Mariah
November 13, 2010, 06:34:44 PM
Hi everybody

First off i love michael jackson :D
I'm a big mariah fan.. I have been reading this site for a while and finally made a account..
Btw sorry for my english. I hope you understand what i'm writing.

I can say mariah did visite michael at neverland.. I want to know more about mariah connection with michael.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Mariah
November 13, 2010, 06:46:04 PM
I kind of have proof that she went to neverland a lot of times.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

November 13, 2010, 07:26:26 PM
I only remember him saying in his Sony Speech how Mariah came running to him about Tommy Mottola and how he had to .....u know...."hold her" lol that was funny :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 13, 2010, 07:43:03 PM
I have seen interviews of mariah after michael died.. I have a feeling mariah is hiding something about her relationship with michael. Have put some stuff together. She said in a magazine that micheal talked about dead with her. I find something else. A old friend of mariah said he went to neverland. I assume he went with mariah to neverland. Look at this..

Mariah old friend wrote this on his myspace page.

I was so taken aback to my child hood this week when I heard of Mike death... The times I met him and spent time at Neverland was truly an experience I'm thankful for. He was a warm kind hearted man that did not deserve the press' treatment of him.

So mariah went to neverland with this guy..

What do you think?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 13, 2010, 07:50:56 PM
She talked about dead in intouch magazine in 2009.

And Michael Jackson, too.
Mariah: Yes. Michael Jackson. At one point, we talked about that stuff. I can't reveal what he thought. But yes, we had a conversation about it once.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
November 13, 2010, 09:55:06 PM
Makes sense...Mariah was married to Mottola...she would be a big source of information for Michael on some of the inner workings of Sony.

I hope you aren't trying to imply a "romantic" connection.  That I highly doubt. :roll:  The music business is very ruthless, and I'm sure when Mariah divorced Mottola it got ugly (on the business side of it for sure!) and I'm sure Michael's knowledge of catalog ownership/purchasing (of which I'm sure she wanted to know more about for herself) and Mariah's information on Mottola and other key executives at Sony made for a valuable alliance between herself and Michael. So no doubt they had alot to chat about.

I wouldn't be surprised if she did visit Neverland....a multitude of celebrities did (though we rarely heard about it).  I do believe she is involved in all this in some way, but mostly as an informant/confidant regarding Sony.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 14, 2010, 07:46:50 AM
Quote from: "Snoopy71"
Makes sense...Mariah was married to Mottola...she would be a big source of information for Michael on some of the inner workings of Sony.

I hope you aren't trying to imply a "romantic" connection.  That I highly doubt. :roll:  The music business is very ruthless, and I'm sure when Mariah divorced Mottola it got ugly (on the business side of it for sure!) and I'm sure Michael's knowledge of catalog ownership/purchasing (of which I'm sure she wanted to know more about for herself) and Mariah's information on Mottola and other key executives at Sony made for a valuable alliance between herself and Michael. So no doubt they had alot to chat about.

I wouldn't be surprised if she did visit Neverland....a multitude of celebrities did (though we rarely heard about it).  I do believe she is involved in all this in some way, but mostly as an informant/confidant regarding Sony.

No no not romantic connection. :lol:
I just find mariah very strange when she talk about michael. Like she knows more about him then she tells the world..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
November 14, 2010, 11:25:53 AM
Quote from: "landscape"
Quote from: "Snoopy71"

No no not romantic connection. :lol:
I just find mariah very strange when she talk about michael. Like she knows more about him then she tells the world..

It wouldn't surprise me if she did.  It seems they both had issues with Mottola, so I could see a friendship forming around that...and she did sing at the Memorial, which would indicate a connection of some sort. She may have been instrumental in some way that's not so obvious.

I find it interesting...(or maybe I just notice the oddest things)...but on another thread they mention the use of Monarch butterflies (on the "Michael" album, Cirque de Soleil Immortal, and in the Planet Earth video)...and it dawned on me that the Monarch butterfly was an album signature for Mariah as well (The Butterfly album- she was also going through a seperation/divorce with Mottola when it was released).

Could just be coincidence...or it could be a subtle acknowledgment to Mariah for whatever her role in all this was.

...just something to ponder I suppose ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 14, 2010, 01:18:03 PM
Mariah been obsessed with butterfly since her divorce..
Her  record label name is monarc records.
Didnt micheal have a song called butterflies.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions