Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
the thing that strikes me right away is that the cover is a rendition or "artist recreation" of Michael's images - not actual photo's of him.  To my knowledge the only albums Michael never used a photo image of himself were Dangerous and History. (I have no idea if that is significant or not--and I may be wrong---please correct me if I am)

Plus the "artist interpretation" created album cover coupled with Katherine and the children saying it's not his voice, it's not him really makes me wonder what's going on. :?:

Dangerous--->History ("artist interpretation")

Artist drawings(Not Michael, but his likeness)---->Photographs(actual Michael, not used)

Sony (voice verified, so they say)----->Katherine/kids (not his voice, do they really know)

....I have no idea where this is going, but something is there...and Sony is knee deep in it.  :shock:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I believe the assertions the Jackson family makes when they say that Michael Jackson isn't singing in a few "unreleased songs." In fact, It wouldn't surprise me if we found it wasn't michael singing..I don't expect to hear Michael's voice when I listen to a snippet of "breaking news."

Now that I think of it, dating back to the 02 conferences in london, I remember michael stating  "I will be performing the songs my fans want to hear." could he be referring to this newest released single that is due out in November? I mean, if you think about it, Michael Jackson fans want to hear breaking news...and word of a new single surfacing is the kind of news that every jackson fan will cherish. They want to hear something fresh and spontaneous, and quite possibly shocking in most regard.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

Andrea

Michael Jackson New Album: Five New Song TitlesBy: Roger Friedman in Celebrity, Music // November 5th, 2010 at 1:33 AM UTC
 The whole saga of the new Michael Jackson album, and the songs written by Eddie Cascio, was first reported here last spring. Not on TMZ, or anywhere else.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login – from May 2, 2010

Here are the likely titles of the Cascio songs for the album called “Michael,” which will be released on December 14th: “Breaking News,” “Monster,” “Water,” “Keep Your Head Up,” and “All I Need.” There were 10 original Cascio songs Michael sang on. The finished ones chosen, aside from “Breaking News,” are still pending.

I know these songs. I heard them in a pre-Michael version in 2006. They were recorded with his vocals in 2007. Recently, producers have polished them up. They are said to be “amazing.”

Today at noon, a teaser for the album will run on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. On Monday, the single, “Breaking News,” will start getting airplay.

There is no question that these are Michael’s vocals. It’s kind of universally karmic that Michael did them when he did them. He was staying with the Cascios, the only people who offered him refuge during troubled times. He loved them. And they took care of him.

This riles the Jackson family, which Michael thought of as a group of people who wanted handouts from him. I’ve never understood why the other Jacksons–Jermaine, Tito, Marlon, etc–just didn’t put on an act in Las Vegas as the Jacksons. They could have made good money years ago. But it seemed like they only wanted big paydays with Michael in tow. I think Michael understood that.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Elsa

MTV show it is their flag on the album cover.  There are 19 photos examining each section of the cover art at their site.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginmichael-jacksons-michael-cover-decoded/1651606/5397257/photo.jhtml

You can see the little fish in the bubble is wearing a crown - just something I couldn't see before.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

finfin

Quote from: "michaelsupporter"
Quote from: "*Mo*"

And again, only old images of MJ are used. Only pics of him up to and including the Dangerous era, nothing from HIStory, Invincible or the past couple of years...

Hello Mo and All:

I have a theory as to why we only see images of MJ up through the Dangerous era and it really fits with this new album cover. The reason being is simply because the first child abuse allegations occurred in 1993 (after the Dangerous era but before HIStory). Due to the media, public opinion turned against our beloved Michael......to many he no longer was the "king of pop".....and as we all know, he hadn't been treated like one either (at least up until his "death"). However, in the art representation on this new album cover, I sense that the cherubs are re-crowning him, and rightfully so! Cherubs are divine messengers (who are among the angels, and are protected from all evil). They are known to repeat the exclamation of "Glory to God" ceaselessly. It is in this very nature I feel Michael is being re-crowned. The veil of darkness and evil is being pulled back and the light of truth is finally upon us.....we (collectively) are the goodness that is bringing about this change. We all have the power to make things right.....and it looks like we are doing it. To that I proclaim, "Glory to God, Glory to God!!!!!!!!!"
@michaelsupporter, this is a very positive and uplifting post. You do have a good point in my opinion, it is quite possible that Michael is in the process of being re-crowned - this is yet to happen, soon I hope - God willing
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

paula-c

I also to think about it finfin
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

I not if I publish before, but the one who is Francesco Cascio, this one related to Eddie Cascio, I ask it about this:

Statement by Michael Jackson Friend Francesco Cascio

Francesco Cascio, Also known as Frank Tyson, 28, met Michael Jackson as a boy. He served as his personal assistant and was accused but never indicted by prosecutors as a co-conspirator in Jackson's alleged molestation. I have served as historical and personal assistant WAS Accused by Prosecutors Indict But never as a co-conspirator in Jackson's Alleged molestation. Jackson was acquitted in 2005. Acquitté WAS Jackson in 2005.

I am still in shock and deeply saddened by the sudden passing of one of my dearest friends, Michael Jackson. For over twenty five years, Michael has been a friend to my entire family. For over twenty five years, Michael has-been a friend to my Entire family. The glare of fame could sometimes obscure the obvious: Michael Jackson was a genius. The glare of fame Could obscure Sometimes the Obvious: Michael Jackson Was a genius. Across every culture, Michael could make any person get up, smile, and dance. Across Every culture, Michael Could Make Any person get up, smile, and dance.

To me, Michael was more than a superstar entertainer: he was a brother, a father figure and probably the most loving person I have ever met. To me, Michael WAS More Than a superstar entertainer: I Was a brother, a father figure and Probably The Most loving person i have ever met.

With Michael, the world has lost its brightest star and I have lost a beloved friend whom I shall never forget. With Michael, the world has lost STI brightest star and i have lost a beloved friend Whom I Shall Never Forget. I wish he would have known just how much the whole world really loved and idolized him. I wish I Would Have Known just how much the whole world really loved and idolized him.

With all that has been written and said about Michael, what has been missing are his countless acts of anonymous kindness that I witnessed to those in the most desperate situations. With All That Has Been Written and Said about Michael, What Has Been Missing Countless historical Are Acts of anonymous kindness That I Witnesses to Those in The Most desperate situations.

The legend Michael Jackson Will Be missed by the world. But today it is Michael the man who we so desperately miss. But today it is Michael the man who we miss so Desperately.

To Prince, Paris, and Blanket: We will always be here for you. To Prince, Paris, and Blanket: We will always be here for you.

Michael, we love you. Michael, we love you. You are the true Peter Pan. You are the true Peter Pan

Frank Tyson was one of them "you" "alliases" that supposedly I use Michael in the recipes of the medicines

Michael Jackson's possible aliases used to fill prescriptions included his personal chef, his son Prince Michael, a personal assistant, the novelist Jack London and 1930s movie actress/dancer Josephine Baker, according to court documents released Thursday.

Warrants obtained to search the Las Vegas home and office of Jackson doctor Conrad Murray show that authorities were seeking evidence of the "delivery and storage" of the drug propofol, a powerful anesthesia that Jackson may have taken before his June 25 death. Jackson regularly used propofol to help him sleep, according to media reports.

The documents say authorities were searching for "charts, associated laboratory workups and X-rays, payment records and identification documents related to patient Michael Joseph Jackson" or a number of "aka's" he may have used. These included the name of his chef Kai Chase and personal assistant Michael Amir Williams Muhammad.

In addition to London and Baker, other possible aliases listed were Paul Farance (also spelled Farnce), Bryan Singleton, Mike Jackson, Mic Jackson, Jimmy Nicholas, Blanca Nicholas, Roselyn Muhammad, Faheem Muhammad, Frank Tyson, Fernand Diaz and Peter Madonie.

The warrant was signed in Las Vegas District Court on July 24, two days after DEA agents raided Dr. Conrad Murray's medical practice in Houston. Authorities in Las Vegas seized a computer harddrive, several cell phones, miscellaneous paperwork and a CD bearing the name "Omar Arnold," one of the aliases listed in the warrant.

A separate search warrant also indicted that authorities raided a storage unit in Las Vegas on Tuesday, but no items were seized.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "DREAMSandTRUTH"
I don't know who made this cover, but the paintings/graphics of Michael are not too good IMHO... As if he/she wasn't a really professional artist. Michael's faces are not proportional enough - or is it just me?

Yep, a lot of things are out of proportion and IMO, there's too much of everything. These symbols tell a lot, but artistically, I should say that I'm not pleased with the cover.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions