Sweet dream I had last night
November 11, 2010, 04:32:47 PM
I have been having some pretty crazy dreams lately, and I will never claim to be a psychic or anything at all like that, but very many of my dreams really do occur in real life.  It's kind of creepy, but almost 100% of my latest dreams have indeed already come true so I thought I'd share my most recent one with you, however I don't really remember it.  I can only recall a few minor details.
The dream last night was about Michael.  It had nothing to do with Michael physically, but what happened in the dream was the release of a new movie directed by none other than Michael himself.  The movie was of the "thriller" genre, but it was made for kids and adults so I would assume the rating would have been pg on it. It was a very odd dream because I was a child in it.  Anyway, when the end credits came on, 2 unreleased MJ songs were played until the credits faded.  I don't remember what the one was called, but the first one that played when the credits started was called "Monster".  It really made me think of Threatened a lot.  I'm not saying this would ever happen, but with my string of dreams coming true lately I think it is a possibility.  It's weird though because I don't remember if he was actually listed as the director, or if it was just like in TII where he actually was the director but they couldn't list his name for it.  
Any thoughts?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Sweet dream I had last night
November 11, 2010, 07:33:54 PM
I think anything is possiable love, when we sleep our higher self can speak to us through dreams, you could be right, If you look under visions from Michael thread or dreams of Michael I wrote there a few months back about a dream that was so real of something that felt like a week or two before June 25th,2009 with a red and blue what looked to be passports that MJ needed help getting, and towards the end of my dream MJ handed me and my mother cards with a butterfly on them and he didn't sign the cards but he did right info on them and now months later what do we have a butterfly on MJs album cover which we are questioning if it is him or not, and the passports were him but I felt it was a new name ect, the album is just Michael. Also the voice I did hear in my dream was from his mother Katherine saying something about 2 days and he looked worried. He we have Katherine speaking to us on O, I just felt it was a connection, so keep the dream fresh in your mind, try to get it all down, it could mean something. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

Tumic Shason

Re: Sweet dream I had last night
November 11, 2010, 09:00:11 PM
another "THRILLER" movie?
isnt the word on the street that there will be a new Thriller coming out?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions