bec

Re: “One More Chance” Video Exclusive Preview
November 16, 2010, 12:53:57 PM
Of course you're open minded, you're on a death hoax forum lol. You're right, silly thing for me to say. Peace and love to you too AnaMarcia  :)

Frankly I think that eye-rolling smiley should be removed from the smiley choices. There's simply no need for it. Just it's presence in a post casts a negative, disrespectful tone.

But I still think there's merit to this hoax being in the works for a very long time.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MJonmind

November 16, 2010, 01:47:45 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Do you know what blows me away every time? That when we see doubles (O2 dude and the majority of TII) that fans all scream "It's all my Michael!" But if a song is released of which the media says it's not him, and we see a video that shows just his back, we start to question and the song even gets bashed like hell, even when the song is clearly for the most part him, and in this video you don't even have to see his face to recognize his movements. Shoot me for I'm lost...
We have been so conditioned. Michael as a magician has taken us places none have taken us before. The idea of the mask is to hide something to make people want to see what's behind--MJ's mystery strategy. This idea of doubles makes us desire to see the pure sweet MJ all the more. We're told to 'Keep watching'. Michael will come through for us. True treasures have to be gotten only with great effort.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

rayvyn

November 16, 2010, 01:56:16 PM
Quote from: "Tink.I.Am"
here is an old thread  about it.,.,,  with some pics..

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Posting a video from that thread here..

the caption of the vide reads:
29 december, 2009
My first music video (in like 3 years)...

Not ready to experiment with actual video footage yet, but here are some rare photos from the set of the "One More Chance" video back in 2003. Shooting came to a halt when Michael was served with a warrant and had to return to Santa Barbara. It was never completed.

Photos can be found here (although some of them are small):  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[youtube:d577571d]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xzp4vVHL1e0[/youtube:d577571d]

Such a sad song. I hope Michael found love.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

November 16, 2010, 01:59:27 PM
Quote from: "rayvyn"
Such a sad song. I hope Michael found love.

I also found it sad.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

_Anna_

November 16, 2010, 02:01:46 PM
I see in the full version that at the end people start screaming and clapping and jumping. I still don't know what to make out of it, I try to understand his message with the video
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

November 16, 2010, 04:22:07 PM
i finally saw the video. Very emotional.. The more I look at this video and MJ the more i feel it was done recently. Just a feeling I have. Like all of you said, i think this song was leaked by Michael to let us know if we can give him a chance. If this is true, we will give him all the chances in the world. We love Michael as a human being, artist and a father. Please come back we will wait with opened arms. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

November 16, 2010, 06:12:34 PM
Sorry I don´t read every posts here but maybe the information I get no one have already given here. Today on German TV RTL they have a little presentation of this Video. And I know there already exists a Musicvideo of One more Chance with clips of his other mvids and concerts highlights. But this "new" one is a unfinished one cause and I quote by his manager at that time it was produced in 2003 and was broke up causing the information call that his manager got that the asshole sneddon and the police startet the razzia at mj´s neverland ranch and obvious mj wouldn´t continue after been informed by his manager what terrible shit was going on on his ranch. And also he said the first peace mj hadn´t liked it at all.

Unfortunally they never finished produced it again after the trial. So i don´t think that any clues can be readed in it if his former Manager of course said the truth but otherwise sometimes ago there where gossip that it exists an unfinished Music Video of MJ wich would be finished. But maybe they meant the This is It Video or the New ONe more Chance or even that curious vid with carlos santana who knowes?

I hope I don´t disappointed you but i wanted you to know what I have seen and heard. :oops:  :o  :roll:  :?:  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
KEEP THE FAITH IT IS ALL WITH L.O.V.E. HEAL THE WORLD MJ ALIVE AND WELL IN OUR HEARTS SOULS MINDS AND PHYSICALLY WE WILL SEE BELIEVE HOPE DIES AT LAST LOVE AND HOPE ARE VERY STRONG FORCES PEACE LOVE TO ALL

November 16, 2010, 11:57:36 PM
wiki

Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch was raided by the Santa Barbara Sheriffs Department, investigating child molestation allegations made against the singer, which resulted in the 2005 criminal trial and subsequent acquittal of Jackson on all charges. Jackson had been shooting the video late into the night of November 17, 2003, but following the raid, production was stopped. The single was instead promoted using a montage video of highlights from Jackson's career to date.[2][3][4]A rough 2 minute cut of the video leaked online on November 15, 2010.
On November 16 2010 The Video Was Placed On Youtube. On October 13, 2010, the official website of Michael Jackson announced that the music video will be released in a deluxe DVD box set Michael Jackson's Vision on November 22, 2010. [5].
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login,You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

gstatpro

November 17, 2010, 06:36:51 PM
On the picture video at 2:36 his hair line is really high? Kinda scary if that is him... I will post it when i get it..
Last Edit: November 17, 2010, 06:43:27 PM by gstatpro
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Wherever you are....

gstatpro

November 17, 2010, 06:42:41 PM
This pic is really weird for me...

This is at trial near that time...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Wherever you are....

November 17, 2010, 07:14:45 PM
That picture is creepy as anything it makes me think its not MJ in that photo unless they had to finish the video using a double that really doesn't look like MJ thats why he never faces the camera.
It looks like the person is either losing their hair or has gone bald because of a cancer treatment. I have never ever seen photos of MJ like the creepy photo guy, he always has a great head of hair and it always looks close to his forehead.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. In One!

November 17, 2010, 10:43:17 PM
This video preview reminds me of what Mr. Dove @ MJAwakening said on his last post:
THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH

January 25th, 2010

7 months ago we went to sleep. Today is the day we wake up.

Today is the day we stop beLIEving and we start beLOVEing.

There is a message that needs to be spread and the message is L.O.V.E.

For one man, 50 concerts were not enough. 500, 5000, 50000, 500000 wouldn’t have been enough.

So this is the day we stop being the audience and we become the show.

This is the day we become the choreographer, the backup dancers, the backup singers, the band, the crew, the stage manager, the lights, the music, the dance….

This is the day we become HIM

THIS IS IT. This is OUR show.

HE is inside each and every single one of us. Inspiring us, giving us his talents, sharing his L.O.V.E. so we can spread his message in every corner of this PLANET.

HE is the source. L.O.V.E. is the message. WE are the messengers. Let’s Stay United Now to SPREAD it around.

As for HIM? For the first time in his life, he is sitting back enjoying the show.

BAM!

Source: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Perhaps, we are the ones on stage performing for him and not even knowing it.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

MissG

November 18, 2010, 03:32:51 AM
Quote from: "gstatpro"
This pic is really weird for me...

At times a pic is taken and we don´t look as ourselves. Depends on angles, light, expression.

Michael could have been bald, as any other men get bald. He is, just human  :) and his brother Randy is bald, so would not surprise me if MJ got bald.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MissG

November 18, 2010, 03:33:42 AM
Quote from: "looking4truth"
This video preview reminds me of what Mr. Dove @ MJAwakening said on his last post:

January 25th, 2010

7 months ago we went to sleep. Today is the day we wake up.

Today is the day we stop beLIEving and we start beLOVEing.

There is a message that needs to be spread and the message is L.O.V.E.

For one man, 50 concerts were not enough. 500, 5000, 50000, 500000 wouldn’t have been enough.

So this is the day we stop being the audience and we become the show.

This is the day we become the choreographer, the backup dancers, the backup singers, the band, the crew, the stage manager, the lights, the music, the dance….

This is the day we become HIM

THIS IS IT. This is OUR show.

HE is inside each and every single one of us. Inspiring us, giving us his talents, sharing his L.O.V.E. so we can spread his message in every corner of this PLANET.

HE is the source. L.O.V.E. is the message. WE are the messengers. Let’s Stay United Now to SPREAD it around.

As for HIM? For the first time in his life, he is sitting back enjoying the show.

BAM!

Source: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Perhaps, we are the ones on stage performing for him and not even knowing it.  ;)

Thanks for this post. I thought "he" was a "she"  :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

November 18, 2010, 03:42:57 AM
Quote from: "bec"
Quote from: "AnaMarcia"
Quote from: "bec"
This is a very obvious clue.

But if it's a video recorded in 2003, there can be no clues.
I think we're getting a little neurotic about that
.  :roll:

Why??

This hoax, of this complexity and magnitude, in all likelihood, took many, many years to plan. Possible as long as 2 decades. You don't think you can plan a death hoax over night do you?

Don't roll your eyes at me, it's disrespectful. Open your mind.

I agree Bec..

The "Will" was signed 07/07/2002...

That is before One More Chance was made...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"They're coming to a rock and roll concert and watching television. That says it all." - Larry Mullen jr on the ZooTV experience.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal