grace r.
November 15, 2010, 06:09:31 PM
hi guys! this last time I've been wondering, Where is Grace Rwanda? lately there are no pictures of it close to the Jacksons.
anyone know anything about her?
thanks ...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: grace r.
November 15, 2010, 07:58:25 PM
Love the pic. anyone know when it was taken.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sprint911

November 15, 2010, 08:26:55 PM
he has muscles ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

November 15, 2010, 08:29:40 PM
Quote from: "sprint911"
he has muscles ;)

Superman has always had muscles!  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

November 15, 2010, 08:38:10 PM
Picture taken in 2009, or marked "copyright 2009"? I noticed that the Arno Bani photos had copyright 2010 (while allegedly being taken in 1999), so I think this pic too could have that date while being taken earlier... It doesn't look like a 2009 pic to me.  MJ was a little heavier in that photo - he actually looks much as he did in "One More Chance".

Also: No needle marks on Mike's arms!  He did pose in T-shirts here and there, and never did I see any needle marks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

November 15, 2010, 08:43:04 PM
:lol:  I open this thread thinking I'm going to read something about Grace and everyone got distracted by the picture!   :lol:

I haven't seen anything on Grace in a while...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

November 15, 2010, 09:13:24 PM
Yeah....been wondering. Shortly after June 25th seems that she dissappeared. Maybe she is with MJ?

She gave only a couple of interviews right. Odd ..because she was with MJ and the kids for sooooo many years!
WHERE IS SHE.? IS SHE MARRIED OR SOMETHING,LIVING IN ANOTHER COUNTR :?  :? Y?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 15, 2010, 09:26:01 PM
Quote from: "mjboogie"
Yeah....been wondering. Shortly after June 25th seems that she dissappeared. Maybe she is with MJ?

She gave only a couple of interviews right. Odd ..because she was with MJ and the kids for sooooo many years!
WHERE IS SHE.? IS SHE MARRIED OR SOMETHING,LIVING IN ANOTHER COUNTR :?  :? Y?

Why is it odd that Grace wouldn't give interviews?  It can simply mean that she was a loyal friend.  Other people (such as Diana Ross) are also pretty quiet on MJ.  David Nordahl, the longtime painter friend of MJ's, also gave just 1 or 2 interviews - all positive and all after 6/25/2009.  I remember that Grace refuted the media story about her "pumping" MJ's stomach, and that was all she ever said (to my knowledge). I'd read that she was married, but don't really know...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
November 15, 2010, 10:45:03 PM
From what I've heard (it's been so long, I wouldn't know where to find the links to the sources of information)...but the tid bits I have heard and remember about her is that a couple of weeks before Michael's "death", she was dismissed because AEG refused to cover her expenses/salary as a nanny. (she was supposedly given a letter by their accounting department to that affect).  After Michael's "death", the family (Katherine mostly I presume), hired her back to help transition the kids into their new environment at Hayvenhurst---this information was supported by pictures of Grace and the kids at Karate lessons, going to movies, Universal Studios etc.

She supposedly only did one interview with Daphne Barak (sp?-not sure on the last name) in which friends of Grace claim she was tricked into doing and that it was a "smear" campaign to make her look bad or make it look like she was providing Michael with drugs or was getting the drugs for him under aliases.... also note, Daphne is somewhat a tabloid journalist who has spoken with several members of the Jackson family in the past, most notably Joe and Katherine and I think she was also the one who released the tape recordings of the phone calls Michael made to Deiter Weisner some years ago.(the tapes where Michael is afraid for his life and family and wants to go into hiding).

After a so-called homework "incident" (or at least media gossip reports) stated that Paris and Grace got into it (argued) with each other and Grace was dimissed. It has also been said that Grace has gone to Haiti to help out with the relief efforts and that's where she is currently (though neither story has been verified or followed up on as truth)

It was reported some years ago (again through media gossip) that Michael had wanted to marry Grace (to appear more financially and publically "stable" to investors), but she was reportedly already married or not legally/properly divorced at the time. She is supposed to be close friends with Shana Mangatal (a woman it is said Michael secretly dated for some 7 years off and on).  Though personally I find it odd that these two women would be close friends if either of them were romantically involved with Michael (JMO). :|

It is also said that she keeps a permanent residence in Las Vegas and has been currently employed by another family....but it seems she has all but disappeared off the face of the earth just like Thome Thome. :?

She has a charity website, though I don't know how active it is for charity donation tracing.  That's about all I know or have heard.  Hope that helps. :)

here's a link here on the forum that goes into some detail too...it claims there may be some fraud involved with her charity site and somehow involved with the Jackson estates 20% charity rule.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I hope I linked that thread right :roll:
Last Edit: November 15, 2010, 10:59:47 PM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 15, 2010, 10:49:47 PM
I've been wondering where Grace is too.  Maybe she is with Michael.

In regards to the picture, it was taken sometime in 2002-2004 (I can't remember which year).  There are other pictures of Michael, his kids, and these kids from the same day posted either on this site or somewhere else on the web.  These are the series of pictures where Prince is wearing the skeleton costume and Paris is wearing the Princess costume.  This is one of Nancy Malnik's pictures and it was copyrighted in 2009.  I think this kid is her son, but I am not sure about that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
November 15, 2010, 11:10:11 PM
Quote from: "PeaceLoveHappiness"
I've been wondering where Grace is too.  Maybe she is with Michael.

That would put an interesting spin on things :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 16, 2010, 12:38:34 AM
Quote from: "Snoopy71"
From what I've heard (it's been so long, I wouldn't know where to find the links to the sources of information)...but the tid bits I have heard and remember about her is that a couple of weeks before Michael's "death", she was dismissed because AEG refused to cover her expenses/salary as a nanny. (she was supposedly given a letter by their accounting department to that affect).  After Michael's "death", the family (Katherine mostly I presume), hired her back to help transition the kids into their new environment at Hayvenhurst---this information was supported by pictures of Grace and the kids at Karate lessons, going to movies, Universal Studios etc.

She supposedly only did one interview with Daphne Barak (sp?-not sure on the last name) in which friends of Grace claim she was tricked into doing and that it was a "smear" campaign to make her look bad or make it look like she was providing Michael with drugs or was getting the drugs for him under aliases.... also note, Daphne is somewhat a tabloid journalist who has spoken with several members of the Jackson family in the past, most notably Joe and Katherine and I think she was also the one who released the tape recordings of the phone calls Michael made to Deiter Weisner some years ago.(the tapes where Michael is afraid for his life and family and wants to go into hiding).

After a so-called homework "incident" (or at least media gossip reports) stated that Paris and Grace got into it (argued) with each other and Grace was dimissed. It has also been said that Grace has gone to Haiti to help out with the relief efforts and that's where she is currently (though neither story has been verified or followed up on as truth)

It was reported some years ago (again through media gossip) that Michael had wanted to marry Grace (to appear more financially and publically "stable" to investors), but she was reportedly already married or not legally/properly divorced at the time. She is supposed to be close friends with Shana Mangatal (a woman it is said Michael secretly dated for some 7 years off and on).  Though personally I find it odd that these two women would be close friends if either of them were romantically involved with Michael (JMO). :|

It is also said that she keeps a permanent residence in Las Vegas and has been currently employed by another family....but it seems she has all but disappeared off the face of the earth just like Thome Thome. :?
She has a charity website, though I don't know how active it is for charity donation tracing.  That's about all I know or have heard.  Hope that helps. :)

here's a link here on the forum that goes into some detail too...it claims there may be some fraud involved with her charity site and somehow involved with the Jackson estates 20% charity rule.

Thanks so much, Snoopy, for that great recap of the details of Grace...I appreciate that...as for the pic of Mike with the kid on his shoulders, it looks a lot to me like that one pic of his kids and him where he is smiling soooo broadly....The Kids are little, kinda crawling all over him lovingly....so it must be early 2000's...it's probably one of the happiest looks I've ever seen on his face in any picture, so I adore it...and one more thing....could someone give me a similar recap of Thome Thome? Where the hell did he go? Has he been seen since he was on the "stage" at the hospital death announcement by Jermaine (which I look back on now, with aged hoaxie eyes and can hardly BELIEVE how obvious it was that the press conference was ENTIRELY SCRIPTED!....no doubt WHATSOEVER!!)...but seriously, has TT been seen since 6/25/09 in the media at all? I honestly can't remember and would love it if someone could illuminate me about that? Again, if he hasn't....ummmmm....WHAT????? How obvious is THAT?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places....and those who don\'t believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl

November 16, 2010, 06:58:51 AM
Quote from: "anewfan"
Quote from: "sprint911"
he has muscles ;)

Superman has always had muscles!  ;)
SUPERMIKE!!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 16, 2010, 07:00:52 AM
Quote from: "Andrea"
:lol:  I open this thread thinking I'm going to read something about Grace and everyone got distracted by the picture!   :lol:

I haven't seen anything on Grace in a while...
:D  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 16, 2010, 07:06:02 AM
Quote from: "Snoopy71"

THANK YOU SNOOPY! :ugeek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late