Re: Possible Assisted Suicide
December 16, 2009, 10:37:45 PM
Also, this will be the reason why no one wants to sign the DC, because it's a suicide.

suicide = death

no signed death certificate = no death = no suicide = he's alive  ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 16, 2009, 11:02:22 PM
This is a very interesting theory to me.  I have never heard it before.  I think MJ is still alive.  I think he had to much to live for like his children and his fans. I think MJ's This is It says it for me.

This is it, Here I stand
I’m the light of the world
I feel grand
And this love, I can feel
And I know, Yes for sure
It is real

MJ, baby, I love you, and I will never give up until you come back to us.  MJ, it is all for L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

mjboogie

December 16, 2009, 11:28:51 PM
Yep! I definitley do not believe in this theory.
#1 Prince, Paris, Blanket
#2 He loved life!
#3 He would have took something much stronger than Propofol in combination with the other drugs
#4 He would have done this a long long time ago (like during the 2005 trials?)
#5 His belief in God

Finally? MJ was tough! Remember he said he has Rhinoceros skin!!! :lol:  I just believe he would have done this a long time ago and not over 50 shows!!!! And you know MJ loved living a lavish lifestyle! Comeon guys, no we should not completley rule it out (although I am) but seriously no.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 17, 2009, 02:08:49 PM
I don't buy this theory. He would never do something like this! I belief he's a very strong person who never let people run over him. He would never end his own life because of his family, believe in God and hid joy in life.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

December 17, 2009, 04:11:57 PM
Nothing is out of the realms of possibility.

If he really is dead then the only way we will know the truth is when they release the real autopsy results.. that will show if he had terminal disease or not, and what drugs were in his system, etc.

I think his theory originated because one of Dr Murrays defences that was banded around at one point is that MJ himself cranked up the Propofal dosage on his drip without the doctors knowledge.

The truth will come out.  For now i keep an open mind because whatever the truth is.. at the moment there is a massive cover up going on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

December 17, 2009, 05:18:57 PM
Just wanted to alert you to this.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

There are so many theories out there, the reason is because the full detailed autopsy report has not been released. We have no 'concrete' information to pour over.....so we really don't even know where the inconsistencies are in Murray's story. We don't even know the probable time of death. All may still become clear. The story above is interesting though, if he is trying to cover up assisted suicide. What i really don't understand is where the This Is Not It people fit in, because if their story is true what they say has a big part to play in finding out the final truth. My question is why would the extensive and detailed testimonies be false? Why would Karen Faye agree with them if there was not a grain of truth (by the way is that really KF, nobody has answered that?). I know she posted pics of MJ's tomb so it probably is her.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 17, 2009, 05:22:05 PM
Quote from: "QuirkyDiana"
Just wanted to alert you to this.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

There are so many theories out there, the reason is because the full detailed autopsy report has not been released. We have no 'concrete' information to pour over.....so we really don't even know where the inconsistencies are in Murray's story. We don't even know the probable time of death. All may still become clear. The story above is interesting though, if he is trying to cover up assisted suicide. What i really don't understand is where the This Is Not It people fit in, because if their story is true what they say has a big part to play in finding out the final truth. My question is why would the extensive and detailed testimonies be false? Why would Karen Faye agree with them if there was not a grain of truth (by the way is that really KF, nobody has answered that?). I know she posted pics of MJ's tomb so it probably is her.

I think Karen Faye has jumped onto the gravy train and is cashing in.  She is writing a book.  And if she was that a close a friend as she claimed why didnt she do anything to save him??   No.. if she is to be believed, she was this close friend who stood by and watched MJ starve himself to death and inject himself to an early grave.  I dont buy her version and i think she is money grabbing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

December 17, 2009, 05:47:55 PM
Quote from: "Miss.Peppers"
I think Karen Faye has jumped onto the gravy train and is cashing in.  She is writing a book.  And if she was that a close a friend as she claimed why didnt she do anything to save him??   No.. if she is to be believed, she was this close friend who stood by and watched MJ starve himself to death and inject himself to an early grave.  I dont buy her version and i think she is money grabbing.

It is possible that KF is lying, but some of what she says is corroborated by TINI people, and MJ did look thin in the film. All i can say is the TII machine (AEG, Colony Capital etc) is much bigger than KF. It's not only KF that did nothing, it's everyone else all the way up. The thing that people really want to know is how Jackson was doing in rehearsals, were they really ready, if not why not. If they were not ready, if the sets were not rehearsed properly, if there were problems, that would open the door to a whole host of other theories. The thing is, who is telling the truth and why can we not get it? Why so many versions of events?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 17, 2009, 06:01:31 PM
I don't buy it either. Because there would be a signed death certificate , like the others said ^^ And also because we wouldn't have seen his family all smiling if he was really dead  even his own children looked bored during the memorial. Children can't hide sadness and tears. Their father is everything for them. Even for an adult it's difficult to hide your emotions. Even when someone talked about somebody I love who died years ago, I cry, even for my dog I still cry. I'm sorry but his family wouldn't handle the memorial so well... Especially the children ... "Truth comes from children's mouth"
I cried more than the whole family together lol it's not normal :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
dd64300@hotmail.com

[size=110]"Lie run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"[/size]

December 17, 2009, 11:13:08 PM
Honestly, I had that version in my considerations as well. But, I agree with majority, Michael strong and with the love to kids, he wouldn't do that. Also, even if Murray acted by MJ's request to do that and left some note about, Murray did not have  neither professional nor moral right to help him die, Michael  was not a cancer hopeless patient to help him die, and saying this, Muray must have been already arrested for that crime. But he is back to work.............. :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

December 18, 2009, 05:42:56 AM
Quote from: Lorrie
I've heard assisted suicide theories like this before. I don't buy them, though, for three main reasons: Prince, Paris, and Blanket.

agree. And why should he? Okay, we all doesnt know him personally I think. But I cant believe it.
It could have dived nevertheless simply somewhere in an Arab country or any other. And the FAKE: that no one looks for it?
OR  he was ill, I mean it had a deadly illness? I do not believe it. For me: Alive.
Perhaps it had to disappear because of murder threats. Because all important people are so quiet.
Its a little bit off topic, but my brain is very hard working :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
* Smile though your heart is aching *

December 18, 2009, 06:12:55 AM
Quote from: "yaya"
i don't think it was suicide. of course we shouldn't blindly rule out all options that we don't prefer, but i honestly don't think he committed suicide with or without the help of someone. the inconsistencies specifically point to him being alive, not dead (suicide, murder, etc.).

Yeah I agree with with you. I don't think it was suicide due to all the inconsistencies. I will say though, people shouldn't assume he wouldn't commit suicide because of his children. Parents all around the world take their own lives for various reason. I'm sure many of them loved their children as much as any other parent and Michael alike. We don't know the inner turmoil people suffer that drives them to this. It doesn't mean they love their children any more or less if they do this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJJ1982

December 18, 2009, 09:47:46 AM
I have to admit, that I thought of suicide right after his death. But that was before I was aware of the hoax  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'Just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel\'

\'A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the Dance of Life\'
You\'re just another part of me... I love YOU more...

liegi

December 19, 2009, 03:50:35 PM
I think that Quirky Diana has hit the nail on the head--we do not know what was REALLY going on at the rehearsals.  We have heard that the sets were not ready, things weren't working properly (remember the Thriller scene--didn't it seem that they were still working on it?).  Someone said Michael was ready, that he had done the moves hundreds of times and that he was disappointed.  Could this hoax have been a way out for everyone, not just Michael?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Zen

December 19, 2009, 08:21:57 PM
Ok, guys, you won't like my reply to this..but it is possible.  I have heard this theory expressed
by many people.  It was not because of MJ being depressed, or being tired of life...but, because
he was terminally ill and was being given the medications to sedate and make him feel more
comfortable.  It might not have been so much an assisted suicide, as the time for him to go..
and the meds were upped a notch and he slipped away.  
Even if one knows it's coming, the Doctor and any family members would still be shocked and
they would still  have to call 911.    It doesn't make it easier to lose a family member to a long
term illness, but there "is" a certain peace knowing that they are no longer suffering.  If this is the
truth, it would explain the family (well, not totally, as nothing can describe their bizarre behavior
to me).

NOW, don't bite my head off...it "may" turn out to be that our desire and hopes are not met, and
we must prepare ourselves for the reality.  :(

I have heard this theory or explanation, but I have also heard the theory that MJ did have to
go into convalescence...so if this one is true, he is still ALIVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions