Re: Full Album Cover art
December 21, 2010, 05:26:25 PM
Quote from: "solyluna"
I found other images

Next to the "23" u pointed out, the 2 lil angels are holding something (dont know how it s called in english) and on it, there is something written. Can someone read it? it s so small

&:  on the bottom, at the extreme left side, the signature of Kadir nelson has this date: XXIX which is 2009.....

and still nobody answered my other question: why are there 10 jackson siblings pictured on the left, next to the pic of Katherine and Joe, when the had only 9 kids (except Joh Vonnie and baby brandon). Does someone know?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 21, 2010, 05:29:13 PM
Quote from: "PrettyYoungTeletubby"

and still nobody answered my other question: why are there 10 jackson siblings pictured on the left, next to the pic of Katherine and Joe, when the had only 9 kids (except Joh Vonnie and baby brandon). Does someone know?
Because we've discussed the tenth child in another thread. And i believe the character on Marlon's left with a halo around his head, is Brandon.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 21, 2010, 05:36:44 PM
oh ok cool...didnt see the other thread bout the cover

thanks!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
December 21, 2010, 05:46:46 PM
Quote from: "Le Papillon Bleu"
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
Why is "Blankets" hair on fire ???
where?

Here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dancer

December 21, 2010, 07:54:34 PM
It's not Blanket's hair which is on fire, it's the bill that is placed in front of him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Akon on MJ, May 2009]The way he thinks....some artists think regional, some think national, I was thinking international. He thinks planets. It\'s on another level...[/size][/color]

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 21, 2010, 08:16:07 PM
Quote from: "Dancer"
It's not Blanket's hair which is on fire, it's the bill that is placed in front of him.

The insert of my CD is a little bit cut off at the bottom, because I can't see the note on fire......This is from my CD purchased in Australia.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dancer

December 21, 2010, 08:25:27 PM
The insert of my CD is a little bit cut off at the bottom, because I can't see the note on fire......This is from my CD purchased in Australia.
You can see the full picture here, and if you click on "View full size" it becomes HUGE (but it takes a while to load then) and you can see every detail when you scroll up and down and to the right and left side:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Akon on MJ, May 2009]The way he thinks....some artists think regional, some think national, I was thinking international. He thinks planets. It\'s on another level...[/size][/color]

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 21, 2010, 08:35:57 PM
Just have a little feeling about the earth picture...do you recognise which continent it is, or is it just made up to look like MJ's body..????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

December 21, 2010, 08:38:43 PM
Just have a little feeling about the earth picture...do you recognise which continent it is, or is it just made up to look like MJ's body..????

It looks like Africa, because you can see Madagascar to the right of it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 21, 2010, 08:46:54 PM
Quote from: "anewfan"

It looks like Africa, because you can see Madagascar to the right of it.

Thanks....I thought it could be.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2010, 08:26:28 AM
this album is the most detailed and symbolic yet confusing album cover i have ever seen in my  life. it is too Michael Jackson for it to be just a graphic artist who designed this. clearly Michael was sitting there when this cover art was being made. it's impossible for that not to happen. does anybody have an idea when this album cover was made? it is just typical Michael and fantastic. wow and i thought the Dangerous cover was complicated :shock: . i love it anyways! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation." - Michael Jackson

December 22, 2010, 10:02:21 PM
Guys, I was doing some researched while looking at the beautiful artwork that was done for the album. I think someone on this forum, it was stated that Tatum O'Neal was by Katherine.  The lady next to Katherine is Jane Fonda. And yes Michael met her in the 1970's and they are friends. And you know that she is linked to Ted Turner(TV Mogul). Tatum is at the bottom underneath Janet Jackson. Also is you would take a look to the right of Janet, it looks like her hair is covering the face of someone. If I am not mistaken that profile belong to no other than Mac. And to the far right of the artwork, you will see I guess you can call it The Tree of Life. Do you guess remembered that it was stated that Michael grew up as a Jehovah Witness, well it was stated that in the beginning that there was a tree, The Three of Good and Bad and Eve was seduced by the serpent in the tree.  If you look very closely you will see the serpent(snake) in the tree. Guys we should also examine very closely the left side of the artwork as well. If you notice, it shows Quincy Jones, O'Jays, Smokey Robinson, Berry Gordon, Diana Ross, Marvin Gaye, Sammy Davis Jr, James Brown and many more Motown Family. I think that there are a couple more influential people that is in this artwork.  I think that we should try and get the names of all the people that are show in this artwork.  Right up at the top of the Motown Family, there are couple of people that many be influential in the history of the world. The faces look very familiar but cannot place the names.  I know some of you guys are very dam good researchers and will find out who they are.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 23, 2010, 05:17:37 PM
Quote from: "Lemonbread904"
Guys, I was doing some researched while looking at the beautiful artwork that was done for the album. I think someone on this forum, it was stated that Tatum O'Neal was by Katherine.  The lady next to Katherine is Jane Fonda. And yes Michael met her in the 1970's and they are friends. And you know that she is linked to Ted Turner(TV Mogul). Tatum is at the bottom underneath Janet Jackson. Also is you would take a look to the right of Janet, it looks like her hair is covering the face of someone. If I am not mistaken that profile belong to no other than Mac. And to the far right of the artwork, you will see I guess you can call it The Tree of Life. Do you guess remembered that it was stated that Michael grew up as a Jehovah Witness, well it was stated that in the beginning that there was a tree, The Three of Good and Bad and Eve was seduced by the serpent in the tree.  If you look very closely you will see the serpent(snake) in the tree. Guys we should also examine very closely the left side of the artwork as well. If you notice, it shows Quincy Jones, O'Jays, Smokey Robinson, Berry Gordon, Diana Ross, Marvin Gaye, Sammy Davis Jr, James Brown and many more Motown Family. I think that there are a couple more influential people that is in this artwork.  I think that we should try and get the names of all the people that are show in this artwork.  Right up at the top of the Motown Family, there are couple of people that many be influential in the history of the world. The faces look very familiar but cannot place the names.  I know some of you guys are very dam good researchers and will find out who they are.

Next to Sammy Davis Jr, from right to left i see: bob Jones, Kenny ortega, one unknown guy....then PT Barnum, then as said above teddy Riley, then again i don't know, then Frank Dileo (profile) and underneath John Branca and next to him with sunglasses could be Eddie murphy (whose face btw is also featured next to the newspaper on the dangerous mask on the right side of the cover)

hope that helped....

I just noticed a belt is surrounding the pic of Katherine and Joseph....but that was certainly discussed b4

I still dont get how this pic is signed and dated MMIX (2009) with the cirque du soleil logo on it.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

December 23, 2010, 06:29:43 PM
Who is this guy? It looks kind of like the Mr. Magoo guy that many thought was MJ in disguise at the Grammy's.[attachment=1:3f6scclv]guy.jpg[/attachment:3f6scclv][attachment=0:3f6scclv]images.jpg[/attachment:3f6scclv]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

dejavu

December 23, 2010, 06:38:06 PM
Quote from: "anewfan"
Who is this guy? It looks kind of like the Mr. Magoo guy that many thought was MJ in disguise at the Grammy's.[attachment=1:2jakk2gr]guy.jpg[/attachment:2jakk2gr][attachment=0:2jakk2gr]images.jpg[/attachment:2jakk2gr]

I believe that's PT Barnum...

(I also believe that's Michael AS Barnum at the Grammys  :lol: )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions