liegi

Re: Pepsi incident = HOAX, CONSPIRACY, (UN)LUCK?
November 18, 2010, 04:26:35 AM
If I remember correctly the Pepsi incident is a watershed moment in his life--it occurred precisely in the middle of his life. Am I wrong?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

November 18, 2010, 06:35:01 AM
Quote from: "truthprevails"
Quote from: "Tumic Shason"
Quote from: "Tumic Shason"
I dont believe it was a hoax!
I believe it was true, but it was a set up to hurt Michael!

I read BEC thread or whatever and yes it is possible for Someone to burn their own head without being injured, but what was the gain for it,what advantage was it for Michael to burn his own head?
So then i guess Michael taking pills was a hoax as well!

IF this was a prank, then Michael may not have burned his head... He could have worn a skull cap with a wig attached.  (Wigs can be made of real human hair, and good ones are.)

The gain/advantage for Michael?  Leverage over Pepsi!  MJ could easily have sued Pepsi, as he himself said, but not suing meant that he had an ace up his sleeve, i.e. he could demand something in return for not suing - and we "know" he got money from Pepsi, BUT maybe money is not all he got.  Maybe he didn't even get $1.5 mil, and that's a LIE we've been fed!  Maybe we don't know what MJ asked for!  He could pretty much blackmail Pepsi at that point - "Give me this [something], or else I'll sue you and you'll most likely lose a lot."  Maybe Pepsi was forced, in this way, into signing the next contract with Michael, which could have given MJ creative control over the Pepsi commercial(s)?  Maybe MJ wanted to use those ads to transmit certain messages to people?!  It's like taking over a plane & changing its direction... MJ could have wanted to sabotage those Pepsi ads, most likely to educate "the masses".

Michael's addiction to pills may well be a fabrication.  I never believed in it.

Anyhow, I'm just throwing ideas out there, for everyone to consider.  I don't possess "the truth", and it could be that it was all just an accident.

OH COME ON!
MICHAEL, DO THAT,NAH?, HE WAS NO ANGEL, BUT FOR A  SURE FACT HE WAS NOT THE DEVIL!
SO IF IT WAS PLANNED, THEN HOW WOULD HE CONTROL THE LITTLE FIREWORKS THAT STARTED AND BURNED HIM!

How do you/we "know" what burned Michael?  Maybe he had a tiny, timed (or remote-controlled) device in his wig which did it.  Maybe one of the brothers had the "controls"...  ;)
I really like your bold thinking, truthprevails and Bec. When it comes to Michael Jackson, why would anyone figure things in the normal way for typical people. Everyone says MJ was a one-of-a-kind, never can be repeated. I had never seen the making of the Dreams video, and it's interesting that MJ said Pepsi gave him free reign in designing his stories. There have been some threads discussing how many years MJ has been preparing for this hoax. Some say 3, 15, 21 years, and Serenitys_Dream says all his life practically. I tend to agree with her.

I hope no-one will be mad at me for saying this but it has been in the back of my mind for a long time. If he had a special calling or knowledge, it may have been recurring in his mind,  dreams, even when he was a little boy. We simply don't know. But the signs are definately there. We know he said his songs came from above. So why not the hoax, the cryptic layered ideas he had since a young boy of the strange mind-blowing videos, elaborate stage performances, dealings with the public, etc. including the fire incident. Is there anything accidental/random in his life? Perhaps there was a sense of psychic forknowledge of events coupled with a submission to the will of God and carrying out the messages he was receiving. There's a sense of like in Isaiah, it talks about being led as a lamb to the slaughter but he opened not his mouth. Even in the Bashir interviews, there have been videos online about the so-called Michael project, questions as why Michael had the interview follow a similar pattern as the Oprah interview. The cars he and Bashir rode had interesting numbers, Michael was not that stupid to know that holding hands with Gavin would not be taken the wrong way, and surely he would have had some control over the final video being sent out. We all assume Michael had the copy of the fire incident video himself, so why not the Bashir one. Personally I believe there was a mysterious coupling of supernatural divine purpose/psychic forknowledge and his personal pain at EVERYTHING he was going through at the same time. Though he had limited forknowledge he still suffered horribly emotionally, physically, mentally and in every way. None of that is diminished. He resisted to some extent, defended himself occastionally, but all the while knowing he had to go through all these terrible things in his life, that it was all planned, written in the stars-so to speak. I'm thinking the major events in his life that would be explained in this framework. If someone were to closely examine all aspects of his life with this theory in mind, I believe this would hold true. I'm thinking of Michael walking into the court room and placing a hand on the shoulder of one the security gaurds, like do your worst. Call me crazy. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

November 18, 2010, 09:33:47 AM
Quote from: "AirSlide"
Third-degree burns are not painful

This is not true at all...

I suffered really bad third degree burns when I was 11 years old...They were VERY painful...They are still painful 25 years later.

oh yes it is very painful.have you ever  gottened burned just think when you are cooking and you burn your finger or hand because you are removing something from the oven and that is a small burn and it hurts like hell. Well imagine 3rd degree burn THAT HURTS how can you say it does not hurt come on, be realistic here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

November 18, 2010, 10:24:25 AM
Quote from: "bec"
Quote from: "simalves"
I have a question

If you think the Pepsi accident was a hoax - why did Michael get addicted to pain killers?

I would think either conspiracy or accident. More likely conspiracy.

I'm not sure he ever was. If anything, I lean in the direction of alleged addiction being a hoax too. It was convenient to link all sorts of things to. For example, most recently, the death in this death hoax.

I'm not sure MJ being addicted to anything has been proven or even can be proven.

Agreed! I don't think he was ever addicted to any drugs. I think it was all for publicity. I just always try to put myself in his shoes. If the media was making up all kinds of nasty lies about me, and people were buying into it, then why not make up my own rumors - ones that will acutally help me in some way...liiiike help me pull of a death hoax, for example!  :)  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

November 18, 2010, 11:19:31 AM
Quote from: "liegi"
If I remember correctly the Pepsi incident is a watershed moment in his life--it occurred precisely in the middle of his life. Am I wrong?

No, you are not wrong.
And if I count correctly, the watershed-moment occured precisly after 9282 days which can be summed up by the means of nummerology to 9+2+8+2=21 which is representing the Divine number 777. Also the time after the accident was exactly 9282 days which is  representing 777, too.

By no means anybody can make me believe that this happened by coincidence. It must have been either a Divine plan or the story-plot of a very smart "Ghostwriter".

I just wonder why TS didn't tell us this. (*suspicious mode on*)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Immortality's my game

bec

November 18, 2010, 12:14:40 PM
I wonder that too, friend, why TS didn't point our the 9282 days, same with the 70 day cycles and a few other perfect day lengths that have been discovered since, but then I chalk it up to this:

TS's purpose is to give us tools to learn how to play the game ourselves, not to play it for us and lay out all the answers at our feet. This 9282 number was discovered shortly after TS posted the update revealing the hoax numerology.

We were encouraged to look at numbers and dates and low and behold someone discovered this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Datroot

November 18, 2010, 12:33:54 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
If this was a hoax, Pepsi certainly didn't know about it, because they had to pay big bucks. I do think he was intentionally set on fire, but what might be possible, is that he knew they were planning to do that to him, and that he took precautions. he might have been using that later for the hoax by making people think that's where his drug addiction came from. Anything is possible with that man and that's both very interesting and frustrating...

Interesting about the part 'usually your clothes catch fire'.. Could MJ have been wearing some kind of fire-proof clothing?  Being surrounded by fireworks you would have thought some precaution would have been taken especially if he knew it might happen.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

November 18, 2010, 01:34:05 PM
Quote from: "King_Michael"
I think he was set up like he said in his book he was so close to those explosions with his hair full of chemicals so there could only be one outcome

Wait, how do you know his hair was full of chemicals?  Because his afro was "tamed"?  I'm just wondering where that info might have come from... Could it be that's not true?

Yeah he was rocking a jehri curl and MJ always has that dripping wet look with it so it must have been full of chemicals
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael knocking out the media one day at a time lool

curls

November 18, 2010, 01:49:57 PM
Wow, you learn something new every day in this hoax! I'd always thought MJ's Jheri curl was refering to the curls he had falling over his face. I just looked it up on Wikipedia, and find it's the whole head of hair! You'd think with my username I'd have researched this before now wouldn't you?!

The Jheri curl (often incorrectly spelled Jerry curl or Jeri Curl) is a hairstyle that was common and popular in the African American community. Invented by and named for Jheri Redding,[1] the Jheri curl gave the wearer a glossy, loosely curled look. It was touted as a "wash and wear" style that was easier to care for than the other popular chemical treatment of the day, the relaxer. Michael Jackson famously sported a Jheri curl hair-do in the 1980s.

A jheri curl was a two-part application that consisted of a softener (often called a "rearranging cream") to loosen the hair and a solution to set the curls. The rearranging cream used pungent chemicals, causing the naturally tight curls to loosen and hang. The loose hair was then set on perm rods and a chemical solution was then added to the hair to permanently curl it.

Perming the hair was time and labor-intensive and expensive to maintain. The harsh mix of chemicals required for the process caused the wearer's natural hair to become extremely brittle and dry.

To maintain the look of the jheri curl, users were required to apply activator and heavy moisturizers daily and to sleep with a plastic cap on their heads to keep the hairstyle from drying out. These products were relatively expensive (a typical bottle of activator was small, retailed anywhere from $3 to $6, and was quickly depleted.) The activator in particular had the undesirable side effect of being very greasy; this would often stain clothing and anything that came into contact with it.

Washing the hair cleansed it of the styling products but also exposed the damage done to the hair by the chemical process. Also, as the hair grew out, the wearer would be forced to return to the hair salon for a touch-up, further adding to the overall expense. The hairstyle went out of fashion by the late 1980's and was replaced in part with the hi-top fade haircut. However, Jheri curl did not completely fall out of fashion until the early 1990s.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 18, 2010, 02:05:10 PM
Quote from: "bec"
I wonder that too, friend, why TS didn't point our the 9282 days, same with the 70 day cycles and a few other perfect day lengths that have been discovered since, but then I chalk it up to this:

TS's purpose is to give us tools to learn how to play the game ourselves, not to play it for us and lay out all the answers at our feet. This 9282 number was discovered shortly after TS posted the update revealing the hoax numerology.

We were encouraged to look at numbers and dates and low and behold someone discovered this.

And the tapes were released on the 15th July 2009 --- Exactly 21 days (Inclusive reckoning) after his "death! another 777!

I have been "pondering" this Pepsi accident for over a year now, I also asked myself why did TS not point-out to it and what is the TRUTH about it ... but still no answers!

If the numerology surrounding this event was not as obvious, I guess, we would not be questioning it! But it happens to be just right in the middle of his life, just when he was at the very top of his game.

If the Pepsi accident really happened, the coincidence with the numbers is amazing.  His date of Birth may have been changed ---> How likely? or it is His DESTINY and maybe our DESTINY (Maybe Opis None was just another hint!)

If the Pepsi accident was hoaxed, the whole Hoax scenario would already have been drafted at least 25 years before the Death and all key events in MJ life planned around it. Again this is mind blowing to think about and challenging to rationalise!

Whether the Pepsi accident was real or fake, may not necessarily be that important (Although I would Love to know as well!); our Learning point may be that what we are witnessing at the moment is a one in a lifetime production (with or without Divine intervention) which has been in the making for 25 years or more.

Thanks for the Thread Truthprevails (and Bec)

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

November 18, 2010, 02:35:50 PM
friendlikeme:
Thank you for the pics!  Those where Michael had his hair should be from before his accident, as you said (since MJ visited the Burns Unit at Brotman before his Pepsi incident), and those where he's wearing the macrame cap are from when he was a patient.  Just based on those pics I can't tell whether he was truly burned or not... He would have had a "minor" burn in medical terms, and light bandage would have been the proper treatment.

all4loveandbelieve:
Please see my response to AirSlide regarding 3rd degree burns... What I wrote on this site is information taken from medical websites.  1st degree and 2nd degree burns are more painful than 3rd degree burns, even if it seems counterintuitive, because 3rd degree burns destroy the nerve endings (thus making it impossible to feel pain).    

King_Michael:
OK, if Michael had the Jheri curl then yes, you're right that his hair would have have had lots of chemicals in it.  BUT if Michael was wearing a skull cap and a wig mimicking a Jheri curl, then... who knows.  (I'm just presenting a theory here; if it's too far-fetched for you, you don't have to believe it.)  

MJonmind:
You've said some interesting things, which I've also thought of since starting to study MJ.
For instance:
<<I hope no-one will be mad at me for saying this but it has been in the back of my mind for a long time. If he had a special calling or knowledge, it may have been recurring in his mind, dreams, even when he was a little boy. We simply don't know. But the signs are definately there. We know he said his songs came from above. So why not the hoax, the cryptic layered ideas he had since a young boy of the strange mind-blowing videos, elaborate stage performances, dealings with the public, etc. including the fire incident. Is there anything accidental/random in his life? Perhaps there was a sense of psychic forknowledge of events coupled with a submission to the will of God and carrying out the messages he was receiving.>>

The underlined parts are those that I have thought of, and agree with... If Michael's songs came from above, maybe other ideas (and dreams) also came from above?!  I think that Michael might have had a strong sense of destiny, a sense that he was put on Earth to fulfill a purpose.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 18, 2010, 02:41:51 PM
I didn't realise that the Grammy ceremony was only one month after the accident...
Michael looked quite skinny there...  :?

BTW, I felt the need to post these...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

all4loveandbelieve

November 18, 2010, 02:53:31 PM
friendlikeme:
Thank you for the pics!  Those where Michael had his hair should be from before his accident, as you said (since MJ visited the Burns Unit at Brotman before his Pepsi incident), and those where he's wearing the macrame cap are from when he was a patient.  Just based on those pics I can't tell whether he was truly burned or not... He would have had a "minor" burn in medical terms, and light bandage would have been the proper treatment.

all4loveandbelieve:
Please see my response to AirSlide regarding 3rd degree burns... What I wrote on this site is information taken from medical websites.  1st degree and 2nd degree burns are more painful than 3rd degree burns, even if it seems counterintuitive, because 3rd degree burns destroy the nerve endings (thus making it impossible to feel pain).    

King_Michael:
OK, if Michael had the Jheri curl then yes, you're right that his hair would have have had lots of chemicals in it.  BUT if Michael was wearing a skull cap and a wig mimicking a Jheri curl, then... who knows.  (I'm just presenting a theory here; if it's too far-fetched for you, you don't have to believe it.)  

MJonmind:
You've said some interesting things, which I've also thought of since starting to study MJ.
For instance:
<<I hope no-one will be mad at me for saying this but it has been in the back of my mind for a long time. If he had a special calling or knowledge, it may have been recurring in his mind, dreams, even when he was a little boy. We simply don't know. But the signs are definately there. We know he said his songs came from above. So why not the hoax, the cryptic layered ideas he had since a young boy of the strange mind-blowing videos, elaborate stage performances, dealings with the public, etc. including the fire incident. Is there anything accidental/random in his life? Perhaps there was a sense of psychic forknowledge of events coupled with a submission to the will of God and carrying out the messages he was receiving.>>

The underlined parts are those that I have thought of, and agree with... If Michael's songs came from above, maybe other ideas (and dreams) also came from above?!  I think that Michael might have had a strong sense of destiny, a sense that he was put on Earth to fulfill a purpose.

every individual is different. I know people who got burned 3 degree and they were in excrutiating pain. What ever is documented does not necessarily means it is the truth. blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

bec

November 18, 2010, 10:19:56 PM
Here's a big problem with those hospital photos.

Part of the treatment in hospital for these scalp burns would have been to shave Michael's head surrounding the burn in a generous radius. This would prevent any hair from sticking to the wound which presents a massive infection risk and will interfere with healing. This is the FIRST thing that is done with open or weaping wounds or burns, human or animal, the area is shaved to remove the surrounding hair. I see Michael with a full head of hair and a bandage applied over hair on the scalp. That seems exceedingly fake.

I perform triage professionally on animals, but with mammals, skin is skin and healing is healing. It doesn't mean definitively that the accident was a hoax but it does, in my mind, mean that this pic is staged.

If the Pepsi accident was hoaxed, the whole Hoax scenario would already have been drafted at least 25 years before the Death and all key events in MJ life planned around it. Again this is mind blowing to think about and challenging to rationalise!

Yeah no kidding @mind-blowing.

At first I said, nah, not necessarily. MJ could have planed the accident on 9282 days of his life simply for the 21 factor with no thought to a future death hoax. My thinking is as a simple version of this hoax's numerology. He could have planned the death hoax anytime after that and since 9282 days turned out so lucky for him, and would fall on a convenient date, he planned specifically toward it in the last 4 or 5 years or something.

But then I realized, what are the chances(thinking of all the facts surrounding 6/25/09 being the "perfect" date), we had the full moon and the 77 days to 9/9/09. Also Sirius disappears and the summer equinox at this time, the anti-Christmas, exact 6 month mark. Full moon is probably one in 30 chance but the 77 days to 9/9/09 is very unlikely to happen by chance addition of 9282(or any number that adds up to 21)x2 days after MJ's birth. The equinox is once a year and so is the Sirius even, though the timing was soft, think "season" rather then exact day. Still, within a 7-10 span of time. The time of the 911 call and time of death could be flexible to add to 7 along with the date so that is not a factor contingent on 6/25/09 But, 6/25/09 does add to 2040, same as the Spaceship in HIStory tour, but the number on the ship could have been based on the date not the other way around.

Souza thought maybe MJ's real birthday was not really 8/29/58, which would make that date flexible, allowing for some manipulation there, to make 9282 days work out, and that seems more plausible to me.

I don't know. The whole thing makes my head hurt.

All I know is what you said, the 9282 days/half-way point of his life can't be a coincidence, it just cannot. I just don't accept that as an explanation. Here's what I do hold as true about this (in my opinion): Two of the three dates have to have been planned. Which two, I don't know*.

*edited before the time limit to say that's not exactly true. The death date HAS to be manipulated (planned) because the birth and pepsi accident dates cant have been planned without the death date too, because you can't "start" with an unexpected death date and plan backwards because then you're dead. So it's a toss up, in my opinion over the birth and accident dates and which one was manipulated to make it all work out. Maybe all three.

Ps. off topic but another perfect date, 2-5-10 Murray arrested, 14 (7.7) days after 1/25/10, the 7 month "death" anniversary. 777.
Last Edit: November 18, 2010, 10:31:26 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

November 18, 2010, 10:25:39 PM
This is some brilliant sh*t!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Seriously...it all blows my mind. Sometimes I just sit here looking at the screen like this... :shock:  :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal