When the family was on OPRAH
November 12, 2010, 10:58:14 AM
If Michael Jackson were still alive, then how shameful would it be for his mother to go and talk to OPRAH the way she did about him? which was really emotional, if everything were a hoax wed have to assume his whole family are willing to lie like that? Then if thats true I dont have respect for any of them. If he really is still alive, i doubt hed be coming back anytime soon or at all, theres no way the family would talk about emotional stress like that to Oprah the way they just did to give him time to rest for a year or two. So based on "HUMAN MORALITY" I Only leave in two directions, hes dead and thats it. Or hes alive and not ever coming back because theres just no way his family would talk about him like that if her were coming back anytime soon, its so shameful for all of them, Oprah would have a fit, the world wold turn against him if he did come back, no one would be happy, the world would be ashamed.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: When the family was on OPRAH
November 12, 2010, 11:28:18 AM
"Oprah would have a fit, the world wold turn against him if he did come back, no one would be happy, the world would be ashamed."

Oprah having a fit is something Michael (and many of us, if not all) would love to see.  ;)
And the world should be ashamed... about the way it treated MJ over the years, and other crap it has done and continues to do.

If MJ weren't planning to come back at all, why all the clues and inconsistencies?  Wouldn't the family be more protective of him, and really trying to make it look like he's dead?!

I am, however, struggling to understand the Oprah interview, and the things Katherine revealed.  If the contract between katherine and VPM/Howard Mann is legit, then this interview could have been done at VPM's request... And that's terrible to me, and incompatible with the hoax idea.  So I'm confused, basically.  :(  :?  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tumic Shason

November 12, 2010, 12:29:51 PM
can i ask something?,ill ask anyway..LOL
why do you all believe Michael dislikes OPRAH?
ALMOST, HIS WHOLE FAMILY HAS BEEN ON THAT SHOW SINCE HIS DEATH,lets put the hoax to the side, I mean wouldn't the Jackson know Michael disliked her and yet they still managed to go on her show for the interviews? what does the hoax have to do with it,if OPRAH was involved,lets say!
SHE has not gave any clues none at all!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

November 12, 2010, 12:51:38 PM
Quote from: "Tumic Shason"
can i ask something?,ill ask anyway..LOL
why do you all believe Michael dislikes OPRAH?ALMOST, HIS WHOLE FAMILY HAS BEEN ON THAT SHOW SINCE HIS DEATH,lets put the hoax to the side, I mean wouldn't the Jackson know Michael disliked her and yet they still managed to go on her show for the interviews? what does the hoax have to do with it,if OPRAH was involved,lets say!
SHE has not gave any clues none at all!

correct me if i am wrong guys but the only thing i can think to offer is that kf went off on her and said michael didn't like here because of the shows she did around the time of the trial. is that correct?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

November 12, 2010, 01:07:01 PM
I'm still on the fence about Oprah, it's 50/50 for me at the moment.  Not all the family has been on her show, Randy has said he wasn't happy about her being there at all, yet I'm sure Randy Jr was one of the kids Oprah met.  Randy Snr said she was the last person MJ would want around his kids. The family would respect that even if they had something to sell.  I think maybe Randy's role is to get people thinking.  Now if Michael really were dead, the interview could be seen as attempt to show the world that the kids are settled and happy, as well as a chance for Katherine to promote her book.  Some have wondered if they were forced into it by Mr Mann, which would explain the children's nervous behaviour.  Yet something about the whole thing, not just Katherine's body language and contradictions, seems a bit suspect.  Like the LMP interview in which the background looked greenscreened and she contradicted earlier statements about the proposal.  Whenever I see your sig Tumic and the pic of Oprah at the table with the kids I always think, "Oprah puts her hands up," which could be construed as she has put her hands up and admitted her past behaviour was wrong.  Maybe like Sony she is going along with all this because she feels she owes Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

November 12, 2010, 01:30:08 PM
123mac123"]If Michael Jackson were still alive, then how shameful would it be for his mother to go and talk to OPRAH the way she did about him? which was really emotional, if everything were a hoax wed have to assume his whole family are willing to lie like that? Then if thats true I dont have respect for any of them. If he really is still alive, i doubt hed be coming back anytime soon or at all, theres no way the family would talk about emotional stress like that to Oprah the way they just did to give him time to rest for a year or two. So based on "HUMAN MORALITY" I Only leave in two directions, hes dead and thats it. Or hes alive and not ever coming back because theres just no way his family would talk about him like that if her were coming back anytime soon, its so shameful for all of them, Oprah would have a fit, the world wold turn against him if he did come back, no one would be happy, the world would be ashamed.

:roll:  :roll:  "Oh yea of little faith"    ;)   The truth will prevail, just hold on to your hat, the ride is getting faster.

Its all for L.O.V.E.

Blessings   :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

November 13, 2010, 01:25:31 AM
Quote from: "truthprevails"
"Oprah would have a fit, the world wold turn against him if he did come back, no one would be happy, the world would be ashamed."

Oprah having a fit is something Michael (and many of us, if not all) would love to see.  ;)
And the world should be ashamed... about the way it treated MJ over the years, and other crap it has done and continues to do.

If MJ weren't planning to come back at all, why all the clues and inconsistencies?  Wouldn't the family be more protective of him, and really trying to make it look like he's dead?!

I am, however, struggling to understand the Oprah interview, and the things Katherine revealed.  If the contract between katherine and VPM/Howard Mann is legit, then this interview could have been done at VPM's request... And that's terrible to me, and incompatible with the hoax idea.  So I'm confused, basically.  :(  :?  :|

Let's say that Michael had to fake his death due to someone trying to kill him. Let's try this theory. On June 25 2009 Murray did give Michael excess propofol enough to kill him.He probably works for the bad people. Once the Peramedics came they revived  him,(not 100%) and Michael spoke to them stating that they are trying to kill him.  So once reached  the hospital,they worked on him more and they got a solid heart beat but they had to place him under witness protection. Once he was in better health they brought him to  a place  unknown. Obviously Katherine has to show to the world that Michael is really dead and what better to do so by the Oprah Winfrey show, which she is the Queen of talk shows. Everyone watches Oprah. So for the people who wanted him dead they have the proof, that Michael is really dead. This is the best theory I can see. Michael will never hurt anyone intentionally. If Michael would be reading your post he would be devastated.Let's just say what ever has happened there is a valid reason. We don't know about it, and it is frustrating, but in the eyes of Jackson's family they are all protecting Michael, in some way or another. Just  remember Michael is not a selfish person he is a humanitarian and he loves his fans, he would not do anything to HURT us. I will leave you on that note wishing you all LOVE PEACE AND HAPPINESS.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal