Hold My Hand on You Tube Taken Down
November 17, 2010, 10:07:04 PM
Although I downloaded HMH and preordered the CD, I have been listening to the You Tube upload. No video, just the picture of the song cover with the arms, hands, M and heart. Every time I was near the computer I would hit the replay button and listen to HMH, but I was also watching the number of views climb in less than one day from 500,000 to 1.2 million.  I came home tonight and clicked replay and listened to HMH for the like 500th time, and then of course, hit replay because you can't listen to HMH just once in a sitting.  Instead of the song, the video was gone and in its place was this message, "This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by IFPI."  WTF, how dare they!  The views were up to over 1.7 million and there were over 18,000 comments, with all but about 700 loving the song, MJ and his contribution to this planet. So many positive comments, one after another.  I bet if the IFPI fools left the song uploaded, there would be millions of views in the coming days.

I am very upset to see this happen, but I guess it was great to have seen the views climb and all the wonderful comments there for as long as it was up there.  It is just hard to imagine over 18,000 comments just disappearing like that with one click of the mouse.   :(
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Hold My Hand on You Tube Taken Down
November 17, 2010, 10:26:26 PM
Double post

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Hold My Hand on You Tube Taken Down
November 17, 2010, 10:33:10 PM
Sorry simalves!  I was so mad I forgot to look for a post on the topic.  I would like to move my comments over to your topic, but I don't know how.  Peace and L.O.V.E. <3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions