Re: mike's hair
November 28, 2010, 05:25:02 PM
Quote from: "Le Papillon Bleu"

The eyes could look like that because of the less eye liner....but that's not what caught my attention:it's the lips

I added some eyeliner and some white crayon  :lol: it looks MJ to me
Wow, he really looks much more MJ. I still have doubts, but great job!
Now he doesn't look down, he looks up - so much different...

Now I wonder if this is a double, then why on earth didn't someone do this photoshop job for him like you did, to look more like Michael? Maybe because it's really Michael? Hmm. Idk...

Or maybe those who put this photo (which they photoshopped before) on the cover, wanted Michael to look strange (I mean not as he usually looks like), because it fitted better to their ugly text:"can Michael Jackson live down to his bizarre image?".... I'm just thinking out loud...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 28, 2010, 05:28:32 PM
Quote from: "DREAMSandTRUTH"

The eyes could look like that because of the less eye liner....but that's not what caught my attention:it's the lips

I added some eyeliner and some white crayon  :lol: it looks MJ to me
Wow, he really looks much more MJ. I still have doubts, but great job!
Now he doesn't look down, he looks up - so much different...

Now I wonder if this is a double, then why on earth didn't someone do this photoshop job for him like you did, to look more like Michael? Maybe because it's really Michael? Hmm. Idk...

Or maybe those who put this photo (which they photoshopped before) on the cover, wanted Michael to look strange (I mean not as he usually looks like), because it fitted better to their ugly text:"can Michael Jackson live down to his bizarre image?".... I'm just thinking out loud...
i think you got a good point
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jill

November 28, 2010, 09:27:08 PM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
It's all very confusing, yes. Especially when we don't know how often wigs were used.

I have to comment on that TV Guide photo...that doesn't look like him at all. Something is so strange about that picture. Maybe it's the angle. Is it just me?

I agree with you about the TV Guide photo....it gave me a weird feeling when I saw it (this is the first time I have ever seen that one)...almost as if it really wasn't him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 29, 2010, 05:16:04 PM
Quote from: "Gema"
which year did the tv guide come out?
It's from 2001.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MICHAEL JACKSON TV Guide (11/10-16/01) USA Magazine
Michael Jackson On Cover and 6-Page Color Feature Inside
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

November 29, 2010, 05:25:46 PM
thanks.

Searching for 2001 pics, i get this MJ look.

He does not look lie the Asian looking MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

November 29, 2010, 06:07:55 PM
I'm searcing for photos/videos too  :)
But I tend to think that the asian looking guy is Michael: his ear looks exactly the same - I will post photos later. Maybe it's really just the make-up.... but I keep searching.
Idk why, but I just want to clear who is on these photos... Not that I think it's important for the hoax, it's just bugs me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 29, 2010, 06:43:58 PM
The TV guide Michael looks like Michael to me.  We all know that he has had work done on his face more than once.  Another thing to keep in mind is that his eyebrow width and shape changed at times, plus he wore makeup and every time his weight changed, it showed in his face too.  Even differences in hair length can have an effect on how much the cheek bones appear etc.  I also just find it a little hard to believe that Michael would have allowed a double to be plastered onto the front of the TV guide.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 29, 2010, 07:10:10 PM
Quote from: "PeaceLoveHappiness"
The TV guide Michael looks like Michael to me.  We all know that he has had work done on his face more than once.  Another thing to keep in mind is that his eyebrow width and shape changed at times, plus he wore makeup and every time his weight changed, it showed in his face too.  Even differences in hair length can have an effect on how much the cheek bones appear etc.  I also just find it a little hard to believe that Michael would have allowed a double to be plastered onto the front of the TV guide.
I absolutely agree with you. I think it was his round face which also confused me (in the photo where he looks a little downward), not just the make-up, etc. We almost always can see his cute cheekbones - but not on that photo. Okay, on the other similar photos I see them a little  :)
This double-thing backfired a little - in my mind at least. He has many doubles (okay, most of them doesn't look like him at all), and who knows how many we don't know - who look more similar to Michael. It can happen. It was possibly a good idea to get doubles when he was chased by fans, but now in this hoax it's bothering a little sometimes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 29, 2010, 09:02:15 PM
After a little confusion, I'm finally sure it is Michael on the TV guide cover (and on the other photos).

Same ears on the first comparison.

And for the second comparison I captured a moment from the TRL interview which were in 2001, where IMO Michael looks very-very similar to the TV guide photo. (He didn't open his eyes more at that moment to make my comparison perfect  :) , but his jawline and his whole face surely looks the same).

Michael, if you read this: I'm sorry for my doubts. I'm really sorry. I feel very bad that I analysed your face this much. I know it's very rude. I would hate if people analysed my face. And I know that it bothers you since you started to grow up. So I'm really sorry. I never wanted to do this, but this time I got confused and I wanted to see clearly - but it is still rude what I did ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions