bec

Re: Possible reason behind Casio/Taryll drama
November 14, 2010, 01:13:28 PM
Quote from: "MJmakesmespeechless"
Quote from: "bec"
No, cmon, seriously.

Michael recorded with 3T, even did a video with them, FOR them.

They are not trying to sabotage his album. They don't "want a piece" of MJ. They're family.

Why such a view of the Jackson family? This is created chaos. Me thinks someone... or a lot of someones, are about to be taught a lesson.

Just because they are family doesnt mean they dont want a piece of Michael and or stab him in the back

Of course he recorded with them and did the video etc. That is how Michael is. GIVE, GIVE, GIVE and many times recieve nothing in return

I mentioned he worked with them because someone earlier mentioned they were bitter because MJ refused to do so.

Do you think MJ is dead? Because that's the only scenario I can come up with in which what you say could be taking place, that MJ is dead and his nephews are now having sour grapes and are in the process trying to interfere with how his new album is received. You don't think MJ would stand idly by and allow to happen what you're suggesting, do you?

No absolutely i dont think he is dead...far from it!!! Maybe Michael is PURPOSELY sitting back, letting this all pan out, seeing what these bratty nephews of his are REALLY like.
I think they are spoilt that bunch and always have wanted to go to the top. Except to get any recognition they needed Michael's help to get that. Sorry but those kids could not make it on their own. Now who's the ghost of jealousy here?

Ahh, I see. Thanks for clarifying, I couldn't understand what you were getting at the first time  :)

Sure, I suppose that's possible too. I guess I'd just rather not suspect such an ugly emotion based on the information that we have so far. Benefit of the doubt and all. But I'm all for throwing out ideas, as we are doing. Good thought!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

November 14, 2010, 01:35:34 PM
Quote from: "Snoopy71"
Is Teddy Riley playing "Devil's advocate" and trying to start something on purpose? :ugeek:  Why is he bringing this up?

Michael's estate is going to put out many more albums through Sony *coughs* :roll: ...so that perticular song didn't make this one....what's the issue?

I almost feel like people are intentionally irritating the situation on purpose and getting in the middle of stuff they shouldn't.  :?

....they all sound like jealous little kids!....not cool guys.

"Stop shaking the family tree, are you the ghost of jealousy?" :(

No, Teddy Riley is the one that was attacked FIRST by Tarryll.   Taryll started this all on twitter.  This was not Teddys starting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
November 14, 2010, 02:31:27 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Is Teddy Riley playing "Devil's advocate" and trying to start something on purpose? :ugeek:  Why is he bringing this up?

Michael's estate is going to put out many more albums through Sony *coughs* :roll: ...so that perticular song didn't make this one....what's the issue?

I almost feel like people are intentionally irritating the situation on purpose and getting in the middle of stuff they shouldn't.  :?

No, Teddy Riley is the one that was attacked FIRST by Tarryll.   Taryll started this all on twitter.  This was not Teddys starting.

Thanks for that clarification....I don't follow twitter (so my apologies for not digging into it deeper  :oops: ). Teddy was right to speak up about it....these are grown men, and this is a business, they should be more professional 8-)  

You know, I think there is something going on with the family behind this album and I think MJ IS behind it. He's not only teaching the media a lesson, but some of the family also (AND I HAVE TO AGREE WITH HIM!)  To be fair, Michael has helped every single one of his family members get a foothold on their own careers...you can't deny that.

He wrote and produced La Toya, Rebbie, 3T, even did concerts with his brothers (that he didn't want to do at the time), sang a duet with Janet (not that she needed the help, but he still worked with her) and at some point he has to draw the line....there's a difference between helping someone and CARRYING them.  

Michael helped them all get a start, but it was up to THEM to keep it going!

The fact that any member in 3T or ANY Jackson family member just assumes Michael should use their material or be responsible for their career/livelyhood JUST because he's their uncle/brother/cousin is just pitiful! :?

There are a few members of that family that have had their hand out just a little too long and a little too often! Personally, I now can understand why Michael had to keep a distance.  I'm sure Michael loved his family, but if he jumped everytime one of his family members threw a "bitchfit" (as Teddy put it) because he didn't help them, he'd never have any peace!  :cry:

We've spent months learning who Michael's true friends are....I guess now we're seeing who's real in the family too! So disappointed  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

November 14, 2010, 02:58:02 PM

Thanks for that clarification....I don't follow twitter (so my apologies for not digging into it deeper  :oops: ). Teddy was right to speak up about it....these are grown men, and this is a business, they should be more professional 8-)  

Right so why are we on Twitter saying "f*** you" to people about it???

Professional people don't do this. And certainly not on their social networking sites. People get fired over things like this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 14, 2010, 05:50:14 PM
Is Teddy Riley playing "Devil's advocate" and trying to start something on purpose? :ugeek: Why is he bringing this up?

I almost feel like people are intentionally irritating the situation on purpose and getting in the middle of stuff they shouldn't. :?

No, Teddy Riley is the one that was attacked FIRST by Tarryll. Taryll started this all on twitter. This was not Teddys starting.

Thanks for that clarification....I don't follow twitter (so my apologies for not digging into it deeper :oops: ). Teddy was right to speak up about it....these are grown men, and this is a business, they should be more professional 8-)

Right so why are we on Twitter saying "f*** you" to people about it???

Professional people don't do this. And certainly not on their social networking sites. People get fired over things like this.

I read the Teddy Riley & Taryll twitter threads here in the forum....WOW....just WOW! :o  
....my head now hurts...what the heck? :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 14, 2010, 07:18:31 PM

That is true.  In any other profession, there would be loss of jobs going on right now.  Its not professional and its all very strange.

Remember when the Coroner was tweeting and facebooking?  I said the same thing then.. what kind of professional does this?  He should get the sack for this.   In my job we get told NOT to discuss work on any social networks.  If we do, we can get severely reprimanded or fired.  Its just not the done thing.

Could you ever imagine Michael doing this on twitter and facebook??   :lol:    NO WAY!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

cassiTopic starter

November 14, 2010, 10:30:54 PM
I don't know if we will ever know the truth, this could all be a very detailed PR plan, with the BOSS running the whole show, maybe time will tell.  Just like with This Is It, they get everyone talkin' and curious, then they will go buy the album to see for themselves. This is when they will be able to rediscovey the genius that we already know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 15, 2010, 04:49:25 AM
Yes, family can sometimes stab each other in the back & jealousy can sometimes come into play. My question is, why are some of you so quick to believe what a non family member who's worked with MJ's words & not think he's out for himself & playing sides for money? Why is it hard to believe he would team up with the Cascio's for whatever reason & try to make the family look non-credible? Why do you automatically jump the gun & accuse his nephews who are very protective of their uncle, cousins, grandma, family & have always proven to be? They were close to their uncle, he helped them so much & taught them so much, why do you assume they would be the bad people in this mess? I'm not saying either party is to blame or not blame, just find it strange how you take the side of record label people, producers over family...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 15, 2010, 08:03:17 AM
The question that I like to pose is this, some stated that Michael did a duet with Janet Jackson, now correct me if I am wrong, but did Michael stated himself that he wanted to work with Janet for along time. And that Janet I believed stated that she wanted to get her album out there so no one would think that she is using her big brother to further her music career. How do we know that it does not have anything to do with how the songs are being present. Now I have a question, which one of the nephews that was appointed as the representative for the children. Sometimes we get hearsay, and not getting things straight from the horses mouth.  What often being stated is sometimes opinions and interpretation of someone's actions.  If we do not hear straight from the horse's mouth, then with anything I take it with a grain of salt.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 15, 2010, 08:06:42 AM
Quote from: "teine21"
Yes, family can sometimes stab each other in the back & jealousy can sometimes come into play. My question is, why are some of you so quick to believe what a non family member who's worked with MJ's words & not think he's out for himself & playing sides for money? Why is it hard to believe he would team up with the Cascio's for whatever reason & try to make the family look non-credible? Why do you automatically jump the gun & accuse his nephews who are very protective of their uncle, cousins, grandma, family & have always proven to be? They were close to their uncle, he helped them so much & taught them so much, why do you assume they would be the bad people in this mess? I'm not saying either party is to blame or not blame, just find it strange how you take the side of record label people, producers over family...

Family can be tricky. Not all family members are pure of motive and sometimes you get more honesty and loyalty from a complete stranger.

Teddy Riley may be playing sides or not (or it may be part of the plan)...he's worked with the Jacksons a long time on MANY projects and it doesn't benefit him professionally to disconnect himself from that Jackson inner circle over a handful of songs written by someone else.

Yes, 3T are going to try to do what's in the best interest of their uncle's legacy, and fighting for what goes on that album is understandable...but how much of that argument is professional and how much of it is personal? Are they saying the songs shouldn't be included because they are bad songs or are they simply upset by the fact that they aren't their songs they wrote? If it's for the greater good of the album it shouldn't matter who wrote what.

And then again we don't know what deal Michael had with the Cascio's...and everyone ranting about this and that with this album is just making EVERYONE involved look bad...no one is the winner here :(

Jealousy is a funny thing...and no one is immune to it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 19, 2010, 01:52:45 PM
No, cmon, seriously.

Michael recorded with 3T, even did a video with them, FOR them.

They are not trying to sabotage his album. They don't "want a piece" of MJ. They're family.

Why such a view of the Jackson family? This is created chaos. Me thinks someone... or a lot of someones, are about to be taught a lesson.

Just because they are family doesnt mean they dont want a piece of Michael and or stab him in the back

Of course he recorded with them and did the video etc. That is how Michael is. GIVE, GIVE, GIVE and many times recieve nothing in return

I mentioned he worked with them because someone earlier mentioned they were bitter because MJ refused to do so.

Do you think MJ is dead? Because that's the only scenario I can come up with in which what you say could be taking place, that MJ is dead and his nephews are now having sour grapes and are in the process trying to interfere with how his new album is received. You don't think MJ would stand idly by and allow to happen what you're suggesting, do you?

No absolutely i dont think he is dead...far from it!!! Maybe Michael is PURPOSELY sitting back, letting this all pan out, seeing what these bratty nephews of his are REALLY like.
I think they are spoilt that bunch and always have wanted to go to the top. Except to get any recognition they needed Michael's help to get that. Sorry but those kids could not make it on their own. Now who's the ghost of jealousy here?

Ahh, I see. Thanks for clarifying, I couldn't understand what you were getting at the first time  :)

Sure, I suppose that's possible too. I guess I'd just rather not suspect such an ugly emotion based on the information that we have so far. Benefit of the doubt and all. But I'm all for throwing out ideas, as we are doing. Good thought!

Your welcome not a problem. I should have explained it better i guess
It is interesting reading everyone's different thoughts and opinions
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

December 06, 2010, 06:35:40 PM
I grew up with Aldo, the youngest song of the Casio family. I live in the same town-I attended the same highschool. A few of my buddies saw Michael in the Casio basement and months before the idea of the album came out one of my close friends had told me that the Casio's had songs that Ed had recorded with Michael and they were reluctant to release the songs. The songs are truly no other than the real Michael Jackson. I know the Casio's, I go to their restaurants all the time and I am a close friend of the family. They speak the truth. Michael Jackson was hiding out in Franklin Lakes for almost a year with them. This is no sham--take my word for it. The Casio family has more than enough money as it is and they are releasing the songs because they believe it is what he would want-the share his last songs. Thanks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

December 06, 2010, 06:47:55 PM
Quote from: "ramapo2010"
I grew up with Aldo, the youngest song of the Casio family. I live in the same town-I attended the same highschool. A few of my buddies saw Michael in the Casio basement and months before the idea of the album came out one of my close friends had told me that the Casio's had songs that Ed had recorded with Michael and they were reluctant to release the songs. The songs are truly no other than the real Michael Jackson. I know the Casio's, I go to their restaurants all the time and I am a close friend of the family. They speak the truth. Michael Jackson was hiding out in Franklin Lakes for almost a year with them. This is no sham--take my word for it. The Casio family has more than enough money as it is and they are releasing the songs because they believe it is what he would want-the share his last songs. Thanks.

I believe you and thank you for posting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

December 06, 2010, 06:49:01 PM

Thank you for sharing this with us. So, you were aware of Michael being a friend of the Casio's? How incredible that must have been to be aware of that close knit relationship. I actually feel much better knowing that Michael has had people like the Casio's in his life over the years where he could go and not be hassled. What a blessings.

So, do you mind me asking how you happened upon this site? Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

December 06, 2010, 07:15:30 PM

Thanks for coming on board and telling us this info!  I really appreciate and believe everything the Cascios have said.  I'm still a little unclear as to what 3T's and some of the other Jackson's issues are towards them, although I still suspect jealousy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions