navibl

Re: TIAI 11/18
November 19, 2010, 01:13:16 PM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
Never mind I am going to bed it's 4am. These 2 threads and 2 forums are confusing me :lol:

Heeheee   God bless you girl..It does get better I promise...It's all for Love, and I do Love you!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 19, 2010, 01:31:43 PM
navibl I didn't resort to name-calling at all, if you could point out the name I called you I will gladly apologise for that. I was simply saying that we are all here for the same reason but we do not all share the same religious beliefs.  Therefore none of us has the right to judge anyone on their belief system whether it is religious or not.   Michael did not preach discrimination towards anyone no matter if they shared his beliefs or not. I am a compassionate person which is why I  respect anyone's right to a religious belief but I'd expect them to extend the same courtesy to me for not choosing to have one. I did not disrespect your beliefs or anyone else's as they are their own beliefs to hold on to.  I am sustained by the belief that there is more than we know, I do have a spiritual side but I am fully aware there are others who think that's wrong. That's fine with me as we're all entitled to our beliefs. You're right that this forum is here to support Michael and investigate the hoax and normally I would steer clear of any conversation regarding religion as I know from reading others debates on here that it only leads to trouble.  This is therefore the last I'll say on the subject and from now on I'll follow my own advice and leave the religious bickering to others.  As you said there is real suffering in the world, and we are Michael's army, we're all different, and I think we are stronger for our differences.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

navibl

November 19, 2010, 01:41:40 PM
Quote from: "trustno1"
navibl I didn't resort to name-calling at all, if you could point out the name I called you I will gladly apologise for that. I was simply saying that we are all here for the same reason but we do not all share the same religious beliefs.  Therefore none of us has the right to judge anyone on their belief system whether it is religious or not.   Michael did not preach discrimination towards anyone no matter if they shared his beliefs or not. I am a compassionate person which is why I  respect anyone's right to a religious belief but I'd expect them to extend the same courtesy to me for not choosing to have one. I did not disrespect your beliefs or anyone else's as they are their own beliefs to hold on to.  I am sustained by the belief that there is more than we know, I do have a spiritual side but I am fully aware there are others who think that's wrong. That's fine with me as we're all entitled to our beliefs. You're right that this forum is here to support Michael and investigate the hoax and normally I would steer clear of any conversation regarding religion as I know from reading others debates on here that it only leads to trouble.  This is therefore the last I'll say on the subject and from now on I'll follow my own advice and leave the religious bickering to others.  As you said there is real suffering in the world, and we are Michael's army, we're all different, and I think we are stronger for our differences.

No need to apologise, I understand you, and we have a huge task in front of us, so we should just move on.  It really is all for L.O.V.E. and not just words.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 19, 2010, 01:53:20 PM
I agree 100% Navibl,  I think it's always best to work out differences and then move on even stronger.  And I think we're a pretty strong army! Thank you so much for your gracious reply it is much appreciated.  Much L.O.V.E. to you.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

November 19, 2010, 03:54:21 PM
Dear TS,

Wow... lots of debate since yesterday's redirect.  I just wanted to thank you for the Job passage & redefining the point.  I get it.  God KNOWS I get it.  Going through the intense testing of the Wilderness Experience & Dark Night of the Soul is something I wouldn't wish upon my worst enemy.  When God pulls back his presence and lets the enemy have free rein to do his worst to you, and refine your soul in such spiritual darkness is NOT the most pleasant of experiences. How do you describe such intensity? ...  total abandonment.

Dark Night of the Soul is the extreme form of The Wilderness of Preparation. It is characterized by the apparent loss of all the blessings we associate with being close to God – and it may last for a CONSIDERABLE length of time! It's been 10 yrs and sometime I wonder if I'm not still skirting the edges of this abyss ready to fall back in.  'Dark Night of the Soul’ is a term which has become widespread to describe prolonged periods when our senses are shut down to the point where we can no longer feel the Lord’s presence.  
I couldn't even function...   :|

Be still and know that I am God   Ps 46:10
"be still" comes from the Hiphil stem of the verb (רפה) rapha (meaning to be weak, to let go, to release), which might better be translated as, "cause yourselves to let go" or "let yourselves become weak" (in poetic contexts, the noun form rephai'im was sometimes used as a synonym for "the place of the dead").  Hmmmm 'place of the dead'.  There's a good description of what I felt.  :|

But to what end are we to "be still," "let go," "surrender," and even to "die to ourselves"? In Hebrew grammar, the emphasis of coordinate imperatives ("be still!" and "know!") is on the second imperative. In other words, we surrender in order to know that God is in control as Ribbono Shel Olam – the Master of the Universe.  We "let go" in order to objectively know the saving power of God in our lives. We give up trusting in ourselves and our own designs in order to experience the glory of God's all-sufficiency (Ex 14:14).

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I seek Him and He won’t be found; He turns a deaf ear to my sighs and moaning.
‘Tell me who You are and what You want,’ I say to Him.
‘Make Yourself known and then let me die.’
I am uncontrolled almost to the extent of being rude to Him.
I end up by calling Him cruel, but immediately afterwards beg His pardon.
Some of the things I say are prompted not by anger but by so much love.
(Gemma Galgani)1

‘I shall and shall not be with you.
I shall clothe you in My grace,
but you will think yourself deprived of it,
because while dwelling within you I shall be able to go unrecognized.
I am concealing Myself from you
so that you may discover by yourself
what you are without Me.’
(Margaret of Cortona)

Some helpful information:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fide Et Opera

November 19, 2010, 04:07:44 PM
Glitch in the system... Someone please delete the double.
Thanks
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fide Et Opera

bec

November 19, 2010, 04:50:33 PM
I understood what you said navibl and I respect it. I'm glad I asked you about it because I mistook your original post as expressing something different.

You're right it's about more then words, but words are what connect this community together. I am glad to have had this exchange with you  :D

Ps. and thanks TS for inspiring the conversation.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

November 21, 2010, 05:01:27 AM
Quote from: "navibl"
Quote from: "trublu"
Quote from: "navibl"
Those who believe in nothing by default  are drawn into evil because in the absence of no thought, Satan has a place to play, because he does  roam the earth seeking  whom he may devour regardless of belief in him or not.

When you believe in nothing what do you mean? Nothing as in God? I believe in evolution and nature. I am a kind person who tries my very best to help people. Am I drawn into Evil? I'm finding it difficult to understand maybe because of the language. If you could explain I would be very grateful. Thanks.

I guess believing in nature and evolution is believing in something, there just doesn't seem to be much substance or hope! For the poor unfortunate people who nature has not been so good to, and have evolved into pain and desease and poverty and lack, war and destruction. I guess they have nothing to really look forward to in life, just a mere pittful exsistance, because when they die they go from being helpless and without to rotting in the ground. I don't really think I could get through the day with that belief. I would want to put an end to it all if I had no hope of a restored resurrected body that would live in divine glory with my loving heavenly creator for enternity. Maybe that is why thousands of people commit suicide each day!!! No hope of a better life! Or would I come back as a frog!! Just need to understand where I am evolving to!! How sad! I prefer a choice of Good and Evil, to not have that choice is true slavery!!! That is why God gave us that choice, he didn't create slaves.  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmmm....Agree to a disagree! But...all in all, we are here, we are alive no matter our individual "Position/s In Life". Yet we are born...we are alive for a reason (selfish reasons for some of us), we all have our purpose (just figure it out)...although be it "selfish sacrifice" sometimes, we are none the less,  here. We, "I" could never look down upon another because he/she appears to be lacking in a "normal" way. What's normal, What's usual, What's Execpted? None of of us here in this forum are any of the for-mentioned. So I ask you all, to walk a mile in the shoes of those less fortunate, come back here and give your report on that time in your life. I bet we all get nothing....nothing....nothing! If this is so, then we should all bow our heads to one another for many reasons...belief, love, sanctity and the fortune of life, because in the end, LIFe, is all that matters!

Our personal message to others is all that matters

:mrgreen:

PS
BTW...Good and Evil dose not exist, it's an image of your imagination...IMHO! You are the Good and the Evil of your realm! We all are my friend...it's all very relative. You make what you believe to be true...a fourth + dimension.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

November 27, 2010, 08:17:52 PM
God allowed satan to tempt job because he knew he could trust him to love him even when all of the good things that God had given him were taken away.

breaking news : faith is a two way street  :o

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

November 27, 2010, 08:33:06 PM
A@ traceys_home
PS
BTW...Good and Evil dose not exist, it's an image of your imagination...IMHO! You are the Good and the Evil of your realm! We all are my friend...it's all very relative. You make what you believe to be true...a fourth + dimension.

This is so true and very well said  ;)  This really brings it home!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
November 27, 2010, 10:25:57 PM
Quote from: "Believe 777"
A@ traceys_home
PS

I agree also...wholeheartedly! Love and Light to all!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 04, 2010, 08:45:05 PM
Quote from: "Believe 777"
A@ traceys_home
PS

Thank you Believe777, I'm glad you "understood" what my message was meant to reveal. By the way everyone, it is just my opinion.  :D

:mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions