a dream
December 04, 2010, 04:13:04 PM
Listen to this story.........................................................................................................because its not about money.........................................................................................................its about a heart that was broke.........................................................................................................it was a cruel joke..........................................................................................................They though i was crazy..........................................................................................................cause i loved so much my baby...........................................................................................................that i though  he was alive..........................................................................................................I though he didnt die................................................................................................................They started to played as Michael Jackson.......................................................................................................in a website and they took this action..........................................................................................................they tried to convinced me at once .........................................................................................................that ,,,that was Michael on that site.............................................................................................................I dont know why exaclty i belived.........................................................................................................yes! it was stupid of me..............................................................................................................but i loved him so much............................................................................................................that i didnt want let him go................................................................................................................Conversations began with messages in photos........................................................................................................they changed quikly to a beautiful options.......................................................................................................They showed me pictures of my babe................................................................................................................showing his beautiful face............................................................................................................Playing with the computer from there..........................................................................................................they forced me into the game, i was scare..............................................................................................................and i started to write to them..and asked are you MJJ? .........................................................................................................A photo came out like   yes!............................................................................................................Well thats what they said...........................................................................................................the reason i belived indeed?.......................................................................................................they knew things about me...................................................................................................................They started to write to me as well............................................................................................................conversations as lovers it was insane........................................................................................................they knew things about my past,was incredible......................................................................................................and i was so vulnerable........................................................................................................I didnt know what to think..........................................................................................................sometimes i didnt belived..........................................................................................................because that person was so rude............................................................................................................that i always had to dude,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.....................mistery ,oh yes remains.........................................................................................................only God knows their names..........................................................................................................they though i was crazy............................................................................................................but i didnt care may be................................................................................................................you see i reallly loved the idea...........................................................................................................of mj being alive and free of the media...........................................................................................................being my love for ever..............................................................................................................even iam the craziest,ugliest woman ever..............................................................................................................I  am mjs craziest woman...........................................................................................................and im also a human,.........................................................................................................didnt human made any mistakes?.........................................................................................................why i should be blamed?.........................................................................................................you teased me ridiculed me..............................................................................................................oh yesbut thats ok ,,you see ..............................................................................................................because know i know why michael close his cicle............................................................................................................because they always put him on the spot............................................................................................................even he always trusted,.............................................................................................................just to make fun of him......................................................................................................................becuase he always, dare to belive...................................................................
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: a dream
December 04, 2010, 05:25:23 PM
Very awesome!  :)
Welcome!  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

paula-c

December 04, 2010, 05:57:43 PM
Welcome to the forum..... 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 04, 2010, 08:38:01 PM
a Dream part two:   I dont know if all this................................................................................................................................got to be with some photos mistery...............................................................................................................................that appears to be Michaels ghost.............................................................................................................................  if i took them it wasnt my fault...............................................................................................................................and now the harras me.....................................................................................................................................in diferent web sites is sick!.................................................................................................................................everywere with  subliminal messages..........................................................................................................................i dont know thier names or their faces....................................................................................................................................Only God can take a life.....................................................................................................................................but i wonder if i die....................................................................................................................................in the hands of these persons.............................................................................................................................whose gonna discover their weapons............................................................................................................................Guns they are not the only weapons................................................................................................................................they know how to kill with out an error................................................................................................................................accidents can happen too.....................................................................................................................................anykind can kill you!...................................................................................................................................I never thouhg that loving Michael..............................................................................................................................was gonnna end in this violent cicle..................................................................................................................................why people think can take a life?.................................................................................................................................who are the persons involves behind...............................................................................................................................God have mercy on these persons!.............................................................................................................................why they dont think of you instead of weapons............................................................................................................................you are the owner of our lives...............................................................................................................................why these persons want me to die?..................................................................................................................................I loved Michael,yes i did....................................................................................................................................but i love more God in wich i believe.............................................................................................................................and because i loved,i was judged?...............................................................................................................................instead of hate,judge with love......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................    This is something that had affected my life and yes.....i made my mistakes but anyone can deserved a second chance? if i said something that i was not supposed to say...................."Im sorry" i didnt mean to hurt no one or judge no one.I loved Michael so much that i loose control.Besides that this could happen to anyone that really loves this man.Stop bullyng me and the harrasment.Regardless if its true or not that they want to take my life.Stop it!,Because my only sin was to belived and being a dreamer......and like Michael sings in his song;"Before you judge me try hard to love me.....Have you seen my childhood?".....................Think about a sexualy abused girl and an abused woman ...........i suffered all that in my life!..Thats why i needed so much to believe in miracles and that miracle was.............that Michael was still alive,well and free of the media and being my love.Yes it was a crazy dream!.....Thats why i am "MJs craziest woman!"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 04, 2010, 09:25:08 PM
A DREAM ....CORRECTION..........................................................................................................ONLY GOD CAN TAKE A LIFE BUT I WONDER IF I DIE IN THE HANDS OF THESE PERSONS WHOS GONNA DISCOVER THEIR WEAPONS?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions