Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Quote from: "~Souza~"
I think I will buy a bunch of albums and give every family member one for X-mas.

That's my plan too. I want to see Michael back on top and not by a small margin.

I thought of doing that too you guys!! I'm at least going to buy a few copies for my closest friends and family who are also MJ fans.

And I really think this is all apart of the plan - the marketing plan as well as the big picture (hoax) plan. It is important that AS MANY PEOPLE POSSIBLE pay attention to Michael Jackson at this time. Whether it's his music or what's going on with his family. Because I don't think it will be revealed that he's not dead until he has the full attention of the entire world. So...my gut feeling is that it IS all him on the album, and that this controversy is being implemented on purpose to get people to buy the album. For money? Maybe. But I really don't think it ends there.

I don't really trust Sony either, but I also think it's completely possible (obviously) that Mike has more power at Sony than we know about. If he was able to pull off this hoax, he must be either calling the shots himself or has friends in high places that are on his side.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Tarja

Quote from: "dave859"
Too be fair that track by Jason has been posted all over the web under Michaels name and even the die hard fans can be fooled by it. I could play Breaking news a 100 times and i still don't think its Michael.

It's your opinion and if you are so convinced then I don't understand your problem.
Second, I could not be confused by Jason Malachi even if you drug me and I love Michael since I was 5. Don't generalize.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

tinamjj

Quote from: "shelby61"
Why would Michael sign with SONY again after all SONY put him through since his Invincible Album??

Michael just had a problem with MOTTOLA - not with Sony. He said "I didn't say Sony was racist, I said Tommy Mattola is racist!" (Michael Jackson)

[youtube:1vrjj9wp]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytHbXYIAsAE&feature=player_embedded#[/youtube:1vrjj9wp]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Quote from: "~Souza~"
I think I will buy a bunch of albums and give every family member one for X-mas.

That's my plan too. I want to see Michael back on top and not by a small margin.

I agree, I already ordered :)

Keep The Faith
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Quote from: "Tarja"
Could people try to listen to the songs and stop listening to what the family says? No one can answer for you. You are the only one who can say they are Michael's songs or not. Simple as that. Stop making your opinion out of what you've been told! Think for yourself!

Ive been saying this since the whole argument came out.

Hear, hear!   I hear you Tarja!

Lets all think for ourselves.. decide independantly.  Power of suggestion has been used here to sway peoples opinions and im wised up to that.

xxx

Well said and an excellent point! Welcome back and great to see you on the boards again.  God bless! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal