Quote from: "heisinme09"
From Michael Bearden's Facebook Page regarding The Immortal Tour of Cirque Du Soleil:

"Kenny, Travis and I are not supporting this production...unfortunately, i can't talk about my reasons...m~ "

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
************************************************************************************************
Hoax Implication Thoughts Please?

Not supporting The Circus show...ooops I mean the Cirque show because Cirque is about to get the pants sued off them for stealing someone else's idea. I'm surprised by Frank DiLeo's dishonesty with this "company". He was supposed to start a show with said "company" involving the entire "Bad Tour" band, get a show going in Las Vegas back in December of 2009. Instead he ran to Cirque with the "company's" one sheet and sold someone else's idea.

That's why Bearden and the other musicians (Dam I dislike Bearden very much) especially, Jonathan Moffett, won't touch Cirque with a ten foot pole. Everyone in this circle knows about it. As a matter of fact Mo or Souza could ask Jennifer Batten about a show that was to be called "The Magic of Michael Jackson", since they interviewed her. Jennifer knows about, she was supposed to be in the show in Vegas.

Keep your eyes open ...more news about a future lawsuit will come out soon, unless of course Cirque settles out of court with said "company".

:mrgreen:

*Edit
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions