Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
I don't care being a lady tonight. I am fed up of people bad mouthing Michael like Sinderella says Fuck them and royally. ( sorry I hate swearing not use to it) :lol:

Hahahaha!!
It is usually all I can say about certain people because words are just not enough to convey what I actually think.
My list grows by the day because idiotic entities insist on pissing me off with their moronic behaviour,quotes,tweets,shows,interviews,posts,status's,flyers and generally just being allowed to be on earth.

Sometimes it is for the greater good.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
A statement from Michael Lockwood about Wink Poster
November 23, 2010

This statement was sent to us from Michael Lockwood in regards to that poster of his band Wink. The horrible poster has been removed from the band's myspace page. Mr Lockwood also asked us to remove it from our website. We did. Thank you to Mr Lockwood for contacting us and apologizing for that poster of 20 years ago, even though it wasn't you who even made it. I'm sure Michael Jackson fans will understand and I hope they too accept the apology.

MICHAEL LOCKWOOD

This has just been brought to my attention. I am very sorry that this was posted. It was made over 20 years ago I have no idea who had put that together. It was inappropriate and disrespectful. I am a huge Michael Jackson fan and I was deeply saddened by his passing. Please accept my sincerest apologies. The picture has been removed from the Wink MySpace page. and I would love it if you would remove it from here as well so it does not keep fanning the fires.

Thank you, Michael Lockwood
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I find this whole thing strange like so many things with this adventure. That number of years draws my attention. It points again to Moonwalker the movie and the BAD era. Plus this drawing looks like Michael's own work but what would be the point of it? Hmmm... I'll leave it be for now but here is a link to the wink poster and one of Michael's drawings from Thriller era:

Wink: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thriller: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Okay, we all know that Michael Lockwood was jealous of MJ because LMP told ML how much bigger MJ's ... um.... shoe size was. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

MissG

Quote from: "MJFAN7"
Okay, we all know that Michael Lockwood was jealous of MJ because LMP told ML how much bigger MJ's ... um.... shoe size was. :lol:

Looks like shoe size matters  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

You know the saying.......big feet...bigger cane..

I'll be honest,I made part of that up but so...my version sounds better
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

Actually that was a rumor about Nicolas Cage and not Michael Lockwood.

Here is an example previously posted on this forum.

Nicholas Cage blamed MJ for his divorce:

Lisa Marie issued a statement saying that the marriage had been a big mistake. "After being married to Michael Jackson, being married to Nicolas was a big let down," she said. "Michael was a sexual animal and, when he wasn't obsessing over little kids, he could be a tiger in the bedroom. Nicolas just couldn't measure up."

Nicholas Cage has been quoted as saying the reason he divorced is because "i couldnt compete.. i didnt have a silver glove"

When I go to the article that these comments are supposed to be from and search it, they aren't even in the article.

Nicolas Cage said the following about Michael Jackson during an interview on the Howard Stern show in 2002.

Nicolas Cage Doesn’t Want To Badmouth Jacko
June 6, 2002
Nicolas Cage was on the Howard Stern show Thursday morning where he sidestepped his sex life with Lisa Marie Presley. He said the relationship is good but he’s not going to talk about his sex life on the show. Howard asked him if it bothers him that Lisa Marie had been married to Michael Jackson a few years back. Nic said he’s heard that Michael is a nice man and he didn’t want to bad mouth him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lisa Marie issued a statement saying that the marriage had been a big mistake. "After being married to Michael Jackson, being married to Nicolas was a big let down," she said. "Michael was a sexual animal and, when he wasn't obsessing over little kids, he could be a tiger in the bedroom. Nicolas just couldn't measure up."

Nicholas Cage has been quoted as saying the reason he divorced is because "i couldnt compete.. i didnt have a silver glove"

When I go to the article that these comments are supposed to be from and search it, they aren't even in the article.

Nicolas Cage said the following about Michael Jackson during an interview on the Howard Stern show in 2002.

June 6, 2002
Nicolas Cage was on the Howard Stern show Thursday morning where he sidestepped his sex life with Lisa Marie Presley. He said the relationship is good but he’s not going to talk about his sex life on the show. Howard asked him if it bothers him that Lisa Marie had been married to Michael Jackson a few years back. Nic said he’s heard that Michael is a nice man and he didn’t want to bad mouth him.

Wow, I was actually joking about the other thing! :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Serenitys_Dream

June 6, 2002

Wow, I was actually joking about the other thing! :shock:
I am not exactly sure how to take this comment. Are you saying "wow" because I answered your post? Or are you saying "wow" because there was the rumour similar to what you were implying in your post. I wasn't sure if you were joking because there actually was a rumour implying this very ummm "thing" about Nicolas Cage. :oops:  8-)  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Wow" that there's an actual rumor out there similar to my joke! :lol: :lol:  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

MissG

Quote from: "Sinderella"

:o  :o  So big and shiny!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

nefari

Bless your sweet heart for posting this photo. Have Mercy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

MJonmind

No one can compete with ANY part of MJ! :oops:

Quote from: "looking4truth"
I find this whole thing strange like so many things with this adventure. That number of years draws my attention. It points again to Moonwalker the movie and the BAD era. Plus this drawing looks like Michael's own work but what would be the point of it? Hmmm... I'll leave it be for now but here is a link to the wink poster and one of Michael's drawings from Thriller era:

Wink: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thriller: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yes the 2 artworks are similar. It actually wouldn't surprise me if it was MJ, especially considering the supposed interest MJ had in cows and Gotham Chopra's story, and what we now know about MJ's long term planning.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dr Sin advises you take one of these after viewing other post...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Gema"

:o  :o  So big and shiny!!
:shock:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: and.............. sharp  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sweet Lord all mighty! What beautiful, um...feet!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Until the great mass of the people shall be filled with the sense of responsibility for each other\'s welfare, social justice can never be attained.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal