Re: Randy Jackson Goes Nuts Over Michael's Album
November 18, 2010, 09:13:49 AM
If this is a hoax, which is what I believe... I really don't understand Randy's role in it.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If you'd only come to me, my heart wouldn't be full of sorrow
But now all I can do is hope and pray that you'll come to me
tomorrow

paula-c

November 18, 2010, 09:30:25 AM
Bee Bee wrote:

If this is a hoax, which is what I believe... I really don't understand Randy's role in it.

Randy's role is to make us all crazy :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

November 18, 2010, 10:22:00 AM
Quote from: "paula-c"
Bee Bee wrote:

Randy's role is to make us all crazy :lol:  :lol:

I guess you're right!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If you'd only come to me, my heart wouldn't be full of sorrow
But now all I can do is hope and pray that you'll come to me
tomorrow

November 18, 2010, 11:07:24 AM
Quote from: "_Anna_"
"on a tear Slang showing a sudden burst of energy"

I don't understand why this would be the main idea to focus on this article. People lose themselves too much in details that mean nothing. I myself want to know wether Randy or the family has any rights to sue SONY for fraud. Do they have the right? Or not?

They do have rights and they do have a right to sue.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tarja

November 18, 2010, 11:25:47 AM
I  don't know if they scream so much on twitter that the songs are a fraud why don't they go legal.  This streanghten more my opinion that it is Michael all the way on Breaking news and the other 2 "fake" songs too. It is just absurd! If they say they are fake why don't they go legal?? They don't have the rights? I am not sure about this and eitehr I find informations but really wouldn't they have the rights to sue SONY?  If they do have the rights and still don't move a finger it is clear  (for anybody who says it's not Michael on the songs) that the songs are authentic as I always said.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

November 18, 2010, 11:50:19 AM
Yes they do have rights to sue SONY, but the Estate would have to sue SONY on behalf of the family and the family would have to sue the Estate for mispresentation and fraud and so on.  It gets complicated but from what Randy said last night in twitter, it sounds like the Estate and SONY are in bed together and so that leaves the family having to sue the Estate (if it came to that)... perhaps that is why he said Michael has no voice, we have to be that voice.  To me this is looking more and more like bringing down the bad guys.... which is Branca and McClain and the President/CEO of Sony Music and any other SONY subsidiaries who are involved in MJ's music.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

November 19, 2010, 01:41:31 AM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
Quote from: "mdc"
Randy Jackson Goes Nuts Over Michael's Album
14 minutes ago by TMZ Staff  

Randy Jackson went on a tear on Twitter Wednesday night, swearing some of the songs on Sony's upcoming Michael Jackson album are fake.

Jackson tweeted, "Some of the songs are him, and some aren't.  I would be [sic] my life on that ... I know this may seem harsh, but this is the truth, as I know it..."

Pretty much every expert who has analyzed the tracks says the voice is MJ's, but Randy is undeterred.

And he gets conspiratorial:  "But what's worse then [sic] harsh is that my brother isn't here, and ll these people are more concerned about making money off his death...They could care less about why and how he died, or maybe they already know."

Randy also claims co-executor John McClain "didn't care about the quality or how complete the vocals were."

TMZ sure posted this article fast. Had Randy even finished twitter yet?  :lol:

And The picture is ....BREAKING NEWS! (fakin the news?) ;)

IDK if it's significant or not but TMZ has changed the picture for this article.

I am not sure if that is even Randy Jackson. I am not that familiar with him but the address for the original pic is:

So is this pic from September 15, 2010 or was it just used in an article posted on that date?

And the address for the new pic is:

If this is a recent picture of Randy and the first one used, is from September, he sure has aged a lot in 2 months and he looks quite different to me...

Is this even him in the second picture?
Someone help me out here please  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

November 19, 2010, 02:07:50 AM
If Randy is so sure that this is not Michael singing theses songs, why hasn't he hired an independent  forensic audiologist to analyze the material?
Now would be the time, before the album is released. If they received confirmation that it wasn't Michael, they would have grounds to stop the album from being released with these songs on it. This would force Sony and the Estate to remove those songs and replace them with confirmed Michael tracks. Or is this really Michael singing these songs after all?

I absolutely agree with you on what you wrote, but I want to add that this actually goes for all the family members who go on a rant on social network pages.  None of them have taken any action, yet the keep creating drama and division.

I still tend to believe this is a huge marketing stunt in which Sony, the MJ Estate, TMZ and the Jacksons jointly participate and cooperate.

If they wouldn't have wanted to cause controversy, the only thing they had to do was releasing an album which contains songs that MJ recorded, mixed and mastered for previous albums that were released while being under contract with Sony, but which didn't make these previous albums.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

November 19, 2010, 02:45:06 AM
Okay, IDK if this is significant at all or if I am just looking for something significant.

The sign in the background is fro the Madeo restaurant in Beverly Hills.

Randy was at Madeo with Oxman on July 14, 2010.

[youtube:3nf4vbdk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rnfhf4SayU[/youtube:3nf4vbdk]

Randy was also at Madeo on August 1, 2009 with Joe and Katherine (dressed the same too?).

[attachment=0:3nf4vbdk]Jacksons at Madeo.jpg[/attachment:3nf4vbdk]
In the new picture on TMZ we only see part of the restaurant's sign clearly.

Madeo
A search of several surname websites showed only that the name Madeo has an Italian origin, but no known meaning.

But "Madeo" is also the original title of a Korean movie that was at the 2009 Cannes Festival and had its U.S. premiere in February, 2010 as part of the Santa Barbara International Film Festival[2] and received a limited U.S. theatrical release in March 2010. the title was changed to "Mother".

Mother (2009)
Madeo (original title)
A mother desperately searches for the killer that framed her son for their horrific murder.

The other part of the sign that we can see clearly is "storante" part of the word ristorante (Italian for restaurant)

St
abbreviation for Saint

Orante - Prayerful

Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel
Saint Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray;
and do Thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host -
by the Divine Power of God -
cast into hell, satan and all the evil spirits,
who roam throughout the world seeking the ruin of souls.
Amen.

Maybe it means nothing but with TIAI redirect to the story of Job and this article having the same date as the redirect, maybe it does mean something, you decide...   :D  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tarja

November 19, 2010, 03:10:58 AM
TMZ doesn't post a new photo on each article. The photos might very well be from July 14, it doesn't mean they are from now
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

Serenitys_Dream

November 19, 2010, 03:45:59 AM
Quote from: "Tarja"
TMZ doesn't post a new photo on each article. The photos might very well be from July 14, it doesn't mean they are from now
Not sure what you are trying to say here because TMZ did change the photo on this article.

Originally the article had this photo:

and they changed it to this photo:

They are obviously not the same photo. So the question is why did TMZ change it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tarja

November 19, 2010, 06:17:28 AM
it's nothing new with that. TMZ changes photos almost always at any article, not only about Michael
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

November 19, 2010, 07:06:16 AM
Call me crazy or whatever you like but I'm sticking to my guns on this one. I have thought all along that Michael is playing different roles in this hoax including parading around as his Brothers from time to time. I think what is trying to be shown here is that one Randy is really Randy *that would be the one in the street-like scene* and the other one under the first Breaking News headline is Michael. I think Michael's list of character portrayal in this has been, Murray, Randy, Jermaine, Oprah, and I am sure some I have left out. Not saying he's these people every time we see them but some of the time for certain out-takes and photos.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

MissG

November 19, 2010, 07:39:08 AM
If Randy is so sure that this is not Michael singing theses songs, why hasn't he hired an independent  forensic audiologist to analyze the material?
Now would be the time, before the album is released. If they received confirmation that it wasn't Michael, they would have grounds to stop the album from being released with these songs on it. This would force Sony and the Estate to remove those songs and replace them with confirmed Michael tracks. Or is this really Michael singing these songs after all?

I am not sure what legal position can have the family (MJ´s) regarding the interference between Sony and the Estate business, however, I agree with you, why hasn't he hired an independent  forensic audiologist to analyze the material??. In case this last is possible, they are taking too long to do it. They are just complaining.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

paula-c

November 19, 2010, 09:19:14 PM
Gema wrote:

Serenitys_Dream wrote:
If Randy is so sure that this is not Michael singing theses songs, why hasn't he hired an independent forensic audiologist to analyze the material?

I am not sure what legal position can have the family (MJ´s) regarding the interference between Sony and the Estate business, however, I agree with you, why hasn't he hired an independent forensic audiologist to analyze the material??. In case this last is possible, they are taking too long to do it. They are just complaining.

That is very true Gema only thing they do is complain and size as any measure, this statement of Randy's nothing unusual. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions