Re: Possible reason behind Casio/Taryll drama
December 07, 2010, 04:01:34 AM
I Don't know exactly why MJ's nephew is questioning validity of the album but I believe Teddy Reiley and Casico family that the album is legit.  MJ was obviously close to these people and they kept their relationship a secret for 25 years.  I believe they are loyal to him and wouldn't lie.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 07, 2010, 09:50:02 AM
Quote from: "ramapo2010"
I grew up with Aldo, the youngest song of the Casio family. I live in the same town-I attended the same highschool. A few of my buddies saw Michael in the Casio basement and months before the idea of the album came out one of my close friends had told me that the Casio's had songs that Ed had recorded with Michael and they were reluctant to release the songs. The songs are truly no other than the real Michael Jackson. I know the Casio's, I go to their restaurants all the time and I am a close friend of the family. They speak the truth. Michael Jackson was hiding out in Franklin Lakes for almost a year with them. This is no sham--take my word for it. The Casio family has more than enough money as it is and they are releasing the songs because they believe it is what he would want-the share his last songs. Thanks.

Thanks for posting the story.
I always wonder  why can't people love some other people  as much as their relatives? It happens very often that we love our uncles and aunts more than our sisters and brothers and we like to spend  our time with them like their own children . Can we love someone   without people saying that money is involved there ?

I'm sure Michael loves his family but Cascios were the second warm and sweet shelter for him where he was one of  the children but not a star . It costs much to have such a shelter .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
DON\'T WALK AWAY

December 07, 2010, 10:55:20 AM
It is upsetting to watch Eddie and the rest of the family be accused of hiring someone to sing/record the 3 songs that will be on the new album 'Michael'; when knowing the love and pain the Casio's went through when the news about Michael's death had been passed onto them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 07, 2010, 11:02:55 AM
I came across this website researching the topic, as it was great news in the (201) that the Casio's would be on Oprah-after I had talked to friends of mine and had heard the news myself from Aldo's close friends/facebook; this website came across when I typed "Michael Jackson & the Casio Family" into google. I only read a few comments to know that people actually are confused about this album. I've known about the friendship between the Casio's and Michael for quite a while-years before he had passed away and always thought it was cool because they've always been so quiet and modest in their highest respect to Michael-you'd never know he was around the corner-he came & went tons of times apparently. I signed up for this website last night in my research I thought it'd be a chance for the word to actually get out that the Casio's are true in what they say.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 07, 2010, 11:04:56 AM
I feel really bad for the Cascios that they are having to go through this.  They do seem like a loving and strong family though, and hopefully the accusations that they are frauds will go away or at least die down now that they have spoken out on Oprah.  I'm so glad that Michael has had them in his life.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 07, 2010, 11:46:06 AM
I really respect the Jackson family, but i truly think that when it comes to business, they have no regrets about what they do, and think about business first. Don't forget that Michael never did something with them for a VERY LONG time, and that although he loved and respected them, I honestly think he keeps them away from his plans, and from his money sources...
I just feel the Jackson family feel they have some rights on MJ's business/money using the "family links" to give them some power on it, but Michael always kept a wall between his family and his business...

On a personnal side, i must say i have strange feeling about the relation Michael had with his family, and the fact that on TMZ article about Oprah show at Encino, they showed some pictures of the house and i only saw pictures of Michael from Thriller era, and Bad era maybe, but nothing from the last years, not a single picture of Michael from now...Like Michael's life in the house stopped at the end of the 80's :? I wonder if there is a recent picture of Michael in the house (outside the kids room)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 07, 2010, 11:48:07 AM
Quote from: "MJmakesmespeechless"
MICHAELS FAMILY , ESPECIALLY HIS BROTHERS WERE ALL JEALOUS OF HIM , AND WHEN HE STOPPED SUPPORTING THEM ,THEY WERE UPSET.
HE WAS TIRED OF THEM SITTING BACK WHILE HE DID ALL THE WORK , HE SAID THOSE EXACT WORDS IN AN INTERVIEW ABOUT HIS BROTHERS,AND FAMILY.
Quote from: "bec"
No, cmon, seriously.

Michael recorded with 3T, even did a video with them, FOR them.

They are not trying to sabotage his album. They don't "want a piece" of MJ. They're family.

Why such a view of the Jackson family? This is created chaos. Me thinks someone... or a lot of someones, are about to be taught a lesson.

Just because they are family doesnt mean they dont want a piece of Michael and or stab him in the back

Of course he recorded with them and did the video etc. That is how Michael is. GIVE, GIVE, GIVE and many times recieve nothing in return
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 07, 2010, 12:14:49 PM
I completely agree with the 2 previous comments.  Even Michael's publicist stated something to the effect of "Michael loves his family dearly, but has no plans to partake in a Jackson Reunion show or tour" when the announcement came out before his "death" about the ALLGOOD contract and show with the brothers.  Michael stated more than once that he did most of the work when they were a group (ie. the majority of the choreography, set list order, etc.) while the brothers just focused on their individual parts (ie. guitar playing and remembering their dance routines).  I truly believe that the majority of the siblings had their hands out since Michael went out on his own, and eventually he just got tired of it.  Michael has also said more than once that he wishes Joe could just be a father and not keep trying to handle his career.  And the fact that 3T has been after Michael to work with them for several years now just tells me that at least some of the "next generation" acts and feels the same way his siblings do.  Michael worked with 3T once before; he shouldn't have to continue working with them if he doesn't want to just because they are family.  

It must have been so refreshing to be able to get together with the Cascios and not have to worry about any hidden agendas, plans, schemes, etc.  It's no wonder he considered them a second family because in some ways they probably treated him more like family then his Jackson family does.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

December 07, 2010, 12:18:36 PM
Quote from: "ramapo2010"
I came across this website researching the topic, as it was great news in the (201) that the Casio's would be on Oprah-after I had talked to friends of mine and had heard the news myself from Aldo's close friends/facebook; this website came across when I typed "Michael Jackson & the Casio Family" into google. I only read a few comments to know that people actually are confused about this album. I've known about the friendship between the Casio's and Michael for quite a while-years before he had passed away and always thought it was cool because they've always been so quiet and modest in their highest respect to Michael-you'd never know he was around the corner-he came & went tons of times apparently. I signed up for this website last night in my research I thought it'd be a chance for the word to actually get out that the Casio's are true in what they say.

Hi there!

Thanks for confirming what it was shown on Oprah. The Cascios seem to be a very nice and honest family.
Being 25 years the "secret" second family of Michael is enough for me to believe them.

If you get to see them, thank them from me  :)

BTW, this is a forum supporting the theory that Michael Jackson is still alive  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

December 07, 2010, 03:53:38 PM
Guys,  I have a question.  Why is it that we have not heard anything from Janet about this new album. I personally think that out of the entire family besides his children and his mom, Janet is the closest to Michael, she can keep a secret and knows how the media and show business operates.  Not once did we hear anything from Janet.  This kind of make you wonder and scratch your head.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

December 07, 2010, 04:06:05 PM
MJ´s nephews have been pretty loud about their discomfort regarding this album.
IDK, may be is because the Cascios are releasing songs of the album?

I am not sure where to stand when comes to the family.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal