Why was MJ and K.O. Together way Before TII....
November 15, 2010, 11:01:54 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I was reading the article from the link above and one thing stuck out to me...

"Michael was recording tracks while he stayed at the Palms for nearly 4 months because I met him along with director and choreographer Kenny Ortega and British music mogul Simon Fuller at Wing Lee in the Wynn at the time."

I know they have worked in the past alot with each other but Why was Michael with Kenny so early on?

and also they been saying...

"today’s official release of “Hold My hand” was chosen with Michael’s instructions discovered in a written note at the start of the Palms sessions. It said that he wanted the duet with Akon to be the first release for any new album"

for one thats a pretty open ended statement, "first release for ANY new album"
And if that was the case, then why did they first release "Breaking News" first????
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
http]

Who knows what Michael's note said, IF it even existed?!  Don't believe everything you read, right?  To say "for any album" seems odd for someone who's alive and expects to be alive when the new album comes out...  

Akon is quoted as saying: “The world was not ready to hear ‘Hold My Hand’ when it leaked. We were devastated about it. But the song is now in its final state. It has become an incredible, beautiful anthem. I am so proud to have had the chance to work with Michael. He was one of my all-time idols.”

Assuming the quote is accurate, it goes to show that songs do get leaked sometimes... even when they really shouldn't.  Who leaks them?!  Would MJ leak an unfinished song (a duet with a good collaborator or friend, no less) and then pretend to be devastated?  It sounds shady to me, and I HOPE MJ wouldn't do such a thing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Exactly, and if my memory serves me right, i believe "Hold my hand" was made for akon..... From what i recall, he did not write that song and he only sings about 30% of it. Maybe the note (if it exists at all - has anybody seen it?) was about how he wanted it to be the first release from Akon's album, not his.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
http]

Quote from: "m8ighty"
Exactly, and if my memory serves me right, i believe "Hold my hand" was made for akon..... From what i recall, he did not write that song and he only sings about 30% of it. Maybe the note (if it exists at all - has anybody seen it?) was about how he wanted it to be the first release from Akon's album, not his.

I've read that Akon wrote the song and produced it.  

I haven't seen Michael's alleged note anywhere...
It's hard to tell what's true and what isn't.  :?  :(  :x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Maybe "Breaking News" was released first to create buzz (and confusion) about the album... It makes for a great intro.  ;)  But maybe someone wanted that song to be #7 on the album, so another song had to be chosen as #1.  And there's no rule saying that the #1 song on the album must be released first, right?  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ok, so they just found a note from Michael on their desk (with the perfect timing) saying he wanted that song to be the first single? Good try, but I don't buy it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

go on dance on the floor in the round, baby

L.O.V.E lives forever!

Quote from: "brunob12"
Ok, so they just found a note from Michael on their desk (with the perfect timing) saying he wanted that song to be the first single? Good try, but I don't buy it.

Me either!! I actually said "seriously?" out loud when I read that. That is just SO out there, no way do I buy it. Too convenient like so many other things  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

Quote from: "truthprevails"
Akon is quoted as saying: “The world was not ready to hear ‘Hold My Hand’ when it leaked. We were devastated about it. But the song is now in its final state. It has become an incredible, beautiful anthem. I am so proud to have had the chance to work with Michael. He was one of my all-time idols.”

Assuming the quote is accurate, it goes to show that songs do get leaked sometimes... even when they really shouldn't.  Who leaks them?!  Would MJ leak an unfinished song (a duet with a good collaborator or friend, no less) and then pretend to be devastated?  It sounds shady to me, and I HOPE MJ wouldn't do such a thing.
Maybe Michael wanted 'Hold My Hand' to be a song which originality in not questined by anybody. As there was such big confusion about BN (which I guess is part of the hoax, or simply a good business trick), Michael had to do something in connection of the songs he wanted to be believed original. Mainly with the one he wanted to be the first single from the album. And what is the best way to make us sure that 'Hold My Hand' is original? To leak it before Michael's "death" and not saying that it's not him singing in it. Now nobody questions it's Michael singing in it. And to assure the audience even more, we hear about this letter by Michael too.
This is how I can find logic in this whole thing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think that is about the dumbest thing ever said. "Found a handwritten note".. gimme a break!  It is another one of those stranger than fiction moments.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

We believe the hoax was planned a long time before, right?
MJ and Kenny started to work on it probably in 2007. Michael recorded an album back then because he knew he wouldn't have time to do it later on - there were so many other projects he had to complete: This Is It, CirqueDu Soleil, Memorial, The Experience game etc etc. To record an album you have to be very focused... it's hard to do it between the alleged rehearsals to the O2 concerts and "sudden death" ;)

The album, IMHO, was the first step of this hoax that was completed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal