No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Re: Pearl JR. NEW Clue about "Breaking New"
November 10, 2010, 04:56:29 PM
Quote from: "purplerain_84"
Quote from: "sprint911"
Quote from: "purplerain_84"
That's really good, but hasn't Pearljr lied about Michael before? Im confused I could have sworn this was the person making up crazy stuff about Michael.
huh? This woman has been supporting michael since 2005

Yes I know that but didn't she say Michael slept with Grace or something weird like that? Also I think I may have confused her with someone else though I can't remember their name for the life of me.

I think you are confusing her with Aphrodite Jones. This Pearl woman makes $$ out of the hoax, is the one that came with the 'door' video after the Leachim videos and is so close to MJ that he even once waved at her!  :o (or someone next to her...)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 10, 2010, 04:59:26 PM
Why is everybody off topic :?

I know, right? I think the classical music and the fact that it was in a play in a scene where he was trying to convince his family member that he's alive is a huge clue for sure. Michael loved classical music and I'm sure he probably saw that play. I appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Thank you Sprint911.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

November 10, 2010, 05:21:52 PM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"

I know, right? I think the classical music and the fact that it was in a play in a scene where he was trying to convince his family member that he's alive is a huge clue for sure. Michael loved classical music and I'm sure he probably saw that play. I appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Thank you Sprint911.

I don't see where this thread has gotten off topic at all.  Purplerain_84 commented on the new clue, and then asked a question about Pearl Jr.  I simply answered her question.  There are MULTIPLE other threads on this board that get WAY OFF topic, but in this case, I was just answering someone else's question.  Pearl did discuss things in her book that weren't pertinent to the hoax (most importantly the comments about Mark Shaffel supposedly going to Argentina to adopt Blanket for Michael, and the comments about Michael and Grace supposedly sleeping together).  In some people's minds, this was considered gossip and sensationalism and therefore lessened her credibility.  

So in response to your comment, no this really isn't off topic at all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

November 10, 2010, 07:33:33 PM

There is more to this clue than just this.

The song "Flight of the Bumblebee" appears in the third act of the opera  "The Tale of Tsar Saltan" as Pearl Jr. says but she didn't research further.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This opera was written by Nikolai Rimsky-Korsakov. The libretto or written portion of the opera was created by Vladimir Belsky, and is based on the poem of the same name by Aleksandr Pushkin.

The Tale of Tsar Saltan is not part of the standard operatic repertoire in the West. The latest production in the United States was probably that at Indiana University in April 1987, in English.

Aleksandr Pushkin
In a book about Pushkin entitled "Brief Lives: Alexander Pushkin" by  Robert Chandler, he writes about "how Pushkin faked an aneurysm in a sloppy attempt to escape to Paris".
I can't read more about the circumstances surrounding this without purchasing the book but a faked death maybe?

Pushkin often incorporated events from his own life into his writings and the faked aneurysm had influence on another of his works "Boris Godunov". Its subject is the Russian ruler, Boris Godunov, who reigned as Tsar from 1598 to 1605.

[attachment=0:36jp2s2k]Boris Godunov.png[/attachment:36jp2s2k]

Another opera by Nikolay Rimsky-Korsakov. The libretto was written by Vladimir Belsky and is based on Alexander Pushkin's 1834 poem The Tale of the Golden Cockerel (which is based on two chapters of Tales of the Alhambra by Washington Irving). The opera was completed in 1907, and received its premiere in Moscow in 1909, thus after the composer's death. Previously, the opera was commonly performed in French under the still recognized title Le Coq d'Or. Rimsky-Korsakov decided to create a work exposing the disastrous tsarist regime, and in 1906 he started work on his Golden Cockerel opera. It was finished in 1907. The opera was immediately banned by the Palace, and was not allowed to be staged — the resemblance between the Czar and the foolish King Dodon was too close. Rimsky-Korsakov’s health was probably affected by this, and he was dead by the time it was performed two years later.

Pushkin spelled Dodon's name as Dadon. The association of the revised spelling Dodon in the libretto with the bird the Dodo is likely intentional.
(Five Alive Dodo?)

Pushkin gradually became committed to social reform and emerged as a spokesman for literary radicals. This angered the government, and led to his transfer from the capital (1820). He went to the Caucasus and to the Crimea, then to Kamenka and Chisinau, where he became a Freemason. Here he joined the Filiki Eteria, a secret organization whose purpose was to overthrow the Ottoman rule over Greece and establish an independent Greek state. He was inspired by the Greek Revolution and when the war against the Ottoman Turks broke out he kept a diary with the events of the great national uprising. He stayed in Chisinau until 1823 and wrote there two Romantic poems which brought him wide acclaim, The Captive of the Caucasus and The Fountain of Bakhchisaray. In 1823 Pushkin moved to Odessa, where he again clashed with the government, which sent him into exile at his mother's rural estate in Mikhailovskoe (near Pskov) from 1824 to 1826. However, some of the authorities allowed him to visit Tsar Nicholas I to petition for his release, which he obtained. But some of the insurgents in the Decembrist Uprising (1825) in Saint Petersburg had kept some of his early political poems amongst their papers, and soon Pushkin found himself under the strict control of government censors and unable to travel or publish at will. He had written what became his most famous play, the drama Boris Godunov, while at his mother's estate but could not gain permission to publish it until five years later. The drama's original, uncensored version would not receive a premiere until 2007.

Tsar Alexander I & Nicholas I
Was the third son of Paul and Maria, Alexander and Konstantin being the two elder brothers, there was little pressure placed on the boy regarding being the future tsar. He was not provided with the same amount of education as his elder brothers but he found the current events surrounding the French Revolution very intriguing. A handsome and much sought after suitor, Nicholas married the fragile Princess Charlotte of Prussia on July 1, 1817.

On March 12, 1801, Paul I was murdered in his chambers. There is much speculation surrounding his demise, some suggest it was suicide. Paul and Maria's eldest son, Alexander I, was crowned emperor. In his later years, Alexander I was a spiritually troubled man. It is rumored that he faked his death, in November of 1825, and actually ran away to become a monk and wander about Siberia. Nicholai I was 29 when Alexander I disappeared leaving Russia without an heir. Konstantin, Nicholas' remaining elder brother, was not interested in the throne. Catherine II had given Alexander Palace to Alexander I, who, in turn, loaned it to Nicholas I. Alexander had made secret arrangements that Nicholas should succeed him. Needless to say, there was a considerable amount of confusion and controversy following Alexander I's sudden and mysterious demise. Several officers, who would later be known as Decembrists, rebelled against Alexander's wishes and attempted to place Konstantin on the throne (Dec. 14, 1825). Nicholas put down this uprising and became the Emperor of All Russia on August 22, 1826. By this time, Nicholas and Charlotte had four children: Alexander II, Maria, Olga and Alexandra.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pepper

November 10, 2010, 07:55:54 PM
To compare longer versions of the two...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 10, 2010, 10:00:42 PM
I wasn't able to view the video either so have NO idea what everyone is discussing in this thread....can anyone sum up what Pearl revealed in her video?  :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 10, 2010, 10:29:11 PM
Wow serenity! Great research, buddy. I love your work..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
For All Time x x x

November 10, 2010, 11:20:52 PM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"

The song "Flight of the Bumblebee" appears in the third act of the opera  "The Tale of Tsar Saltan" as Pearl Jr. says but she didn't research further.

This opera was written by Nikolai Rimsky-Korsakov. The libretto or written portion of the opera was created by Vladimir Belsky, and is based on the poem of the same name by Aleksandr Pushkin.

The Tale of Tsar Saltan is not part of the standard operatic repertoire in the West. The latest production in the United States was probably that at Indiana University in April 1987, in English.

Aleksandr Pushkin
In a book about Pushkin entitled "Brief Lives: Alexander Pushkin" by  Robert Chandler, he writes about "how Pushkin faked an aneurysm in a sloppy attempt to escape to Paris".
I can't read more about the circumstances surrounding this without purchasing the book but a faked death maybe?

You mean Pushkin? No, he did not fake his death, he was killed on duel with Dantes in very young age.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Serenitys_Dream

November 10, 2010, 11:28:27 PM
Quote from: "jenwren20"
Wow serenity! Great research, buddy. I love your work..

Thank you.

Aleksandr Pushkin has another poem called "The Gypsies". I have posted about the relationship of the Romani people and the hoax before but I will post that again here.

First here is the poem:

Between the wheels of the carriages
hanging carpets folded over in two
burns a flame, and the family around it
cook their supper; in the fresh field
The horses are at pasture; beyond the camp
a tame bear lies uncaged.
Burns a flame, and the family around it
Cook their supper; in the fresh field.
The youth looked around him in despair
at the empty plain
and the secret reason for his sadness
he did not dare to seek to discover.
But God! How did passions play
With his obedient soul
With what force did they boil up inside him
In his tormented chest
Was it long ago that he conquered this passions, how long would they be at peace?
They will awake: just wait!
Leave us, proud man!
We are wild and have no laws
We do not torture or punish -
We have no need of blood or moans -
But we won't live with a murderer...
You are not born for the savage life
You want freedom only for yourself.
In the deserts you were not saved from misfortune,
And fateful passions are found everywhere
And there is no defence against fate.

The poem addresses and interrogates the concept of the noble savage, an idea which had gained popular currency in the Romantic Age which held that those people who live further from "civilization" live "in harmony with nature and a more simple, childlike and blessed life" than the alienated and unhappy people in European cities. Aleko's failure to integrate with the gypsies and his continued insistence on the moral standards of the city in the gypsy encampment challenge the notion that happiness can be found by reverting to nature. The poem closes with a clear attack on the idea of the noble savage: "But even among you, poor sons of nature, there is no happiness! Tormenting dreams live below your bedraggled tents".

The Gypsies has inspired some eighteen operas and half a dozen ballets.

The Noble Savage
The term noble savage originally expressed the concept of the natural man, unencumbered by either civilization or divine revelation. Although the phrase noble savage first appeared in the seventeenth century in Dryden's heroic play, The Conquest of Granada (1672), it became identified with the idealized picture of "nature's gentleman", which was an aspect of eighteenth-century sentimentalism.

Noble savage achieved prominence as an oxymoronic rhetorical device after 1851, when used sarcastically as the title for satirical essay by English novelist Charles Dickens, who wished to disassociate himself from eighteenth- and early nineteenth-century romantic primitivism.

The idea that in a state of nature humans are essentially good is often attributed to the Earl of Shaftesbury, a whig supporter of constitutional monarchy (such as England possessed after the Glorious Revolution of 1688). In his Inquiry Concerning Virtue (1699), Shaftesbury had postulated that the moral sense in humans is natural and innate and based on feelings rather than resulting from the indoctrination of a particular religion.

Like many of his contemporaries, Shaftesbury was reacting to Hobbes's justification of royal absolutism in his Leviathan, Chapter XIII, in which he famously holds that the state of nature is a "war of all against all" in which men's lives are "solitary, poor, nasty, brutish, and short". The notion of the state of nature itself derives from the republican writings of Cicero and of Lucretius, both of whom enjoyed great vogue in the eighteenth century, after having been revived amid the optimistic atmosphere of Renaissance humanism.

So today I was researching my own heritage and I came across the Romani people.

Romani People
The Romani (also Romany, Romanies, Romanis, Roma or Roms; exonym: Gypsies; Romani: Romane or Rromane, depending on the dialect) are an ethnic group living mostly in Europe, who trace their origins to medieval India.

The English term Gypsy (or Gipsy) originates from the Greek word Aigyptioi, whence modern Greek gifti, in the belief that the Romanies originated in Egypt, and in one narrative were exiled as punishment for allegedly harboring the infant Jesus.

As described in Victor Hugo's novel The Hunchback of Notre Dame, the medieval French referred to the Romanies as Egyptians. The term has come to bear pejorative connotations. The word "Gypsy" in English has become so pervasive that many Romani organizations use it in their own organizational names.

In North America, the word "Gypsy" is commonly used as a reference to lifestyle or fashion, and not to the Romani ethnicity. The Spanish term gitano and the French term gitan may have the same origin.

World War II
During World War II, the Nazis embarked on systematic attempt at genocide of the Romanies, known as the Porajmos. They were marked for extermination and sentenced to forced labor and imprisonment in concentration camps. They were often killed on sight, especially by the Einsatzgruppen (mobile killing units) on the Eastern Front. The total number of victims has been variously estimated at between 220,000 to 1,500,000; even the lowest number would count as one of the largest mass murders in history.

So far these people have come up as Romani:
Elvis - connections between Elvis and MJ hoaxes
Lisa Marie - Elvis' daughter and Michael's exwife
Charlie Chaplin - Michael adored him and even dressed as the little tramp at one time.
Rita Hayworth - Smooth Criminal scene from TII
Mother Teresa - Michael admired and respected her a great deal.
Bill Clinton - There are pictures of him holding Michael's infant.

I wanted to see if I could find anyone else connected to Michael who is Romani so I looked up Liza Minnelli. I didn't find conformation but I did find some other interesting facts.

Liza Minnelli
Liza May Minnelli (born March 12, 1946) is an American singer and actress. She is the daughter of legendary singer and actress, Judy Garland, and film director Vincente Minnelli.

Vincente Minnelli - Born as Lester Anthony Minnelli in Chicago,  he was the youngest of four known sons, only two of whom survived to adulthood, born to Marie Émilie Odile Lebeau (stage name: Mina Gennell) and Vincent Charles Minnelli. His father was musical conductor of Minnelli Brothers' Tent Theater. Minnelli's Chicago-born mother was of French Canadian descent and his paternal grandfather was from Sicily. The family toured small towns primarily in Ohio, Indiana and Illinois before settling permanently in Delaware, Ohio.

Minnelli Brothers' Tent Theater - a travelling theatre company performing plays, operas etc.

Liza Minnelli's Godfather was Ira Gershwin.She was named after the Gershwin song "Liza (All the Clouds'll Roll Away)."

When I researched the autopsy report I discovered that the blood that was supposedly taken had been labelled "Gershwin". This lead me to George and Ira Gershwin and the song from "Porgy & Bess" entitled "It Ain't Necessarily So".

It Ain't Necessarily So
"It Ain't Necessarily So" is a popular song with music by George Gershwin and lyrics by Ira Gershwin. The song comes from the Gershwins' opera Porgy and Bess (1935) where it is sung by the character Sportin' Life, a drug dealer, who expresses his doubt about several statements in the Bible.

The role of Sportin' Life was created by John W. Bubbles. Other notable incarnations of the character include Cab Calloway on stage and Sammy Davis, Jr. in the 1959 film.

The song has been covered a number of times during the Rock era. It was a major Australian hit in 1965 for singer Normie Rowe, and included by The Moody Blues in their 1965 album, The Magnificent Moodies. The Moody Blues' version is notable for the fact that it was their first recording with band member Ray Thomas singing the lead vocals. It was also included by The Honeycombs on their debut-album, Bronski Beat in 1984, Cher in 1994, and Jamie Cullum in 2002, although most notably sung by Aretha Franklin and Bobby Darin on his 1959 album That's All. Sting also recorded a version of it. It Ain't Necessarily So is also the title of the autobiography of the American musician Larry Adler.
Used as a phrase "it ain't necessarily so" means, it isn't as it seems, it's fake, it's a hoax.

Tonys: Liza Minnelli beats Will Ferrell
Q: Liza, you've been classified as a cultural icon in today's time.  talk to us about having that title attached to you.
A: She laughs: I don't understand it.  To me, I'm just a gypsy.  I love to work, rehearse, get up and go to dance classes.  I'm startled, thrilled, and grateful, and all that jazz.

[youtube:2s4sbo97]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfeYifE6KSU[/youtube:2s4sbo97]

Minnelli Performs 1am "Gypsy" Performance in Vegas
November 7, 2006
Award-winning actress and singer Liza Minnelli  is bringing back a favored tradition from the days of old Vegas with her upcoming "Gypsy" performance following her Thursday, Nov. 23 through Saturday, Nov. 25 engagement at the Luxor Theater.

The Luxor is the Pyramid shaped Hotel and also where Cris Angels "believe" show is located.

oh the connections... :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

November 11, 2010, 12:30:30 AM
Quote from: "scorpionchik"

Aleksandr Pushkin

You mean Pushkin? No, he did not fake his death, he was killed on duel with Dantes in very young age.

He faked an aneurysm before that...
He later died in a duel.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

November 11, 2010, 01:10:07 AM
Serenitys_Dream, the info on Roma, Gypsies is fascinating!

I read years ago about the strong connection they have to the Hebrew Israelites scattering from the first destruction of Solomon's temple in 586 BC. Here's a couple of articles hinting at that.

Ok, now on to "what is a Gypsy":

We are not a lifestyle, we are not even a culture, though we have one. It is a deep, rich, old, and traditional one at that.

****We are a GENETIC ETHNICITY. "Gypsyness" is not determined by lifestyle or desire. It is carried on our DNA. You cannot become one. You are born one or you are not.

Firstly, most of the Gypsies are Rromani or those related to us (Sinti, for example). Others have been tacked on over the years such as the Irish Travelers. "Gypsy" is an umbrella term. It originated because some bright bulb decided that we originated in Egypt. We did not... we came through India about a thousand years ago and the current theory is that we were originally Asian.

There are about a million of us in America out of about 300 million residents.

Most of us have immense ties to our culture and our families... that is something that comes from within our culture itself. Also, culturally and historically we were nomadic and still are, to a very limited capacity (we were forcibly settled via laws to make us but now many of us would choose to live that way, at least in America). That, in and of itself, creates a mindset and a culture that is different from a culture based on a land mass. It is difficult for scholars to understand a nomadic culture, much less laymen.

We have a very distinct culture that cannot really be understood without knowing our history. That is a long, long and convoluted mess.

Gypsies make up only 2.5% of the population of Romania:

This is not as straightforward as it might seem. Many authoritative sites say "Romania," for indeed the language of European gypsies is called "Rom." But some researchers believe that prior to Romania, the gypsy people were natives of the Sind region of what is now Pakistan.

The ethnicity of Gypsies may in fact be Israelite. The destruction of the temple in 70ad saw assyrians invade Israel and exhile many hebrews ti media persia, media persia became northwest india and later became todays Pakistan.

I searched yahoo answers and there were posts by a few Gypsies who seem to think they are the lost northern tribes of Israel, not only has DNA proved that they are not Israelites but they have no past to our culture, language, or beliefs. Maybe they are ashamed of their ancestry? Why?

Some irony in this one considering my beliefs that the Biblical Israelites and Jews are not the same ( You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ): You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Gypsies and Jews: two peoples in a foreign world and their music

The historical fate of gypsies and Jews has clear parallels. Both peoples originally come from the Orient (Jews from the Middle East, gypsies from India), they were treated as outsiders in Europe for centuries and were subject to persecution. The climax of this persecution was the Nazi period in Germany, when millions of Jews and ten-thousands of Sinti and Roma were murdered only because of their heritage.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

November 11, 2010, 06:25:05 AM
I just have to make a statement regarding the gypsies and their language and Romania. These things have nothing in common. It's something so wrong understood again by people who don't culture and educate themselves. Romania and gypsies have no connection. And gypsies' languages is not "Rom" but "Rrom" or "Romany". The language in Romania is called "Romanian". It's a word confusion. Unfortunately, only people from Romania know what the gypises mean and I do NOT accuse or make any statemeng against them as human beings but against the system who does NOTHING to repair the damage done. They do NOT provide education, schools and education programs for them since they are little children, and because of this they multiplied to thousands in Romania, stealing and doing a lot of harm to people that once you're not there you don't have how to know how that feels.

I just had to say that. I am so revolted against the whole system not only in some countries but also worldwide, that it reached to a point when it provides NO CULTURE. This has led to where we are and it from bad to worse with light's speed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions