Re: www.michaelsarmyoflove.com
November 14, 2010, 07:29:05 AM
Quote from: "trustno1"
I use Firefox Souza and it seems to work fine.

I do too and it looked fine. Question - is this copyrighted? I just noticed the little sign on the bottom and wondered about it.

I think included in the charity link should be any charities that Michael has personally supported.

I like the idea of a graphic - like the Monarch Butterfly or something like that.

I like the white lettering. I think the website looks very professionally done. Very nice.

I too am concerned with copy/paste of other articles that may or may not hold accurate information. But without seeing it in action one can't judge the content.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Do

November 14, 2010, 07:59:58 AM
Is it possible to add a section where people can share their personal story about charity, related to Michael? Or other stories (like the one here on the forum about the child who was on Neverland, being very sick (cancer) and after her visit with her parents, meeting Michael and having a meal together with him, which ended with a prayer, the cancer was gone?! She wrote: I want people to know that I am not the only one who visited Neverland very sick only to become well after my visit. There are hundreds, if not thousands of us. Our stories were never made public because Michael didn't want that. He was a wonderful man. I have never met anyone who cared so deeply about not just children but people in general.

And Souza, the site looks very powerful yet serene, thank you, you did a great job!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

November 14, 2010, 09:03:42 AM
Looks awesome, Souza! I like the darker colors as well. We don't want it to be too bright and too "in your face". I like it just how it is.

Is there an option to change the language or how will that work?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

paula-c

November 14, 2010, 09:10:33 AM
I believe we must expose the media whose sole aim is to slander, but as truthprevails says this can lead to voting, I see the clear objectives of the site, to whom it may concern and what is its function and objectives. For me personally I like Google Chrome. I like the site as designed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

November 14, 2010, 09:37:39 AM
Just a question.

Many threads are already open with charity links and advice on different matters, including animal welfare. Should we start selecting material from there?

Also, not many people are participating yet. We don´t know their reasons, but may be asking straight if anyone is willing to collaborate will help us to move forward without feeling that we are leaving people behind and excluding them from the project.

Have the people who did not participated actively been informed via PM as well?

@Souza, the web looks nice in firefox.

I like all of your suggestions  :D you all are doing a great job.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

November 14, 2010, 03:31:58 PM
@ Souza,

To let you know that there is a very slight distortion when opening the Army of Love website using Safari.

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

~Souza~Topic starter

November 14, 2010, 03:51:22 PM
Quote from: "TheRunningGirl"
@ Souza,

To let you know that there is a very slight distortion when opening the Army of Love website using Safari.

With L.O.V.E

When did you make the screen? I am changing the site, so if it's in the past 30 minutes, it could be that it looks weird now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 14, 2010, 04:22:17 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "TheRunningGirl"
@ Souza,

With L.O.V.E

When did you make the screen? I am changing the site, so if it's in the past 30 minutes, it could be that it looks weird now.

Souza - It was made around 1pm GMT (UT) today - I have checked again NOW and the slight distortion is no longer there... Problem solved for Safari.

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

~Souza~Topic starter

November 14, 2010, 05:34:43 PM
Good to see it works again.

I have made changes to the site after reading through all the feedback. I didn't include flying butterflies, because I think that will be too distracting, I think we need to keep it serene. I did include some butterflies on the buttons.

There are buttons at the bottom of every section and as you can see some are not in use yet, so maybe you can help think of extra sub pages. 2 Buttons for Home, 1 button for Charity, 3 buttons for news (if we can't think of 3 for news, I can also delete them completely like at the contact page and have all the content on the main page).

Let me know. As soon as we have everything done, the content needs to be filled.

@Gema, I will send a pm to everyone and ask them to participate.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 14, 2010, 06:23:12 PM
Souza, i love what you've changed about the website! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

November 14, 2010, 06:29:49 PM
Souza, this looks great.  I just wanted to let you know that I opened this with IE and it still comes up the same as you posted (sorry I don't know how to do a screenshot,lol).

Also I would love to help if I can.  I'm a little technically challenged but I'd like to do my part.

A suggestion for the charities section maybe to include enviromental organizations and possible the Humane Society for animals.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

November 14, 2010, 06:37:04 PM
I have a few suggestions or ideas

1.Symbol of heart with hands (next to the words Michael's Army of Love)
2.In the words Michael's Army of Love the Love word could be red
3.I really like the blue colour so that could be good somewhere on the site
4.You could put up weekly or daily quotes on the homepage that has something to do with love such as "A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace."or  "Love conquers all" something like that.
5.You could have a page where you put all of Michael Jackson's Quotes

Hope this helps
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 14, 2010, 08:03:50 PM
I am using IE and the page still looks distorted for me. Although had you not said anything I wouldn't have noticed. I thought it was supposed to be like that with the boxes around the words.  :oops: I think the site looks very nice and I love the pictures and the butterflies.

I think that we should keep the media section because as Michael's army one part of our mission is to make people aware of the untruths that are told in the media as well as to clear Michael's name. However, I do think that this should be limited to articles/journalism and not blogs because that has the potential to become overwhelming to both the reader and the person/people in charge of posting these things to the site.

I had an idea of maybe playing some of Michael's music softly in the background with an option to turn it on or off. The songs could correspond with the various tabs for example Unbreakable or Privacy or Tabloid Junkie for the media tab and Heal the World or Man in the Mirror for the charities tab etc. I'm not sure how professional that is tho. Just a suggestion. Keep up the good work everyone!  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
November 14, 2010, 08:17:47 PM
First the website looks great. I like the color combinations. I like the butterflies attached on the buttons. I use IE and it appears as you showed however it isn't a bad look and I can't see that you would be able to get the look perfect for all the options of internet browsers.

The categories are good. On the front/home page you have 3 buttons at the bottom. Can we have one button for a combo of:

NAACP

The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, usually abbreviated as NAACP, is one of the oldest and most influential civil rights organizations in the United States. Its mission is "to ensure the political, educational, social, and economic equality of rights of all persons and to eliminate racial hatred and racial discrimination". Its name, retained in accordance with tradition, is one of the last surviving uses of the term colored people.
Here is their website.

ACLU is for ALL of us.
The American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) consists of two separate non-profit organizations: the ACLU Foundation, a 501 organization which focuses on litigation and communication efforts, and the American Civil Liberties Union, a 501 organization which focuses on legislative lobbying. The ACLU's stated mission is "to defend and preserve the individual rights and liberties guaranteed to every person in this country by the Constitution and laws of the United States."
Here is their website.

I believe these should be on the home page as they are not necessarily a charity type organization.

I like the idea of the media lies category then showing what has been done to remedy this problem and the end result of honest journalism reports.

I think the unveiling of Michael's name on the school auditorium should be included.

MICHAEL JACKSON’S NAME ON DISPLAY AGAIN AT GARDNER SCHOOL AUDITORIUM

That's all for now. I will be back if I think of more.

Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

November 14, 2010, 08:24:15 PM
Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"
I have a few suggestions or ideas

1.Symbol of heart with hands (next to the words Michael's Army of Love)
2.In the words Michael's Army of Love the Love word could be red
3.I really like the blue colour so that could be good somewhere on the site
4.You could put up weekly or daily quotes on the homepage that has something to do with love such as "A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace."or  "Love conquers all" something like that.
5.You could have a page where you put all of Michael Jackson's Quotes

Hope this helps
I like the saying
Love is a verb..............
showing we are doing and practising it and not relagating it to a warm and fuzzy feeling.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions