Re: Harvey's twitter
November 15, 2010, 03:49:36 PM
Quote from: "trublu"
because TMZ and sony seem to have a loving relationship right now :)

Perhaps its just Harvey and Mike that have a friendship. Perhaps Michael has more control at Sony than we know about?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

trublu

November 15, 2010, 04:11:31 PM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
Quote from: "trublu"
because TMZ and sony seem to have a loving relationship right now :)

Perhaps its just Harvey and Mike that have a friendship. Perhaps Michael has more control at Sony than we know about?

Maybe... I'm just referring to all of those sony adverts that are on TMZ recently... :?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

November 15, 2010, 05:06:16 PM
Quote from: "_Anna_"
I searched and didn't find a topic so I opened this.

Harvey just posted on his twitter

HarveyLevinTMZ   i heard the entire Michael Jackson album last night. it's so amazing. the @50cent song is so good...but other songs too... lenny kravitz

How did Harvey have AGAIN a special chance to hear the album a month earlier than the official release when we could barely hear a few snippets that are now removed? WHO is giving him the songs to listen beforehand? Why does harvey have a special sit? who else besides the family has listened to the album? I guess no one did.
So far, Harvey has listened to Breaking news before it was posted on the official site, then he listened to the final version of the song again only him, then he listened to the single "Hold my hand" in final version before it was made public, now he listened to the whole album? It's unbelievable.

Did anyone (besides the family) listen to the songs before they were made public AND the whole album? It's like Harvey is part of the family to know all these before anyone else.

Have you had a chance to read BACK's posts from the MJJC forum? Many people believe/believed he was Michael because of the way he wrote. Anyway, in one of his posts he made a comment about the media being exposed with the help of one of their own shedding light on the ordeal. (or something to that effect) Many people think that Harvey is that person helping to shed that light on the media.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

_Anna_

November 15, 2010, 05:14:50 PM
Quote from: "anewfan"

HarveyLevinTMZ   i heard the entire Michael Jackson album last night. it's so amazing. the @50cent song is so good...but other songs too... lenny kravitz

How did Harvey have AGAIN a special chance to hear the album a month earlier than the official release when we could barely hear a few snippets that are now removed? WHO is giving him the songs to listen beforehand? Why does harvey have a special sit? who else besides the family has listened to the album? I guess no one did.
So far, Harvey has listened to Breaking news before it was posted on the official site, then he listened to the final version of the song again only him, then he listened to the single "Hold my hand" in final version before it was made public, now he listened to the whole album? It's unbelievable.

Did anyone (besides the family) listen to the songs before they were made public AND the whole album? It's like Harvey is part of the family to know all these before anyone else.

Have you had a chance to read BACK's posts from the MJJC forum? Many people believe/believed he was Michael because of the way he wrote. Anyway, in one of his posts he made a comment about the media being exposed with the help of one of their own shedding light on the ordeal. (or something to that effect) Many people think that Harvey is that person helping to shed that light on the media.
Yes, of course I know BACK. I've read all his posts. But he said once that Harvey is greedy.I don't know how to take it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

November 15, 2010, 05:24:59 PM

Yes, of course I know BACK. I've read all his posts. But he said once that Harvey is greedy.I don't know how to take it.

Sorry...I just looked at your join date and didn't know if you knew about him or not. The fact that he said that about Harvey is confusing to me too, because I don't know what other media people would be helping to shed light. Maybe Larry King?  TMZ seems to keep MJ in the news the most, though.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

November 15, 2010, 05:27:43 PM
I joined in October, but there are 12 months since I am in the hoax...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

November 15, 2010, 05:28:59 PM

I see. Well, glad you are here!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

November 15, 2010, 05:53:05 PM

is there a link to the site or is it on this forum somewhere?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

anewfan

November 15, 2010, 06:16:46 PM
@suspicious mind....

Here is the thread on BACK...if you click on the first link in the first post it will take you to screenshots of BACKS posts (you will have to click on them to make them bigger)...also...throughout the whole thread (it's a long one) there are more quotes from BACK that people saved.

Here is the link  to the thread...enjoy!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

November 16, 2010, 02:33:36 AM

I see. Well, glad you are here!
hey, thank you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 16, 2010, 06:22:56 AM

:oops: Maybe I seem to have missed something in al lof this  "DONT RECALL EVER SEEING BACKS posts"  :oops:  can someone give me a linke please :oops:  :?   :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

November 16, 2010, 06:47:27 AM
BACK wasn't posting here, but on MJJC since 2006.

Here is the thread with many of his posts on MJJC
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

HarveyLevinTMZ Harvey Levin
Two years after MJ's death I am still conflicted over who's responsible. Murray did everything wrong but making a criminal?

By convicting him if no one else bears responsibility.... the fact is dozens of doctors sealed MJ's fate.

And there's also some personal responsibility MJ was calling the propofol shot's for years. Blaming Murray alone is just too easy and lazy!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Isn't it interesting that nobody seems to fault Dr Murray for his actions but instead they seem to justify his actions and blame MJ instead?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

MissG

Seems to me that MJ is not to blame nor is Murray. MJ had other doctors during the years, Klein among them, and we are not sure how much they harmed Michael.

Let´s assume that MJ was hooked on prescription drugs. Those who administer the drugs (recipes etc) are responsable in doing it accordingly, for the health of the patient not for their own economical benefit and looks to me that some Hollywood Docs have the fame of not caring much as long as the bank account gets fat.

MJ did not inject himself, he did not drink the solution either.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal