Justice League MJ
November 12, 2010, 02:40:36 AM
WOW! Via the Swiss Michael Jackson Community I came across the Justice League MJ link. There are more people fighting for Michael. Wonderful!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login/

They are all about vindicating Michaels' name of all unjustice that has been done to Michael.

@Souza & Mo
Do you know this site? What are your thoughts on that? Do you see a perspective of MJDHI somehow collaborating with them?

Pls delete if already posted somewhere.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"... and the truth shall set you free" David Icke

Re: Justice League MJ
November 12, 2010, 11:07:22 AM
WOW is right!!! This is awesome. I'll have to check this out. Thank you SO MUCH for sharing this!!!

Question: Copyright is 2010. So, this is an official website. I wonder who's behind it? And, I wonder if the family knows...

It's still awesome - just would like to know who's responsible for bringing this into fruition and what expertise and connections they have (legal, etc).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

*Mo*

November 12, 2010, 11:18:44 AM
Quote from: "MFFreedom"
WOW! Via the Swiss Michael Jackson Community I came across the Justice League MJ link. There are more people fighting for Michael. Wonderful!

They are all about vindicating Michaels' name of all unjustice that has been done to Michael.

@Souza & Mo
Do you know this site? What are your thoughts on that? Do you see a perspective of MJDHI somehow collaborating with them?

I'll look into it, but since this is a fan based website I don't think collaborating is an option.  Non believers do not like MJDHI at all, and don't want to be associated with us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 12, 2010, 02:13:29 PM
Quote from: "*Mo*"

@Souza & Mo

I'll look into it, but since this is a fan based website I don't think collaborating is an option.  Non believers do not like MJDHI at all, and don't want to be associated with us.

Fair enough  ;)  Let's see. Thanks!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"... and the truth shall set you free" David Icke

November 12, 2010, 02:13:52 PM
Quote from: "*Mo*"

@Souza & Mo

Fair enough  ;)  Let me know. Thanks!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions