Re: Michael Jackson - Keep Your Head Up
November 15, 2010, 09:41:32 AM
Quote from: "Lemonbread904"
Guys, this is supposed to be a new album for Michael. But it is not, what it is the songs that he wrote that did not fit the time period of music. We the fans have to remember that Michael was in the music business for a very long time and he kind of knew what song needed to be put out there for the fans and the people around the world to hear. So these are the songs ( or I should say the words) that needs to be heard now, during these struggling times. Do you often wonder why the song Keep The Faith was never played as much as his other songs.  For each song that is played or aired it carries a message. We as the fans should try and listen to the message in the song not trying to decipher who the messager is.  All of the messages that Michael is putting into his songs are from experience felt and sense in this world. And it is is global message for the entire world to here, the struggles not in the U.S.A., but around the world.   How do we know that this song was not made before the Earth Song and that the Earth Song was not  continuation of the song Keep Your Head Up.  I think that the piece of Earth Song is there to remind us, to keep us focus on what is true.  To Heal Mother Earth and that includes the inhabitants on this planet as well and that is done by love.  Love that comes from within, learning to loves oneself is the first step.

So beautifully said, lemonbread904. I've been trying to say the same thing about the message rather than the messenger but couldn't form the words to express what I was trying to say. This does it. Thank you.

Michael - we are here to hold hands, keep our heads up, have faith, and anything else needed during this dark hour.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Re: Michael Jackson - Keep Your Head Up
November 15, 2010, 07:28:33 PM
Quote from: "MJFAN7"
Quote from: "reyferrari"
:( OH MICHAEL, i miss u so much....im sorry guys im in tears right now after listen to this song....i miss THE MAN...i miss the way he make music...i miss his pasion and the way he put his heart in every song....gosh!! the music we hear in the radio and tv nowdays is not worth it..i miss the good old days, i miss this man and his wonderful voice...i miss michael; even when i know he's ok  :cry:

Aww, cheer up reyferrari! We all miss him, hopefully he'll be back soon. :)

:roll: I know, i know....is just that sometimes is too hard to assimilate all this circus, and turning on the radio or the tv and hear all this ''crap music'', it makes me sick, and then hear MJ singing...well u know wat i'm trying to say.....but thanx for the cheer :)  
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions