Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
Re: Is HMH not quite as it seems?
December 01, 2010, 08:31:05 PM
Quote from: "encino_girl"
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
I am going to disagree with you on this. I love the song and that picture is of a man on the left holding the hand of a woman on the right.
The bodies are shaped differently, the body on the left has muscles...masculine looking and the arm on the right is more slender, the hand appears smaller and more feminine, look at the wrist. All only IMO of course.

[attachment=2:2jvee8r4]HMH.jpg[/attachment:2jvee8r4]

Besides the male and female forms, I see an 'M"... :D

This may be coincidence, but it caught my eye while going through the "rare" picture thread...it makes me wonder about this song cover even more. Check out this picture...what does something remind you of?  :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 01, 2010, 08:44:57 PM
Snoopy, I imagine that any M will resemble another M.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 01, 2010, 10:25:22 PM
Quote from: "truthprevails"

true, very true....I only mention it because very rarely do you ever see MJ wearing a necklace...and of course he happens to be prominently wearing this one!  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 01, 2010, 10:35:59 PM
Quote from: "Snoopy71"

true, very true....I only mention it because very rarely do you ever see MJ wearing a necklace...and of course he happens to be prominently wearing this one!  ;)

I do like that necklace, but am not sure if 50-year old MJ, with all the stuff going on in his life, would remember or think of the things he used to wear back in the day...  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 01, 2010, 11:04:50 PM
A little bit off topic but I just noticed, HMH is #77 on Australian iTunes charts :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.” - Michael Jackson

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 02, 2010, 08:13:29 AM
Quote from: "Snoopy71"

I do like that necklace, but am not sure if 50-year old MJ, with all the stuff going on in his life, would remember or think of the things he used to wear back in the day...  :?

true ...unless it had "sentimental" value (maybe a gift from a grandmother or something), then maybe he'd remember it or still has it.  It doesn't look like something he'd buy for himself since he doesn't really wear necklaces.

Again, maybe just a coincidence :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

IWantYouBack

December 02, 2010, 10:44:57 AM
I haven't read all the posts in this thread. Just the first and the last page. But to be honest, I think we're making something out of nothing in this thread.

Michael wrote and sang a lot of songs that were about healing the world and I think this song is just that. I think Michael wanted Akon to collaborate with him on this song so then people realize that everyone in the world, male and male, female and female, male and female, can hold hands together and create peace. Not homosexuality or sex. Just peace between countries and people in general. As he said, it's all for love. And when he says this, he doesn't mean it sexually. He just means loving each other like we're all family. Michael believed in God and in God's eyes, we're all related. We're all brothers and sisters. There's no need to fight with each other and express hatred towards one another. And that's what I think this song is about. "Things will go better if you just hold my hand."  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please watch my live performance of "Earth Song" and tell me what you think? :)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

---------------

Jenn C

becTopic starter

December 02, 2010, 11:29:15 AM

Hold My Hand. Lol.

Is that Teddy Riley holding MJs hand at the memorial?

If so, dot connected  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 02, 2010, 11:50:50 AM
Quote from: "bec"

Hold My Hand. Lol.

Is that Teddy Riley holding MJs hand at the memorial?

If so, dot connected  :D

I think they said TR was wearing a different outfit so it probably isn't him.  BUT, the "hold my hand" idea still applies.  It's interesting how ALL THREE of these people are wearing sunglasses....just like the family.

It's a shell game....and Michael is the Magician....someone wanted these 3 people to stick out at the memorial...."hold my hand" is another piece of the puzzle.

Video theme....a person with no hands (requires prosthetics)...a disguise for what's not there, what's not real.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

becTopic starter

December 02, 2010, 11:53:53 AM
TR's outfit from the actual memorial performance has not been confirmed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

December 02, 2010, 01:29:41 PM
Has anyone asked Teddy Riley where he was sitting at the Memorial?  I don't have twitter or I would ask him, but it seems to me, his answer could clear up some of the discussion here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

December 28, 2010, 08:34:43 PM
Apologies as I had started another thread on this and I had not seen that this one existed first. But what I was sort of shocked about is I just now noticed how the two hands joined look so much like a human heart. This has so many meanings for me, as in Michael's heart still beating maybe, and also that the two people holding hands to me look like 2 Michaels, which just drums home the twin theory more than ever IMO. Not really feeling any gay overtones to this but I'm feeling like there is something just strange with Latoya and Michael over the years. She started looking more and more like him as the years went by and I am certain they swapped places from time to time. Not sure why they would do this though. Latoya started looking not like the Latoya on the old Jacksons tv show at all. She changed more than Michael ever did. And it makes me wonder if Latoya is not who we should be trying to find out more about.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

December 29, 2010, 04:41:39 AM
Every artist begins with a concept......a vision. I can only speak for myself and my personal interpretation of this artwork. But, for me it is an exciting piece...one that elicits great joy, hope and expectation.

Sometimes, I admit, that we can become so distracted by the details that we fail to see the whole pic. Step back, look again, and tell me what you really see? Can you see it now? If not, let your mind free and look with your heart rather than your eyes. It is there in plain sight---for everyone to see.

This image can be likened to an optical illusion. There are two darkened figures at the margins of the artwork clasping hands. However, do you see the image that is formed between the two?????? Yes, an image of a female is formed out of the space between the darkened figures and where the light is brightest---behind the clasped hands is the impregnated womb. The light of life. Life is growing within.....she (the figure) is clearly rotund. Do we dare wager when this impending birth will take place????

To me, this new life is what is most meaningful in the artwork. However, there are other elements within it that lend to its beauty and intrigue.  If you look carefully at the interlocking arms/hands you will nearly go mad trying to decipher if the darkened figures are facing the light or stepping out of the light. Could that bear any significance to the meaning? I am not certain. The interlocking arms do create the letter "M" strategically over the umbilicus. This is quite meaningful, too, and draws the eye to the light which is brightest---the embryo/fetus.

A synergistic multi-dimensional energy is created when you combine the artwork with the lyrics and music of the single. The purity and wholesomeness of simply holding hands in friendship, or in demonstration of  love, can be likened to the purity and innocence of a newborn babe. How sweet is that?

Now, how do you interpret that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

finfin

December 29, 2010, 05:27:45 PM
@michaelsupporter
I have just read your intriguing interpretation of the Hold My Hand artwork. You have obviously got a very artistic streak, I would never have looked at it in the way you describe as a globe that could represent a pregnant uterus, but now that you have pointed it out -  I can see it - poor observation on my part, especially as I have midwifery background, but "barbers are always bald" as they say.
Also when you describe the strange effect of the darkened figures either stepping into the light or out of the light, it reminds me of the TMZ post about the Hold My Hand music video, where MJ is seemingly in a tunnel and when turned upside down you can see him walking either towards or away from the light

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

MJonmind

January 04, 2011, 11:22:18 PM
Quote from: "michaelsupporter"
Every artist begins with a concept......a vision. I can only speak for myself and my personal interpretation of this artwork. But, for me it is an exciting piece...one that elicits great joy, hope and expectation.

Sometimes, I admit, that we can become so distracted by the details that we fail to see the whole pic. Step back, look again, and tell me what you really see? Can you see it now? If not, let your mind free and look with your heart rather than your eyes. It is there in plain sight---for everyone to see.

This image can be likened to an optical illusion. There are two darkened figures at the margins of the artwork clasping hands. However, do you see the image that is formed between the two?????? Yes, an image of a female is formed out of the space between the darkened figures and where the light is brightest---behind the clasped hands is the impregnated womb. The light of life. Life is growing within.....she (the figure) is clearly rotund. Do we dare wager when this impending birth will take place????
To me, this new life is what is most meaningful in the artwork. However, there are other elements within it that lend to its beauty and intrigue.  If you look carefully at the interlocking arms/hands you will nearly go mad trying to decipher if the darkened figures are facing the light or stepping out of the light. Could that bear any significance to the meaning? I am not certain. The interlocking arms do create the letter "M" strategically over the umbilicus. This is quite meaningful, too, and draws the eye to the light which is brightest---the embryo/fetus.

A synergistic multi-dimensional energy is created when you combine the artwork with the lyrics and music of the single. The purity and wholesomeness of simply holding hands in friendship, or in demonstration of  love, can be likened to the purity and innocence of a newborn babe. How sweet is that?

Now, how do you interpret that?[/color]

This got me thinking in a slightly different direction. See the V on top of the hands and the same shape in Da Vinci's painting?
Detail of the Last Supper by Leonardo da Vinci. As explained by Leigh Teabing to Sophie Neveu, the figure at the right hand of Jesus is not an apostle, but a woman, supposedly Mary Magdalene, who was actually his wife and pregnant with his child. The absence of a chalice is in the painting indicates that Da Vinci knew that Mary Magdalene was actually the Holy Grail (the bearer of Jesus' blood). This is reinforced by the letter "M" that is created the bodily positions of Jesus, Mary,and the male apostle upon who she is leaning.[attachment=1:3b1y9ewz]HMH[1].jpg[/attachment:3b1y9ewz][attachment=0:3b1y9ewz]Wpdms_davinci_lastsupper_marymagdalene[1].jpg[/attachment:3b1y9ewz]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions