Quote from: "MJTruth7"
Quote from: "Tumic Shason"
The whole world is not going to be part of this hoax!
That's true but keep in mind, that Michael is currently involved in many, many film projects. And any film with Michael symbolism, Michael's creative influence, or a film that has some themes of MJ's life reflected in it, Michael was involved in that happening... that's in My opinion.
You and I would get along famously!! I agree. :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Wow I just came back from the movie! I kept on interpreting the MJ hoax into the movie for my daughter. And I think even she could see there were no coincidences. Clearly this was about Michael (and Elvis) and could the girl be Lisa Marie?

Things I noticed. An Elvis song played while they intoduced Megaman. The mention of BACK, and Megamind being blue, relating to Blue Gangster. Talk of destiny and purpose. Michael/Megamind have created their own monsters which they have to overcome. (My opinion, Pepsi head-fire, and sexual allegations and trial, death hoax, financial bankrupcy, etc). All for LOVE, love of not just a girl, but for US, the world, gives him his true joy and satisfaction, after finding that being "evil" didn't bring true satisfaction. Michael once said that in BAD, he was bad but in a good way. :lol: How I love that man. I felt that this movie totally followed the MJ hoax. Elvis I mean Megaman faked his death sending a fake skeleton to represent him to fool the world, even as real Elvis put a wax dummy in the coffin, and wanted to follow his true passions which were quietly making music for himself, although Megamind says Megaman can't sing (Ooh competition!!!). I wonder if real Elvis is perhaps truly happy now that he is just enjoying peaceful solitude. I loved it when Titan (Megamind's creation asked him what he was doing wrong (or something like that) and Megamind said, "Presentation!" and Megamind proceeded to do a crazy creative stuff in the sky and at one point there was a blimp just like MJair blimp in TII. (I think MJ is planning a spectacular presentation in the sky when he returns involving perhaps a satelite or other super-technology IMO). I felt the movie truly gave a glimpse into the wonderful mind, will and brain of Michael. Only visible to the initiated---MJ hoaxsters!!! 8-)  I felt like dancing and singing like crazy when BAD was playing at the end, but I held myself in check!!!

This movie has made me theorize that TS is introducing Elvis into the hoax equation purely for rivalry completition sake just like in the movie. Megamind says everyone enjoys a good battle and that life wouldn't be interesting without it. Hmm... :D  There's probably more important clues that I haven't even noticed for others to find. Strip it down!! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pepper

I've only seen the movie once - but the song "Bad" as presented in the movie almost sounded like a remix at first (to me) but in the imdb credits it says it is written AND performed by Michael Jackson - the Elvis song is a remix from 2002 (In 2002, the TV special version of "A Little Less Conversation" was remixed by Junkie XL for the NIKE Football World Cup advertising campaign.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Bad"
Written and Performed by Michael Jackson
Courtesy of Epic Records
By Arrangement with Sony Music Licensing

"A Little Less Conversation (Junkie XL Remix)"
Written by Scott Davis and Billy Strange
Performed by Elvis Presley
Courtesy of The RCA Records Label
By Arrangement with Sony Music Licensing

[youtube:2s7dnkpa]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kcgx3o-xjtY[/youtube:2s7dnkpa]

Several of the songs from the soundtrack are not included on the CD or on itunes:

"Bad" is not on the CD

"Bad" is not on the itunes download list

Some more info. about this movie -

Looks like it was in production BEFORE June 25, 2009 - (love this website bamkapow.com) ;)

“Master Mind” Becomes “Oobermind”
By Skott Stotland on 05.28.2009

DreamWorks has decided to change the name of their upcoming supervillain animated feature from “Master Mind” to “Oobermind.” If you’re not familiar with the movie by either title, that’s alright, it’s been pretty low profile so far. But expect to hear more about it once people find out about the film’s concept, which is actually pretty cool.

From the press release:

Oobermind (formerly titled "Master Mind") will be released on November 5, 2010. It is being directed by Tom McGrath (Madagascar, Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa), executive produced by Ben Stiller and Stuart Cornfeld, produced by Lara Breay and Denise Nolan Cascino and will star Robert Downey Jr. and Tina Fey. When super villain Oobermind defeats his archrival Metro Man, the world should be his oyster. But instead, Oobermind falls into total despair. It turns out that life without a rival is life without a point for him. So he creates a new superhero rival. Unfortunately, the new hero wants to be a super villain too. Who can we turn to? Who has what it takes to stand up to this menace? Who will defend the innocent? Oobermind! That’s who.  

Who are the writers for this movie?

Alan Schoolcraft, Brent Simons

Have they done any other movies?
Um, not yet.

Alan Schoolcraft
Screenwriter:
Megamind (2010)
All About Adam
Dog Show

All About Adam

Release Date: TBA
Studio: Walt Disney Pictures
Director: Not Available
Screenwriter: Alan Schoolcraft, Brent Simons
Starring: Not Available
Genre: Comedy
MPAA Rating: Not Available
Official Website: Not Available
Review: Not Available
DVD Review: Not Available
DVD: Not Available
Movie Poster: Not Available
Production Stills: Not Available

Plot Summary: The story follows the biblical Adam as he trails Eve to modern-day New York after they have a lover's quarrel. Adam discovers Satan was behind the breakup.

Trailer:
Coming Soon!

Dog Show

Release Date: TBA
Studio: Warner Bros. Pictures
Director: Not Available
Screenwriter: John Glenn, Alan Schoolcraft, Brent Simons
Starring: Ellen DeGeneres
Genre: Animation, Comedy, Family
MPAA Rating: Not Available
Official Website: Not Available
Review: Not Available
DVD Review: Not Available
DVD: Not Available
Movie Poster: Not Available
Production Stills: Not Available

Plot Summary: While plot details are being kept under wraps, the story centers on a stray dog and her misfit friends who shake up the famed and pure-bred world of a Westminster-like dog show.

Trailer:
Coming Soon!

And for Brent Simons?  Same as Alan Schoolcraft.
Brent Simons
Screenwriter:
Megamind (2010)
All About Adam
Dog Show

This is what IMDB has for Alan Schoolcraft and Brent Simons -

"A big blue head and an even bigger ego seem to suit Will Ferrell, who gives voice to the villainous star of the amusing new 3-D animated comedy "Megamind." DreamWorks' latest pop-culture manifesto is out to skewer celebrity, the cult of superhero fandom, media feeding frenzies and to suggest that perhaps what you really need to save the day is not a cape, but the love of a good woman.

"...the larger question the filmmakers are soon onto is what happens to the bad guy when the good guy is out of the picture. What is the price of media adulation? Why do we always expect someone else to solve our problems? Well, it's complicated but so au courant. Without going all biblical on you, apparently evil doesn't work so well without good, and, gulp, vice versa, and most of the film unfolds around Megamind trying to resolve that issue. It's a case of being careful what you wish for..."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Pepper
"A big blue head and an even bigger ego seem to suit Will Ferrell, who gives voice to the villainous star of the amusing new 3-D animated comedy "Megamind." DreamWorks' latest pop-culture manifesto is out to skewer celebrity, the cult of superhero fandom, media feeding frenzies and to suggest that perhaps what you really need to save the day is not a cape, but the love of a good woman.

"...the larger question the filmmakers are soon onto is what happens to the bad guy when the good guy is out of the picture. What is the price of media adulation? Why do we always expect someone else to solve our problems? Well, it's complicated but so au courant. Without going all biblical on you, apparently evil doesn't work so well without good, and, gulp, vice versa, and most of the film unfolds around Megamind trying to resolve that issue. It's a case of being careful what you wish for..."
Yes, complex themes.

I want to add that the Megaman in the crowd wearing the hat, makes me more sure than I was already before, that it is Elvis at the Memorial as hatman, sitting fairly close to Blond lady (MJ).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions