The "Thriller" Contract
November 15, 2010, 01:47:25 AM
What do you guys make of this?

From Blog: The Michael Jackson Truth
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sunday, October 31, 2010
WOW!!!
Up until yesterday, I have avoided questions about "Do you think he is alive?" because in all honesty I didn't know. I had my thoughts and beliefs but nothing concrete to go on. I was planning on one more trip out to L.A. and just chat with a few more people who I honestly thought would end up as a dead end. I was wrong...I think I have found a smoking gun, but I am not sure I understand its meaning.

The new contract that Michael has with Sony.... 10 albums in 10 years....200 million? Michael signed himself in February.... It is being refered to by those in the know... as the "Thriller" contract....It is not with the Michael Jackson Estate but with Michael Jackson himself...
I have not seen this contract as I would not have access to such, but I spoke to someone who should know and knew that I cared a lot about Michael, knew I was investigating his death.

I have come to believe that the more people who know now, the safer Michael will be. I have my reasons and will explain at a later date.
Posted by TheMichaelJacksonTruth at 9:46 PM 2 comments  Email This BlogThis! Share to Twitter Share to Facebook Share to Google Buzz
Labels: Michael Jackson alive
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

cassi

Re: The "Thriller" Contract
November 15, 2010, 01:51:36 AM
Interesting if true
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 15, 2010, 01:52:38 AM
And, if you're wondering who this blogger is, they say something about that here and their connection to MJ.  Do you feel it's legit?  

Monday, November 1, 2010More Info....
Ok time for an explanation. I was jumping flights yesterday trying to get home. I could not wait to post what I had found… so here is the explanation.

I have been very careful to protect myself and my identity not because I had anything to be ashamed of but because I am not up to answering the calls of the press. I am a regular person, who just happens by God’s grace to know Michael the man….

Here is what I do know. Michael Jackson was recording here on the east cost in 2007. I was at the recording studio and saw a small part of what he was doing. I witnessed the artwork for the new album coming together. I know he worked with several big names to get the album ready for release in 2007. I know Akon, Teddy Riley and Neff U were involved… there may have been others.

I talked to Michael almost on a daily basis at that point. I know what was going on in his life. I know the Album was to be 7 Even. I believe these are the same recordings that Sony has their greedy hands on now!! Michael was NOT under contract with Sony when these were recorded and didn’t want to give them up…This is what Michael told me.
To my knowledge the Album was never released under Sony.

They were finished and scheduled for release on 11/19/07 in time for Christmas!!! (Sound Familiar)

Michael had other plans for these recordings. He wanted to start his own record company and take the rights to his music and the music he owned with him.

Something happened… this is the part I don’t understand, and if anyone out there is reading this and has the answer I will be happy to post it and give you full credit… if you want it.

I have heard the music on you tube released under another artist’s name. I understand Michael may have done that to avoid being sued by Sony if he had not completely fulfilled his obligation to Sony, but what is the point in putting it out there and not taking credit for it? This particular artist is performing very little and if you go to see him he does not do the music on 7 even because there is no way in hell he could make it sound anything like the recordings, he is just not that talented. His voice is not a close match…. And he lives only a few miles away from where Michael recorded 7 even. Why?? Now Sony is going to release some of this music and “said” artist is going to say what???

This is what led me to ask about the contract with Sony. How could Sony even want to release music already leaked all over the place under a different name?

Most of the people involved in Michael’s life and career don’t know me, but they know of me. Michael kept his private life just that Private!! Anyway that got me in the door, sort of…. I ask the right question to the right person and I got the answer I posted yesterday… Michael signed the Sony deal! Michael owns the rights to all of his music recorded while not under contract. And there is no proof as to when this music was recorded. Michael is the only one who had the right to sell this music to Sony. No matter what name is was released or leaked under prior!!! I hope I understand what is going on correctly.

My next questions are: Are we sure if Michael signed the contract is was really Michael’s signature? And if so when were they signed? Really??? Where the dates tampered with on the contract?

I began thinking; Michael had never done a tour without releasing new music. I can’t believe he was going to this time. Had things changed with Sony so much that he felt he could trust them enough to sign again with them?? I really doubt he would have ever done that. Especially if he was willing to go through so much trouble to keep 7Even from Sony. Was he going to sign with another label? Did Peter Lopez know it? Had he already signed? When Michael died he was only weeks away from gaining complete control of his music, and making enough money with it to get his share of the catalogue from Sony.

There is always the other possibility, that Michael had had enough! He was ready to retire. I KNOW he didn’t ever want to tour again. He thought he was too old to be singing and dancing on stage. Of course I disagreed, but understood why he didn’t want to be the center of attention again. What changed his mind?? or who changed his mind??

Still Searching for the Truth……….
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 15, 2010, 01:53:12 AM
Quote from: "cassi"
Interesting if true

Exciting and THRILLING if true! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

cassi

November 15, 2010, 01:56:27 AM
Quote from: "SoldierofLOVE"
Quote from: "cassi"
Interesting if true

Exciting and THRILLING if true! :D

Yes  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 15, 2010, 03:37:39 PM
I have heard the music on you tube released under another artist’s name. I understand Michael may have done that to avoid being sued by Sony if he had not completely fulfilled his obligation to Sony, but what is the point in putting it out there and not taking credit for it? This particular artist is performing very little and if you go to see him he does not do the music on 7 even because there is no way in hell he could make it sound anything like the recordings, he is just not that talented. His voice is not a close match…. And he lives only a few miles away from where Michael recorded 7 even. Why?? Now Sony is going to release some of this music and “said” artist is going to say what???

Is the person in the blog saying possibly e.g the song Let me let go from the album 7even, is MJ but he released it under another name  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 15, 2010, 03:59:23 PM
Quote from: "moyrum"

Is the person in the blog saying possibly e.g the song Let me let go from the album 7even, is MJ but he released it under another name  :?

So, are we talking Jason Malachi again? Why, oh why, does his name keep coming up? Gee - more questions. I'd like to know who this person is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

all4loveandbelieve

November 15, 2010, 06:55:07 PM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Quote from: "moyrum"

So, are we talking Jason Malachi again? Why, oh why, does his name keep coming up? Gee - more questions. I'd like to know who this person is.

What has been said in this post all credible? Or another farce??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

~Souza~

November 15, 2010, 07:28:30 PM
The contract is said to be for 7 albums and 7 years, so that's already error #1 in the blog. As long as I haven't seen that contract, signed by him, I say it could very well be someone playing games again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

November 15, 2010, 07:57:40 PM
I'm pretty sure it's 10 albums over 7 years, with at least 3 of them being new material.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 15, 2010, 10:59:34 PM
I also read 10 albums over 7 years.  I am going to copy the url for one of the articles that I read below, but if it doesn't work, you can google Michael Jackson Sony contract and see some of the articles about it.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

November 15, 2010, 11:41:45 PM
Just listened to You won't let me let go -again, and I do love it, and wished I could know for sure if it was MJ or not. It would seem then to be totally all about LMP.

Oh-h-h, these insiders. :?  8-)  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

November 16, 2010, 01:45:28 AM
Well. This sure reminds me of the alleged video of alleged MJ sitting at an alleged table and allegedly signing a piece of paper, contract style, allegedly. Wasn't there, allegedly, a clock or LED calendar showing the date behind him too?

But it was a secret so no one could see it. Except these other two people. Who are now dead.

:|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

November 16, 2010, 02:16:14 AM
hmmm   wow...!    well we all wounderd about why the estate signed that contract  whn we all thought MJ didnt want anything to do with Sony and he was just about to be free from his old contract...
but if he signed it himself then  WOW..... !!!   :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

November 16, 2010, 05:21:32 AM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
Just listened to You won't let me let go -again, and I do love it, and wished I could know for sure if it was MJ or not. It would seem then to be totally all about LMP.

Oh-h-h, these insiders. :?  8-)  :lol:

I keep thinking it could be Michael. The quality of music confuses me, as the actual Jason Malachi would not have such a good track. Also Mamacita, do you believe Santana collaborated with Jason Malachi for that when there are many more famous singers around? I think the 7even album is all Michael but some of the vocals are tampered with so that no one knows it is him. And he probably tried to release his music under a different name just like Prince did. He had to have found a way since Invincible was forced to do badly.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions