everything, when most of the people would have already gone.I simply found it strange and I didn't know why.

But what's even more interesting is that if you keep watchin' for a few seconds longer - you will see MJ's feet appear walking on the stage and going into his signature Billie Jean spin taken from the intro to Moonwalker, but with ONE difference --> Michael Jackson is heard LAUGHING in the TII version.

Exactly. It's the same LOGO as in the beginning of Moonwalker, but here it's at the END, and only in TII he LAUGHS. That is really strange, because why would they put his laugh there if it wasn't in the original logo?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

November 27, 2010, 05:17:53 AM
Quote from: "_Anna_"
Quote from: "FrenchBraid"

I went to see This is it with my sister and a friend, twice, I still remember it was on 30th of October and 1st of November. The first time, we were some of the ones who got out before the BAM scene. The ending with all the credits on the screen lasted too long, we waited to see if there's something else but as it was very long we said "well, let's go then..." and we went out before the credits ended and we went to the bathroom there to fix my face and everything and when we went out of the bathroom we passed by the theatre hall and heard Michael talking and we thought "Oh my god, the movie didn't end?!" and we rushed in and didn't reach to get a chair or anything and we remained on the stairs watchin' and it was just the end. I didn't catch anything but the final word, and then the lights went out. I was so angry I missed it, I didn't know what I missed, if it was important or not (I wasn't a believer at that time).
Then, on 1st of November, I said I stay after the whole credits to see what was that, and so we did, and I didn't take that part as a message, because we weren't believers at that time.  But when we went out we really didn't understand why did they put that scene after all the credits, after everything, when most of the people would have already gone.I simply found it strange and I didn't know why.

Exactly. It's the same LOGO as in the beginning of Moonwalker, but here it's at the END, and only in TII he LAUGHS. That is really strange, because why would they put his laugh there if it wasn't in the original logo?

Because...It was a touchstone, an anchor, for the rough sailing to follow, to keep his fans RIGHT SIDE UP...He was trying to tell anyone waiting for some sign of LIFE from him, that not only is he alive, but he is being silly, hiding from us, TEMPORARILY ---like Hide & Seek...it was to belay ALL fears from the crap we had been and would be hearing about his drugged up death and/ or murder!

This laugh was only for his fans, personally, as nothing else in the movie quite was...The only ones who would KNOW it wasn't on the original "magic dust, sparkly feet" film, would be US!! :D  :D  8-)  

In fact, it was the only thing in the movie that WAS SPECIFICALLY, secretly,(Now, THAT's LOVE!! ;) ) for his fans, as he said TII would be...I posted this before, but, as soon as I heard him LAUGH, it told me everything I needed to know:  I knew he was in control, and everything was cool. :lol:  :D It made my DAY  :!:  :!: :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

MJonmind

November 28, 2010, 03:59:12 AM
FrenchBraid
:o I don't recall this discussed about before, so it's interesting. When I first saw it in the theatre I was focusing on the BAM part. I don't think Michael has ever/could ever laugh while doing his spin. So the laugh tells me he is from the outside observing, in control. Kenny or Sony would have no reason to insert the laugh. It reminds me of Michael chuckling to himself after Liberian Girl, when he says, "Okay everybody, that's the wrap!" Also in his song, "Leave Me Alone", he sings, "who's laughing" many times. Indeed who?  MJ of course! :lol:
('Cause There's A Time When
You're Right)
(And You Know You Must
Fight)
Who's Laughing Baby, Don't
You Know
(And There's The Choice That
We Make)
(And This Choice You Will
Take)
Who's Laughin' Baby
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 28, 2010, 07:24:22 AM
I did not have the time to read all of your posts here...so I might say something that's already been said.
I read somewhere that Murray was James Brown's doctor too?
So it could be Back's /Michael's revenge/sadness over Murray...Murray can BE a disastrous doctor that should be imprisoned for his acts of "malpraxis"(malpractice).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
November 28, 2010, 10:01:45 AM
foreverking:

No one has yet offered a possible answer to my question:
If BACK is Michael and is alive, why would he say that Katherine lost a son and Murray is a "taker of life"?  I don't believe in blind faith, or in disregarding everything that doesn't fit the hoax idea or our ideas of who TS or BACK or other people & things are... I try to stay objective (as much as I can) and notice when something supports the hoax AND when something doesn't.

I understand that Michael/BACK wouldn't necessarily say "Mike's alive" or "I believe in the hoax", but why make a post calling Murray a murderer?  As I said, BACK didn't need to post at all, or to talk about Murray at all.

We can ask the same questions about Randy too, don't you think? Randy accuses Murray and he also gave the names like Sony-AEG, Kenny Ortega and blamed them for his brother's "death". But like Teddy Riley wrote: "Michael lives for contraversy". Probably Back is very well aware of the hoax and giving out some clues about the hoax BUT intentionally he writes about Murray as a murderer and expects us to READ BTW THE LINES. So it depends on you which part to get. Who knows. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
November 28, 2010, 10:18:28 AM
Quote from: "taty_2crazy"
To me it sounds like"keep watchin" too.

To me it sounds like "Keep on watchin".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt