Re: Did AnyBody See This part In Oprah Interview
November 12, 2010, 02:31:55 PM
I think this is one of the pics that was posted on TMZ along with other pics of Oprah getting a tour of the house and some memorbila..check TMZ for more pics
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 12, 2010, 06:41:25 PM
Talk show hosts typically have a meeting with their guests before the show starts. So its not outside the realm of possibility.
but it is probably more likely that this scene is just oprah hanging out after the interview and they just kept the cameras rolling for extra footage.
And Joe is the controlling type and the type that likes to have attention on him, so no doubt he's going to hover around wherever oprah and the cameras are, if he can.
And even though a lot of talk shows make the producer or interns do pre-interviews, I believe that Oprah is so adamant about running her own show that she would want to have a hand in everything she can.  Plus, it's the Jackson family, she probably wanted to just spend time with them because she can.
And like someone else said, even interviews that seem spontaneous are usually rehearsed or mapped out before the cameras roll.
I'm willing to put money on the fact that Oprah met the whole family when she arrived at the house.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ fan since birth, February 1982.

anewfan

November 12, 2010, 07:21:10 PM
Quote from: "tammaychick"
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

becasue i dont remember seeing this part at all unleast they cut this part out the interview

sorry yall the pic is to big to post it

I noticed at the bottom of the pic says "He Das? Returned" (at least I think that is what it says...it's kind of blurry) Also....is this pic from someone's account at Photobucket? I tried to do a search to see if there were more, but I didn't get far. I am not too familiar with Photobucket. I see in the link it says ghabyMJJ. I wonder what that means?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal