bec

Re: TIAI 11/14
November 14, 2010, 05:23:26 PM
Yes but Puff, how much of that is real and still the case, and how much was leverage to get Sony to get rid of Motolla?

...and how much was a set up for a death hoax 9 years later and the Sony release of suspected fake MJ products? (TII, BN)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

~Souza~

November 14, 2010, 06:12:56 PM
I think Opis None is released at the best moment ever, all the confusion  :lol:

If you would have told me a year ago that I would be still following this that close a year later, AND still enjoying it, I would have called you nuts, but this is getting better every day.

Thanks TS, where would we be without you?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sandythyme

November 14, 2010, 07:14:28 PM
The way I see it is Michael is in charge of this whole adventure.  He owns a good part of sony????  Doesn't he?  Michael is a genius, correct?  We can come up with many ideas about what's going on and bang our heads against the wall.  But what I keep going back to is the red shirt with the 3 sevens.  Did someone make Michael wear that shirt?  I don't think you could make Michael do anything he didn't want to do.  When you add up all of the "clues" what does it tell you?   A. Someone is trying to fool us and or make us crazy or B. Michael is in charge of this ride.  I chose B.  I truly believe that TS is a spokes person for Michael.  We all know for sure he knows what going on before the "event" happens.  If TS wasn't a "true" friend so to speak, what would be the advantage?  Yes, he would hurt us, that's for sure.  But what's at stake here, our hearts would break....Yes, but really.  I really think he is here to help us along.   I truly believe that.  Snippets, songs released, it's him, not him all part of the greatest show on earth.  We need to hold on and enjoy the ride!!!!  I am sure the ride will end soon enough and we will have our answers.  We need to have faith...Love to All
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Puff

November 15, 2010, 01:03:08 AM
Quote from: "bec"
Yes but Puff, how much of that is real and still the case, and how much was leverage to get Sony to get rid of Motolla?

...and how much was a set up for a death hoax 9 years later and the Sony release of suspected fake MJ products? (TII, BN)

Indeed Bec, we don't know, SONY could be on the good camp, but we should keep in mind that could be also the opposite.
Mottola was the key player in the conspiracy, but maybe he didn't act all alone... and maybe those people are still there...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

November 15, 2010, 01:26:58 AM
And certainly no one at that level works alone.

And current events certainly have painted Sony in a bad light. It must be uncomfortable for them, at least, to come across as trying to pass off fake MJ songs, especially after the TII controversy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Tarja

November 15, 2010, 01:40:57 AM
I want to ask you something, because I have a quote in my head and can't find if it's authentic. I think I know it from Michael:

"I didn't say Sony was racist. I said Tommy Mottola is racist" ~ Michael

Does anybody know it too as being said by Michael? I am thinking of this since a couple of days and I can't find on google to see if he really said this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

November 15, 2010, 02:16:47 AM
Quote from: "Tarja"
I want to ask you something, because I have a quote in my head and can't find if it's authentic. I think I know it from Michael:

"I didn't say Sony was racist. I said Tommy Mottola is racist" ~ Michael

Does anybody know it too as being said by Michael? I am thinking of this since a couple of days and I can't find on google to see if he really said this.

From 1:30

[youtube:1863ylnm]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5SD25kb2K4[/youtube:1863ylnm]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Tarja

November 15, 2010, 05:01:34 AM
Aha, thank you, now I remember it all, also the interview. I knew I saw him saying this but it was long time ago. Thank you for reminding me.

Also, Mottola was the head of Sony up to 2003, then he was demissed
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

_Anna_

November 15, 2010, 06:13:35 AM
Quote from: "Gema"
Have you heard about  black mailing?
What made me doubt about a business with good intentions was the reactions of MJ´s nephews.

One side or the other are having interests that are not clear to me.
With the risk to be bashed, it's exactly this feeling that I have with TS/TIAI. Blackmail.Probably some more could be in the same bucket. I do not say it as fact, just what I feel. It's something there that scares me and I am afraid when I see how many people do not even take this possibility.

TS said that he is not doing this as to cover their crimes, and to quote him "covering the murder by exposing the murderers?". In fact, that's exactly what blackmail means. Disclosing information in order to influence people's actions and thoughts. If it's not this, then why TS is very focused to insist to people he is legit and also this redirect? He's more focused on the idea that is IS legit, that people HAVE to see that, that people HAVE to understand he has genuine information and that he predicted things in advance, insisting he really DID it. Why?
I hope to not get bashed for stating my opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

angel

November 15, 2010, 06:36:49 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
I think Opis None is released at the best moment ever, all the confusion  :lol:

If you would have told me a year ago that I would be still following this that close a year later, AND still enjoying it, I would have called you nuts, but this is getting better every day.

Thanks TS, where would we be without you?

I agree.  As usual, TS has perfect timing.  I think awareness of MJ's total control (past, present, and future) is gradually increasing.  This takeover might come as a surprise to non-believers, but not to us! :)  L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

November 15, 2010, 02:12:17 PM
Lilwendy, thanks for posting that interview. I had not seen that particular one. It does show even though it is pre-2005 trial, that 1. MJ was no where near broke, 2. he was never afraid to speak his mind- going against people saying he was a fearful timering controlled victim, 3. he liked to tell the press what to do pointing his finger where they should look at Al Sharpton. Can anyone figure out what he answered her about the 911 location right at the end? Thanks.

by bec  

And certainly no one at that level works alone.

And current events certainly have painted Sony in a bad light. It must be uncomfortable for them, at least, to come across as trying to pass off fake MJ songs, especially after the TII controversy
One problem I have had from the beginning of studying Michael's life and this death hoax, including TIAI, TMZ and TS. I can never tell exactly where truth starts and hoax/lies ends and vica versa. Could Tommy Matolla be part of the hoax? I've questioned the Pepsi hair burning as hoax. TS really bothers a lot of people, because he's so darned subtle and sneaky, but oh so MJ. Drives people crazy. It's important to relax and enjoy the show so you don't go insane. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

November 15, 2010, 05:49:16 PM
Quote from: "_Anna_"
Quote from: "Gema"
Have you heard about  black mailing?
What made me doubt about a business with good intentions was the reactions of MJ´s nephews.

One side or the other are having interests that are not clear to me.
With the risk to be bashed, it's exactly this feeling that I have with TS/TIAI. Blackmail.Probably some more could be in the same bucket. I do not say it as fact, just what I feel. It's something there that scares me and I am afraid when I see how many people do not even take this possibility.

TS said that he is not doing this as to cover their crimes, and to quote him "covering the murder by exposing the murderers?". In fact, that's exactly what blackmail means. Disclosing information in order to influence people's actions and thoughts. If it's not this, then why TS is very focused to insist to people he is legit and also this redirect? He's more focused on the idea that is IS legit, that people HAVE to see that, that people HAVE to understand he has genuine information and that he predicted things in advance, insisting he really DID it. Why?
I hope to not get bashed for stating my opinion.

I will not bash you, you just didn't understand the posts at all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions