Michael's comeback
November 17, 2010, 08:32:28 PM
I was just thinking the other day. If Michael's not dead.. how would he ever come back?
He can't just pop out and say "gotcha" I can't think of a way that would not put him in danger, or get him into leagle trouble.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Michael's comeback
November 17, 2010, 11:16:04 PM
I'm sure Michael took care of the legality issue.  If he has the FBI on his side, for instance, it can be done.

As for his comeback, he could do it with a press conference in London (like V in "V for Vendetta", and like himself at the O2):  
"Good evening, London. Allow me first to apologize for this interruption. I do, like many of you, appreciate the comforts of every day routine..."  :D

I kinda think MJ has enough imagination to come up with an idea for his comeback.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 17, 2010, 11:34:40 PM
Quote from: "truthprevails"
I'm sure Michael took care of the legality issue.  If he has the FBI on his side, for instance, it can be done.

As for his comeback, he could do it with a press conference in London (like V in "V for Vendetta", and like himself at the O2):  
"Good evening, London. Allow me first to apologize for this interruption. I do, like many of you, appreciate the comforts of every day routine..."
 :D

I kinda think MJ has enough imagination to come up with an idea for his comeback.  ;)

I was just about to write this. This is probably the safest and most effective way. If he doesn't do it through television, perhaps the internet? Maybe a "leaked" piece of footage will pop up out of nowhere.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Tumic Shason

November 17, 2010, 11:34:52 PM
Honestly!
i dont believe he will return, there is something very SHADY going on in the Jackson house hold, this is a sure fact!
They are up to something, they dodge Honesty!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 18, 2010, 05:15:19 AM

"Good evening, London. Allow me first to apologize for this interruption. I do, like many of you, appreciate the comforts of every day routine..."  :D

So truth.. Have you ever seen the movie Moonwalker, the shortfilm Ghosts.. And his SEGA-GAME story that he wrote?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 18, 2010, 06:32:24 AM
I don't know if he could do sth like V because of the time differences in the world. V directed his message to British people while Michael will have to announce that he's alive to the whole world. If he would do it that way in some countries the people will be able to watch the announcement live, while in other countries they will be sleeping and will find out about it the next morning.

Is there a specific moment when most people on earth are awake :?:  I mean a moment when the clocks in most places show from 7:00 to 23:00.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 18, 2010, 10:43:08 AM
as the time goes by I don't really think that Michael will come back.

I'm not saying he's dead, I belive that he's alive but he don't want to come back, after all the things that he passed through
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

November 18, 2010, 11:42:56 AM
Quote from: "looking4truth"

"Good evening, London. Allow me first to apologize for this interruption. I do, like many of you, appreciate the comforts of every day routine..."
 :D

I was just about to write this. This is probably the safest and most effective way. If he doesn't do it through television, perhaps the internet? Maybe a "leaked" piece of footage will pop up out of nowhere.

If that will be happen we will be skeptical and say is that an imposter. I think it should be done in a press conference with fbi agents and his children and parents with him so we can know that he is the real MJ..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Datroot

November 18, 2010, 12:38:26 PM
If he actually 'went' anywhere in the first place, I feel he is here now so, for me, he can't actually 'come back' because I believe he's been here all the time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

November 18, 2010, 12:43:55 PM
Quote from: "Datroot"
If he actually 'went' anywhere in the first place, I feel he is here now so, for me, he can't actually 'come back' because I believe he's been here all the time.

Your statement is very interesting. It does feel, especially recently, like he's right here under our noses. Thank you for your insight. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

November 18, 2010, 02:45:58 PM

I kind of agree, in the sense that we've had so much NEW stuff coming out, but I do think there should be an official announcement at some point.  If MJ never planned to come back, I don't think his family woud be throwing around clues the way they have... They'd want to protect Michael, and not let the cat out of the bag!

My "V for Vendetta" comment was somewhat tongue-in-cheek... I don't think this is how MJ would do it, or necessarily that it's the best way to do it.  I think it may be a very somber affair, with the FBI and family around (as someone here said), and with MJ detailing all the reasons why he had to do it - so that the world understands and doesn't go nuts on him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

November 18, 2010, 02:49:57 PM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"

Your statement is very interesting. It does feel, especially recently, like he's right here under our noses. Thank you for your insight. Blessings.

i feel he was always under our noses, he never left..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

mjboogie

November 18, 2010, 09:15:04 PM
The Media may rip him to shreds though...... :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 18, 2010, 10:03:16 PM
The thing is, all the evidence and clues we have so far suggest he WILL come back so I don't think it's a matter of IF but WHEN. He's a show man, he's not going to stay away forever.. I really struggle to grasp how he will come back myself but I do believe he will. My theory is some sort of internet webcast. What do you guys think?

L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.” - Michael Jackson

IWantYouBack

November 19, 2010, 05:43:44 PM
Now if there's one thing about Michael we ALL know it's that he LOVES his fans! And because he loves his fans so much, I think he will come back. I mean, look at all the evidence and clues we found. All of these things seem to point to a comeback.

As a matter of how - I personally think it will be through what Michael loves the most - music. I think somehow Michael will release a brand new song stating ALL of the reasons why he had to do it. Similar to the media song "Leave Me Alone". Once that song hits iTunes and the radio stations, the media and the public in general will already be aware of why Michael had to disappear in the first place. This way, the path has already been created and cleaned up for Michael to appear at a press conference in person with his family and closest friends and staff members.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please watch my live performance of "Earth Song" and tell me what you think? :)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

---------------

Jenn C

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal