gwynned

Quote from: "Snoopy71"
The interview went about how I expected. Although initially I was going to boycott it because I know it was a "ratings" ploy by Oprah.  But I'm glad I watched after all.  Alot of the pictures TMZ had didn't make the actual show edit. Oprah stepped very carefully around some questions and I think Katherine could have been more aggressive in some of her answers, but we don't know how much was edited.

The funniest part for me was when Blanket wiped his nose and then shook hands with Oprah.  And Prince was looking off Oprah and all around like he had something better to do.  Each in their own subtle way they let Oprah know how they felt about her.  :lol: Which would suggest they knew full well what Oprah has said about their father.

I said this before, but this really confirms it.  Was the kids reaction done of their own volition?  Or was daddy directing them as a sort of 'revenge' tactic, to humiliate her in front of her audience.  If his kids are so well trained, would Blanket really wipe his nose and shake hands with an adult  ON NATIONAL TELEVISION without encouragement from his father.  I'm convinced she (Oprah) is aware of the project and is being forced to participate.  Didn't someone post the connection between Michaels company and the Oprah show?  

If he has ownership and/or influence over her show, was she forced to do the interview?  Sorry, but Oprah looked like she was trying to restrain her hostility.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This interview with children was to show the fully human side of Michael: good father, worried, walking and cooking for the children ...
And Paris also emphasizes "I think nobody understands how good father he was."
Ok, we know, Paris ...  how good Michael was incredible and wonderful in everything!
I think the world too can now  realize this and regrets for having convicted a person so great ... for me this was the objective of the interview.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

liegi

Quote from: "gwynned"
Quote from: "Snoopy71"
The interview went about how I expected. Although initially I was going to boycott it because I know it was a "ratings" ploy by Oprah.  But I'm glad I watched after all.  Alot of the pictures TMZ had didn't make the actual show edit. Oprah stepped very carefully around some questions and I think Katherine could have been more aggressive in some of her answers, but we don't know how much was edited.

The funniest part for me was when Blanket wiped his nose and then shook hands with Oprah.  And Prince was looking off Oprah and all around like he had something better to do.  Each in their own subtle way they let Oprah know how they felt about her.  :lol: Which would suggest they knew full well what Oprah has said about their father.
[/b]
I said this before, but this really confirms it.  Was the kids reaction done of their own volition?  Or was daddy directing them as a sort of 'revenge' tactic, to humiliate her in front of her audience.  If his kids are so well trained, would Blanket really wipe his nose and shake hands with an adult  ON NATIONAL TELEVISION without encouragement from his father.  I'm convinced she (Oprah) is aware of the project and is being forced to participate.  Didn't someone post the connection between Michaels company and the Oprah show?  

If he has ownership and/or influence over her show, was she forced to do the interview?  Sorry, but Oprah looked like she was trying to restrain her hostility.

I agree. There was a strange undercurrent to this interview. I felt the kids were forced into it--the wiping of his nose was not subtle at all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I truly love Mrs. Jackson.  She is a regal angel saint and so very beautiful.  She has endured so much.  She would do anything for her son, I know.   May God continue to bless and keep her.

What I wonder is why Mrs. Jackson "admitted" that she did not believe Michael when he denied using drugs.  She said she did not believe him.  This is the one thing that is consistent whether coming from LMP, Janet, Leonard Rowe, Mrs. Jackson, etc. DRUGS.

Could it be true?  Or is this "fact" necessary to say to pull this off?  Mrs. Jackson says that it would kill her too if he overdosed.  Yet, some relationship to a drug killed him from what we're told.  How on earth did she cope with that?  She won't say he was murdered, not even close to considering that option..  

I must say that my feeling is she exhibited more genuine grief talking about the trial than talking about his 'death" .  Her body language is very interesting but it's the fixation in her eyes that got me. She would say the words, tear up and then fix her eyes on Oprah.  Yes, there were a few tears and maybe genuine tears but why?  Tears because June 25, 2009 marked the end of an era and was a traumatic day for the entire world or because something else was going on, forcing a hoax?  There are many reasons to cry genuine tears even if Michael is not dead.

Why say she never believed him?  Why not just end with, "he denied it."  And, what time period are we talking about that she asked him?  1990's or 2007?

Did he end up in treatment for real and that's why he's gone, now clean and everyone is back on track or drugs has nothing to do with it and Mrs. Jackson is okay with using this, drugs, as an excuse or as aspect of MJ's life?

Very perplexing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

Quote from: "SoldierofLOVE"
I truly love Mrs. Jackson.  She is a regal angel saint and so very beautiful.  She has endured so much.  She would do anything for her son, I know.   May God continue to bless and keep her.

What I wonder is why Mrs. Jackson "admitted" that she did not believe Michael when he denied using drugs.  She said she did not believe him.  This is the one thing that is consistent whether coming from LMP, Janet, Leonard Rowe, Mrs. Jackson, etc. DRUGS.

I know lots of people who use drugs.  My husband has been on heart medicine for years.  She chose he words very carefully.  Maybe he denied using 'drugs' because he didn't want to worry her that he had an illness that required him to take medication.  Who really knows.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

One thing I noticed is how much the kids have grown up.......take a look at some of the memorial pictures of the kids in 2009 and a year and a half later.... they look so much bigger.  I know that kids develop fast, but I dunno... they seem much more grown up even since the Grammy's.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I am still so confused :roll:
How can his mom say that he TOLD HER HE was not on drugs but she did not believe him.
If she did not believe him than why did she not get him some help.
She said that they did do an intervention but it almost sounded like she was not apart of it. What kind of intervention IS THAT!!!  :o
WHY DID THEY NOT CALL ELIZABETH TAYLOR WHO HAS HELPED HIM BEFORE?
HE WOULD HAVE LISEN TO HER! SO WHY DIDN'T THE WHOLE FAMILY WITH ELIZABETH TAYLOR PLUS HIS MOM & DAD GET TOGETHER TO SAVE HIS LIFE!!! :shock:  :shock:
SINCE HE WAS ADDICTED TO PERSCRITION DRUGS! AT LEAST THAT IS WHAT WE ARE BEING TOLD  :shock:  :shock:  
HE HAS BEEN GONE A LITTLE OVER A YEAR AND YOU HAVE A BOOK OUT!
HOW COULD YOU HAVE THE HEART OR MIND TO DO THAT WRITE NOW! :shock:  :shock:
SHE SEEMS REAL SWEET BUT TO MANY THINGS SHE SAID JUST DO NOT ADD UP!!!
WHAT MOTHER DOES NOT DO EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO SAVE HER CHILD :shock:  :shock:
MICHAEL MUST BE ON AN ISLAND SOMEWHERE BEING PROTECTED FROM HIS KILLERS OR
SOMETHING IS VERY VERY VERY WRONG :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

What kind of drugs was he on?  I suggested somewhere that lots of people are 'on drugs.'  My husband takes heart medication every day.  Maybe he didn't tell her because he didn't want her to worry.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@Integrity:  it is very confusing.  and what I was trying to say before in my last sentence that was poorly constructed, (I was in a rush), is this:  if drugs had something to do with all of this, perhaps Mrs. Jackson and others did get MJ the help he needed and he has been spending this time getting clean.  Janet has a big smile on her face all the time when thinking about June 25, 2009 because they were successful in saving Michael's life?  Mother is crying because it was a heart-wrenching decision that has devastated his fans, but they were successful in helping him and they do not want anyone to know?  Michael got the help he needed and can now be about the business of handling the greater issues he wants exposed?    Or, there are no drugs involved and this is a big lie which makes it curious as to why Mrs. Jackson is comfortable putting that out there.

@gwynned:  i hear what you are saying but prescription medicine that is not addictive does not seem to be something that would be a huge topic of discussion or worry for the family?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

@gwynned:  i hear what you are saying but prescription medicine that is not addictive does not seem to be something that would be a huge topic of discussion or worry for the family?

Who has made it a huge topic of discussion?  The family or the media?  Why was there no discussion of what drugs Michael was on?  Think how crazy this is.  NO ONE outside the medical profession had even heard about propofol, it's not addictive, and yet most people now believe Michael had a 'problem' with propofol!   None of it makes sense.  It's not supposed to.  These interviews are designed to have people scratching their heads.  Unfortunately, they are not because they are used to accepting absolute stupidity as a form of blind faith in the media.   For instance, after KJ tells O that Dr. M told her 'Michael was gone,' why wouldn't she stop and say, "Dr. Murray told you?  Are you saying the guy that perhaps caused MJ's death told you and why are you not upset?  But we are left with Oh, Dr. Murray told you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "gwynned"

Who has made it a huge topic of discussion?  The family or the media?  Why was there no discussion of what drugs Michael was on?  Think how crazy this is.  NO ONE outside the medical profession had even heard about propofol, it's not addictive, and yet most people now believe Michael had a 'problem' with propofol!   None of it makes sense.  It's not supposed to.  These interviews are designed to have people scratching their heads.  Unfortunately, they are not because they are used to accepting absolute stupidity as a form of blind faith in the media.   For instance, after KJ tells O that Dr. M told her 'Michael was gone,' why wouldn't she stop and say, "Dr. Murray told you?  Are you saying the guy that perhaps caused MJ's death told you and why are you not upset?  But we are left with Oh, Dr. Murray told you.

Exactly.  If some TV crew put together all the clips back-to-back of what everyone said after this began, edited it all together and it was aired on TV, the public would actually be unable to deny all the contradictions because they would be right there, in their face.  Unfortunately it would have to be pushed right in their face for them to start paying attention and realise nothing adds up.  That's how bad the situation is, they don't think for themselves, they think what the media tells them to think.  Therefore not only would they pay attention to such a TV show, they'd be doubly convinced because the media was presenting it to them.  Ironic really.  Not one interviewer that I can think of has called the family out on their contradictions, they all just sit and nod.  Larry King interviewing Joe and making him squirm over the autopsy results was the closest I have seen.  I reckon some sections if not all of the media has suspected for a while what's going on so they don't push too hard.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

suspicious mind

i could be wrong but i think what blanket was doing was not wiping his nose but doing that little michael whose bad jesture. do you know which i am talking about? could someone who does find it to show?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Thanks Gwynned for your comment. I to was wondering how could Katherine lisen to Dr. Murray at all. Why did Oprah not say was he not the one who has caused your babies death.
Why did she not ask her who was the doctor and why could they not revive him?
Why did she not mention the UCLA'S DOCTOR WHO WAS WORKING ON HIM WHEN THEY BROUGHT HIM TO THE HOSPITAL.
CAN HIS MOM OR SOMEBODY PLEASE SAY WHAT DOCTOR WORKED ON MICHAEL AT UCLA'S HOSPITAL.
BUT DOCTOR MURRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  
MY FATHER JUST PASSED IN SEPTEMBER AND THERE IS NO WAY THAT ONE YEAR FROM NOW I AM GOING TO PUT A BOOK OUT OR TALK ABOUT HIM ON AN INTERVIEW.
I AM STILL SUFFERING:(  BUT IT TO SHALL PASS!
BUT IF IT WAS MY OWN CHILD. THRE IS JUST NO WAY GUYS! NO WAY! :shock:
I COULD NOT TALK ABOUT HIS NOSE OR THE CHILDREN BEING MASKED OR NOT OR BE ON THE SHOW AT ALL. ( I WOULD HAVE RELEASED THIS STATEMENT TO THE PRESS)
MY SON WHOM I SO DEARLY LOVED IS GONE! MY SON WHOM I CARRIED IN MY WOMB HAS PASSED AWAY BEFORE ME. LIVING IS VERY DIFFICULT FOR ME RIGHT NOW FOR THE PAIN IS VERY HEAVY OPEN MY HEART. HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BURY ME AND I WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO BURY HIM. GOD GIVE ME STRENGTH TO LIVE THROUGH THIS PAIN AND AGONY. HE WAS A BEAUTIFUL PURE LOVING LIGHT AND I LOVED HIM. HIS AIM WAS ONLY TO HELP THE CHILDREN AND PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD. I AM WOUNDED SHOT MY HEART HAS BEEN CUT OUT OF ME. I AM PRAYING FOR STRENGTH TO MAKE IT THROUGH THE DAY FROM THIS HORRIFIC EXPERIENCE I AND THE FAMILY ARE DEALING WITH HIS PASSING AT SUCH A YOUNG AGE. I AM DOING MY BEST TO FIND OUT WHO KIILED MY LITTLE BOY MY SON AND I ASK FOR ALL OF YOUR PRAYERS AND SUPPORT SO I CAN FIND OUT THE TRUTH OF WHY MY SON IS NOT HERE WITH ME AND ALL OF YOU RIGHT NOW. GOD BLESS KATHERINE JACKSON    
HE MUST BE ALIVE OR EVERYBODY IS DEAD!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions