LLJTopic starter

Possible Assisted Suicide
December 16, 2009, 04:37:03 AM
Hi Everyone

I've read this (it was someone's opinion) on another topic, but I feel it might be a bit "hidden", due to the topic name "Fake Search Warrant", therefore I thought I'd create a new topic.  I hope it is okay?  I really feel I need someone's opinion on this, because it's bugging me and I feel like going crazy now!!!

Well basically this person (sorry can't remember the name now) said and made it clear it's only his/her opinion.  Here it goes:  It might be possible that MJ committed suicide with the help of Murray.  That MJ asked Murray to inject him with a bunch of meds and that it possibly started two days before 25th of June 09.  This will then be the reason why they took so long to call 911, because they wanted to make sure MJ couldn't be revived.  Also, this will be the reason why no one wants to sign the DC, because it's a suicide.  Someone mentioned that MJ loves his children too much to do it.  Another person then said that depression can make you think that the world will be better off without you.  I know depression can make you act in ways that I would never have, but I know MJ loves his children so much...

I think this theory can possibly explain some inconsistencies and weird stuff, but not all?!!  Like why is his family happy all the time and making money of his "death"?  
And of course the list can go on and on...

Can someone please help me out here?  I'm sorry I'm doubting this easily, it's just hard hearing talk about him planning to take his own life, but it's hard hearing about him not being here anymore... period.

I hope someone can give some conclusive proof that his is not a possibility!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Deal with the faults of others as gently as with your own.
~ Chinese proverb

Lorrie

Re: Possible Assisted Suicide
December 16, 2009, 04:44:00 AM
I've heard assisted suicide theories like this before. I don't buy them, though, for three main reasons: Prince, Paris, and Blanket.

Michael ***adores*** his children, and I just don't see him voluntarily leaving them behind in such a final way, no matter how unhappy his personal and professional troubles may have made him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 16, 2009, 05:33:02 AM
'Also, this will be the reason why no one wants to sign the DC, because it's a suicide.'

Even in case of suicide a DC must be released because this is the legal procedure for every human being on this earth.  The DC is the last legal document of a person and it is needed for the successors and closing/moving /solving of businesses.
Therefore, another must be the reason for which the DC hasn't been signed yet.

But i cannot believe that Michael chose the suicid as the last solution. Commiting suicide is the biggest sin , life is the supreme gift and we all have to value it. I don't know if Michael was a religious person or not, but he was risen as a Yehova's Witness and , as I know, all religions condemn the suicid.

And, last but not the least, he would never do that to his children. They were in the house, if he wanted to do this he would send them somewhere else.No, I cannot believe in this theory
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Truth is like the Sun, You can shut it out for a time, but it ain’t goin’ away”
                 Elvis Presley

*Mo*

December 16, 2009, 05:34:57 AM
Suicide..?  Come on...Mike is ALIVE!

Let me refresh your memory...

[youtube:189s04g9]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En5Q4syywcw[/youtube:189s04g9]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 16, 2009, 05:37:26 AM
wow.. well we cant rule it out, but it makes me really sad to think about it.  None of us know Michael to say 'he wouldn't do this or that' so how can we know?  
Depression does as someone pointed out make you do things you wouldn't normally do if you were well.  But one thing strikes me in this is that it took several days,  if we are going assume that MJ was suicidal then we could also assume he was a drug addict and therefore had a high tolerance- my point being is that he wouldn't necessarily be so doped out of his mind from the first few shots that he was no longer compus mentus... And i can tell you from experience sadly that as soon as you take those pills or what ever you start to regret your actions and panic like hell.  So i think because it wasn't instant then maybe it just wouldn't work because he would think 'what the hell am i doing?! stop this now'  I know everyone is different and we all act differently.. but this is a common thing with suicide attempts that aren't instant lights out, if you know what i mean...
Well thats my opinion anyway
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May cause- Abnormal Dreams, Agitation, Amorous Behavior, Anxiety, Bucking/Jerking/Thrashing, Chills/Shivering/Clonic/Myoclonic Movement, Combativeness, Confusion, Delirium, Depression, Dizziness, Emotional Lability, Euphoria, Fatigue, Hallucinations, Headache, Hypotonia, Hysteria, Insomnia, Moaning, Neuropathy, Opisthotonos, Rigidity, Seizures, Somnolence, Tremor, Twitching.

CC

December 16, 2009, 05:40:03 AM
I DON'T THINK THAT THIS IS THE CASE HERE...
WE SAW HIM ON THIS IS IT ON 23TH, RIGHT?
WE SAW HIM AT UNIVERSAL, RIDHT?
I THINK HE DON'T DO THIS BECAUSE OF HIS CHILDREN, THEY ARE HIS LIFE...
AND IF, AND ONLY IF, THIS WAS THE CASE I DON'T IMAGINE MICHAEL DOING SOMETHING LIKE THIS AT HIS HOUSE, HE DON'T DO THIS IN HIS HOUSE WITH THE KIDS THERE...
 :!:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

December 16, 2009, 05:43:34 AM
hmm .. but murder theory sound more plausible to me better than suicide theory for all the inconsistencies ..  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You gave me strenght when I wasn\'t strong ..
You gave me hope when all hope was lost ..
You open my eyes when I couldn\'t see ..
Thank you for everything, Michael ..
ILYSM !

MJLover1990

December 16, 2009, 05:55:31 AM
Sorry I don't buy the suicide theory, Michael is ALIVE and would never do that to his children although depression can make you act strange and in ways you'd never thought you would act but even though he would still not do something like that he loves his children to every vessel in his bone that he has!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 16, 2009, 06:08:00 AM
I really don't buy into this theory as it is obvious from the inconsistencies that his family and possibly a few others are in on it and unless you are terminally ill, suffering greatly and want euthanasia then who is going to help you to commit suicide, especially a Doctor who has sworn to help preserve lives? No-this is a hoax and Dr Murry is in on it. Also as some have pointed out Michael would not voluntarily leave his children orphans-remember he was the only parent, they had no Mother. Apart from that-what parent doesn't want to see their children grow up?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

December 16, 2009, 06:12:55 AM
i dont believe this either why would he want to kill himself now what reason would he have
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 16, 2009, 06:25:10 AM
For me it seems there are too many clues left behind for it to be a suicide.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There\'s a man, who plays the game of life so well...

larab

December 16, 2009, 06:36:42 AM
I really don't think so. If suicide was Michael's purpose, Murray would have used different medications. Possibly just one, and not four different drugs. None of the drugs he gave Michael are supposed to kill a person, not even combined.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LLJTopic starter

December 16, 2009, 06:43:06 AM
Thanks for all the replies! I can't think he would have done it either, but would like it if we can rule it out completely?  

I see the person said that the medication mentioned on the Search Warrant is also used for people who are terminally ill and to sedate (and make comfortable) the patient in the final days.

I don't have knowledge of the medication unfortunately.

Does anyone have knowledge?

Any ideas?

Also the fact that the driver mentioned he drove MJ to rehearsals two days prior to 25th seems to be a clue, making people think that that would have given them time to "sedate" him over a period of two days?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Deal with the faults of others as gently as with your own.
~ Chinese proverb

December 16, 2009, 07:40:56 AM
do'nt worry he's not dead I don't think he would do that to his children, and as for depression he was depressed  for the last 20 years look at what they did to him, but if the depression was going to let him do it he would have done a long time ago.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 16, 2009, 08:02:33 AM
I  do not believe that Mj committed suicide. I look to the LKL Dave Dave appearance as one huge example to know that he is alive. Some have suggested that he would not do it because of his children. Just for the record...if a person is contemplating such a desperate move, their loved ones are not always a consideration. People who are that depressed and filled with despair  are not thinking straight. They think for the moment. I know someone who attempted suicide. Logic and reasoning were not present in the room when she popped those pills. She was not thinking of loved ones that would be left behind to mourn. Luckily she did not succeed in her suicide attempt. She received the professional help that was needed and now lives a much better life.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions