liegi

Quote from: "amerri04"
Quote from: "liegi"
Hi,
I reallly enjoyed the video.  So Corey Feldman did this drawing when at his funeral?

Thank you! Corey reportedly drew that at Michael's memorial...but it's a possibility that Michael drew it himself :mrgreen:

That's amazing!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Please supply us with a link, we can not watch it because of SONY.
Thank you :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Le Papillon Bleu"
Sony sux blocked the video..couldn't see it

I wish you could see the video, because the drawing goes along with things that I mentioned in previous videos...Here's the link to the drawing You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mj1993"
Please supply us with a link, we can not watch it because of SONY.
Thank you :D

I really would've liked for you to see my video, because the drawing goes along with things that I mentioned in previous videos...Oh well!...Here's the link to the drawing...You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

For Those who can't view my video...Here's the link to the drawing You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login I wish you could see the video though, because it goes along with what I pointed out in previous videos.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

O.K. After going to the site claiming to have Corey Feldman's drawing...I realized that the drawing maybe fake...Especially after viewing doodles supposedly drawn by "George bush" and others...I realized that it is all a joke...but whoever drew it obviously do not believe that Michael Jackson is dead.  I hate people  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

UPDATE...

Earlier I posted a video concerning  "Corey Feldman's" drawing, but after observing the site that claimed to have his drawing, I realized that it was a joke...Whoever drew it though, obviously does not believe that Michael is dead... and this bogus drawing does not change my belief that Corey Feldman is co-conspirator in Michael Jackson's death hoax...Anyways I had to revise my video. Dang it! :x

Revised video below.
[/size]

[youtube:3thqssfx]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuEZqwSE5K0[/youtube:3thqssfx]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

UPDATE...

Earlier I posted a video concerning  "Corey Feldman's" drawing, but after observing the site that claimed to have his drawing, I realized that it was a joke...Whoever drew it though, obviously does not believe that Michael is dead... and this bogus drawing does not change my belief that Corey Feldman is co-conspirator in Michael Jackson's death hoax...Anyways I had to revise my video. Dang it! :x

Revised video below.
[/size]

[youtube:1f0bgc0n]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuEZqwSE5K0[/youtube:1f0bgc0n]

I truly appreciate that you've taken the time to edit your video and inform the viewers of the new findings. You could have left it there for others to figure out but instead you've shown a lot of wisdom and maturity in making known that the drawing is probably a fake. And, you are correct, it doesn't negate Corey's knowledge of the hoax. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
UPDATE...

Revised video below.
[/size]

[youtube:2bo4o5lk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuEZqwSE5K0[/youtube:2bo4o5lk]

I truly appreciate that you've taken the time to edit your video and inform the viewers of the new findings. You could have left it there for others to figure out but instead you've shown a lot of wisdom and maturity in making known that the drawing is probably a fake. And, you are correct, it doesn't negate Corey's knowledge of the hoax. Blessings.

Thank you, I appreciate your response.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions